Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Congrats Deathless Mortal and Fernando/MathMul!!!! - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2012, 03:47 AM   #181
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Saturday OOP The finals begin!

Final Showdown in Shanghai

This is the Shanghai TT report by your host of this wonderful challenger event in Shanghai, Lazyking!

Through chaos and a little bit of rain along the way, we find ourselves on this Saturday/Sunday TT finals with not one but two intriguing finals matchups in this man’s opinion. That’s not because it’s a chalk seed one and two finals day. It’s not. No, the reason that is intriguing is you have veterans against young, up and comers.. Champions of this great game against players who have never embraced the brass ring.

Let me first break down the Singles finals matchup. Grizzled TT vet, Deathless Mortal looks for his first title of the year vs. Chilenaitor, who is looking for his first title ever. At first glance, this looks like a mismatch. The experienced Mortal has dominated the competition and breezed his way to the finals. That said, Chilenaitor must have the hunger for his first title and I feel like he’ll pull out all the stops to bring home the title to Chile.

Moving on to the doubles finals. Here, we have the number one seed, AdeyC and Bruno take on the young TT team of FernandoToshiba and Mathmul. While Fernando has had some experience, he has yet to taste to championship glory this year. He won his only doubles title last year with rogeda. Here in Shanghai, he teams up with Mathmul, a newcomer and they have shocked the world to get to the finals.

On the other side, you have Bruno and Adey.. Moving steadily up the TT doubles rankings, this team looked almost unstoppable earlier in the year, making the French open finals.. Their momentum has slipped just a tad but this final is sure to get them going once again.
I gotta say, I like the experience in Finals matches that Adey and Bruno bring to the table so I’m saying they snatch the Shanghai title on Sunday.

That wraps up the Shanghai TT report. I’m your host, Lazyking saying til next time, keep picking winners!

(Finals diffs day one posted within 15 minutes.)

Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.
Lazyking is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #182
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute

Singles final Diffs day 1

00:00 | Deathless Mortal (CRO) vs. Chilenaitor (CHI) - GOJOWCZYK vs. YANI SR Differences: GOJOWCZYK 2-1 vs. YANI 2-1

Old 09-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #183
country flag Lazyking

Doubles final diffs day 1

00:00 | (1) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. FernandoToshiba/MathMul (BRA/XXX) - YANI vs. GOJOWCZYK SR Differences: YANI 2-1 v. GOJOWCZYK 2-1

Old 09-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #184
country flag MathMul

MathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
Final Showdown in Shanghai

This is the Shanghai TT report by your host of this wonderful challenger event in Shanghai, Lazyking!

Through chaos and a little bit of rain along the way, we find ourselves on this Saturday/Sunday TT finals with not one but two intriguing finals matchups in this man’s opinion. That’s not because it’s a chalk seed one and two finals day. It’s not. No, the reason that is intriguing is you have veterans against young, up and comers.. Champions of this great game against players who have never embraced the brass ring.

Let me first break down the Singles finals matchup. Grizzled TT vet, Deathless Mortal looks for his first title of the year vs. Chilenaitor, who is looking for his first title ever. At first glance, this looks like a mismatch. The experienced Mortal has dominated the competition and breezed his way to the finals. That said, Chilenaitor must have the hunger for his first title and I feel like he’ll pull out all the stops to bring home the title to Chile.

Moving on to the doubles finals. Here, we have the number one seed, AdeyC and Bruno take on the young TT team of FernandoToshiba and Mathmul. While Fernando has had some experience, he has yet to taste to championship glory this year. He won his only doubles title last year with rogeda. Here in Shanghai, he teams up with Mathmul, a newcomer and they have shocked the world to get to the finals.

On the other side, you have Bruno and Adey.. Moving steadily up the TT doubles rankings, this team looked almost unstoppable earlier in the year, making the French open finals.. Their momentum has slipped just a tad but this final is sure to get them going once again.
I gotta say, I like the experience in Finals matches that Adey and Bruno bring to the table so I’m saying they snatch the Shanghai title on Sunday.

That wraps up the Shanghai TT report. I’m your host, Lazyking saying til next time, keep picking winners!

(Finals diffs day one posted within 15 minutes.)
hehe, very nice!
Ranking current/high: 75/73

TT Doubles 2012: W: Shanghai CH /w FernandoToshiba; Lermontov CH, Charlottesville CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2013: W: Bastad, Bol Fut /w Freak3yman84; F: Kitzbühel, Kasan CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2014: F: Memphis, Schwieberdingen Fut /w Freak3yman84; SF: Indian Wells /w Freak3yman84
Ranking current/high: 90/66
MathMul is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #185
country flag Lazyking

Singles final results day 1

02:01 | Deathless Mortal (CRO) vs. Chilenaitor (CHI) #SRs: 2-1

Old 09-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #186
country flag Lazyking

Doubles results day one

03:04 | (1) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. FernandoToshiba/MathMul (BRA/XXX) #SRs: 2-3

Old 09-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #187
country flag Lazyking

Sunday OOP

LU vs. GOJOWCZYK

Match counts for day 2 of 2 TT finals in singles and doubles
Please send last name only with PTS to Lazyking
Deadline is 2:30 pm local time, 8:30 AM CET time

Old 09-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #188
country flag Lazyking

Default Re: Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Sunday OOP The finals end!

Singles round finals day 2 diffs

02:01 | Deathless Mortal (CRO) vs. Chilenaitor (CHI) (SR 2:1) - Same winners;

early congrats to Deathless Mortal!

Old 09-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #189
country flag Lazyking

Default Re: Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Sunday OOP The finals end!

Doubles round finals day 2 diffs

03:04 | (1) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. FernandoToshiba/MathMul (BRA/XXX) (SR 2:3) - GOJOWCZYK vs. LU SR Differences: GOJOWCZYK 2-1 v. LU 2-1

Old 09-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #190
country flag Lazyking

Default Re: Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Sunday diffs posted!

Singles finals results

02:01 | Deathless Mortal (CRO) vs. Chilenaitor (CHI) #SRs: 2-1

Old 09-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #191
country flag Lazyking

Doubles finals results

04:06 | (1) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. FernandoToshiba/MathMul (BRA/XXX) #SRs: 3-4

Old 09-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #192
country flag MathMul

MathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Congrats Deathless Mortal and Fernando/MathMul!!!

Yeah! We won!
Ranking current/high: 75/73

TT Doubles 2012: W: Shanghai CH /w FernandoToshiba; Lermontov CH, Charlottesville CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2013: W: Bastad, Bol Fut /w Freak3yman84; F: Kitzbühel, Kasan CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2014: F: Memphis, Schwieberdingen Fut /w Freak3yman84; SF: Indian Wells /w Freak3yman84
Ranking current/high: 90/66
MathMul is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #193
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
Doubles finals results

04:06 | (1) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. FernandoToshiba/MathMul (BRA/XXX) #SRs: 3-4
Congrats guys
Old 09-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #194
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #36C - Shanghai- Congrats Deathless Mortal and Fernando/MathMul!!!

I only committed to play here because I was a LE, and Shanghai still had available MD spots. Now I won the tournament, and by winning only 2 matches, which must be a record.
Lazyking, thanks for managing, you did great for your 1st tournament, and you'll only keep improving with experience
Chilenaitor Hope you'll soon win your 1st singles title
Congrats to FernandoToshiba/MathMul

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #195
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes I forgot to say, great Managing too Lazyking