United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assange - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #106
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
So you believe the Foreign Minister of Ecuador? Too bad he couldn't speak clearly and tell us what the British government actually communicated.

Ecuador had said a decision on Assange is due tomorrow, so it is pretty obvious this is just a stunt. Fall for it, if you wish.

Assange jumped bail and ran, so there is a warrant for his arrest. That sounds to me like the government's business.
NID

BH siding with lovely britain again. after all, when have they lied or done anything wrong? shame on the ecuadorians for distrusting the land that rules all lands above!

Old 08-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #107
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Ecuador IS a banana republic, just slightly better than Bolivia.

And I live like next door to the country so trust me, I've been there quite a bit lately and I know how much of a clown Correa is.

Now, Assange is just trying to avoid the justice, I don't know about the motivations behind the case but if he was innocent he wouldn't go to all this trouble to escape the law, conspiracy theories out of the question.

UK should never try to go to another country's embassy 'cuz it would be a violation of sovereignity but Ecuador shouldn't have given the guy asylum in the first place, this isn't a political case (legally speaking) but common law.

The fun part is that Correa is bitching about something he did himself when the "El Comercio" director requested asylum in the Panama embassy in Quito, guy was nearly crazy about that and now he's saying the opposite

And the plot thickens 'cuz Anonymous is tweeting a link to encripted info, the password will be given if Assange is captured, Lord knows what's in there
"banana republic"? give me a break

people like you come to south america like you still owned the place. saddest thing is that to a large degree it's true so i guess theres a point for europeans -and particularly the spanish- behaviour in south america.

spanish should be more concerned about solving their problems at home instead of pointing their fingers at south america. if anything, there's a debt pending between spain and latin america.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #108
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I say Britain just goes in there, arrests him and fucking sends him to prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Ecuador IS a banana republic, just slightly better than Bolivia.
Quote:
But some useful idiots would be willing to praise the North Korean human rights record if it might be seen as an anti-American stance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Pretty much. Argentina probably have troops on stand-by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post
Correa is just one on a long list of leaders that the CIA SHOULD have killed. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Storm the embassy! I want to watch him squirm in a swedish court instead. It's gonna be grade A entertainment.

a lot of really angry whities still thinking they stand high on their white horses among poor indians. i wonder why do these people are still so pressed about a single person when theres a lot more important stuff to worry about, starting by their crippled economies and their human rights abuse in poorer nations.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #109
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

a lot of really angry whities still thinking they stand high on their white horses among poor indians. i wonder why do these people are still so pressed about a single person when theres a lot more important stuff to worry about, starting by their crippled economies and their human rights abuse in poorer nations.
I'm black.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #110
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta laugh at the hypocrisy of all parties involved... no wonder the world is going haywire with all those imbeciles in office.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #111
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This part I am not informed on. Is it unconstitutional for member states of the EU to have extradition treaties?

The least you should have with extradition treaties is the double incrimination principle. You don't have it with the EAW.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #112
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
I'm black.
sure you are, buddy.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #113
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NID

BH siding with lovely britain again. after all, when have they lied or done anything wrong? shame on the ecuadorians for distrusting the land that rules all lands above!
Same old abraxas. Nothing new to say. You are getting so boring with your racism. No shame at all on the Ecuadorans. Shame on the Ecuadoran president and his lackeys.

I'm siding with reason on this one and opposing an idiotic play for publicity by a half-deranged president who is apparently taking a break from locking up naughty journalists.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-23-2012 at 09:10 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #114
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"banana republic"? give me a break
I'm eating a banana from Ecuador right now.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #115
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

I was hoping during your latest ban you might have gone to humour school.

"whities'' refers to underwear by the way, and it seems your's are still getting up your ass.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #116
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
I'm black.
It does not matter what you say or think. You said something that angered abraxas, so you are white, Western, neo-con, colonial, rich and maybe Spanish.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #117
country flag abraxas21

if safin-rules-no.1 is really black (something i very much doubt), i'd go as far as to say that he's a black as colin powell.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #118
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
I was hoping during your latest ban you might have gone to humour school.

"whities'' refers to underwear by the way, and it seems your's are still getting up your ass.
not if you listen to gil scott-heron, it's not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
Old 08-23-2012, 08:38 PM   #119
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Same old abraxas. Nothing new to say. You are getting so boring with your racism.
Ha! Racism for exposing the never-ending colonialist ideas of a bunch of europeans + some american redneck who's played too much GTA?

Funny thing is that you and 99% of this forum deep down think they are somewhat enlightened about what goes on or at least that they have some sense of reality of what goes down in your nations.

In point of fact, most of you have the mentality of serfs and probably would have been just as happy if you were born in North Korea and lived under Kim Jong Il. what I see in you are a lack of curiosity, no sense of self-belief, a sort of dependency on leaders and general weakness in will. You are the sheep. Congrats.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #120
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Ha! Racism for exposing the never-ending colonialist ideas of a bunch of europeans + some american redneck who's played too much GTA?

Funny thing is that you and 99% of this forum deep down think they are somewhat enlightened about what goes on or at least that they have some sense of reality of what goes down in your nations.

In point of fact, most of you have the mentality of serfs and probably would have been just as happy if you were born in North Korea and lived under Kim Jong Il. what I see in you are a lack of curiosity, no sense of self-belief, a sort of dependency on leaders and general weakness in will. You are the sheep. Congrats.
Baaaaa!