United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assange - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #136
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
it's not the same to stereotype a racial minority which has suffered from abuses for ages as to crack a joke on white american/european society, which have enslaved half the world with what they considered to be lesser races.
You are no longer worth talking to. Every post is the same self-pitying whine.
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2012, 01:01 AM   #137
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
it's not the same to stereotype a racial minority which has suffered from abuses for ages as to crack a joke on white american/european society, which have enslaved half the world with what they considered to be lesser races.
They enslaved half the world because they were stronger/more resourceful. Nothing wrong with that. If the situation was reversed the so called "minorities" would not hesitate to do the same.

For instance, if your own country, Chile, was an all-powerful economic super-power with thousands of nukes, do you think they would behave in a charitable and benevolent way? No, they'd behave in exactly the same way that yanks, soviets and countless others in history behaved before them. It's time to stop whining and accept that this world isn't magical fairy land where everyone is equal.

True legends of the game

Nadal = GOAT

2004-2007 = Weakest era in tennis
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #138
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread turned into a racist mess thanks to abraxas21.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #139
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
He never was.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #140
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Why are we taking about race? Is their any doubt that Julian Assange is Caucasian?

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - KIRILENKO - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #141
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i fail to see that. much so considering that you're accusing me of sterotyping white people when not too long ago you were cracking jokes about the french being smelly. of course, one would have to be an extremely sensitive bloke to take offense on that and i never did so it stinks to double standards that you're making these accusations on me over such petty things, things you've done as well!
Old 08-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #142
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
Why are we taking about race? Is their any doubt that Julian Assange is Caucasian?
BH, in a desperate attempt to divert the focus of the discussion, accused me of racism.

im not surprised as thats the number 1 tactic some people use when they're unable to refute the rational arguments of the other.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #143
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BH, in a desperate attempt to divert the focus of the discussion, accused me of racism.

im not surprised as thats the number 1 tactic some people use when they're unable to refute the rational arguments of the other.
Now you are getting even more ridiculous. Calling people racist is your modus operandi here. Now we know why.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #144
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very much so. Recently you were illogically ranting about how white westerners stereotype other races. Yet you, yourself, are probably the biggest practitioner of stereotyping on MTF.

You are not likely to think it, though.

Actually, let me enlarge on that because we have a good example in Canada right now. In that other thread you sneered at Europe because, on your travels, you noted that all the cashiers were Asian, because their white employers thought they were good at maths, but cashier was as good a job as they would offer to an Asian. In Canada the bank just withdrew new $100 notes that featured an Asian scientist. They withdrew the notes because of complaints that Asians are being stereotyped as research scientists. Even some Asians complained that they were more diverse than just a bunch of Ph.D.'s.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #145
safin-rules-no.1

Quote:
You are racist and everyone can see it in this thread, unless the posts were deleted or changed.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #146
country flag abraxas21

right.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #147
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Now you are getting even more ridiculous. Calling people racist is your modus operandi here. Now we know why.
as far as i recall, the only forum member i've ever accused of racism some time in the past is tommy vercetti, and i do think he is in fact quite racist.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #148
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, let me enlarge on that because we have a good example in Canada right now. In that other thread you sneered at Europe because, on your travels, you noted that all the cashiers were Asian, because their white employers thought they were good at maths, but cashier was as good a job as they would offer to an Asian. In Canada the bank just withdrew new $100 notes that featured an Asian scientist. They withdrew the notes because of complaints that Asians are being stereotyped as research scientists. Even some Asians complained that they were more diverse than just a bunch of Ph.D.'s.
Funny story. Do you happen to have a link? I would like to show it to a friend.
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #149
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the very fact that you don't even dare to pronounce "the n word" already speaks a lot on how it's not the same at all.

even whities themselves laugh about the term. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190Tn3oieJs

get a grip
That's my point. They are both insults towards skin colour, but one of more offensive than the other, hence me saying you're being as racist without being too racist. Get it now?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #150
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
That's my point. They are both insults towards skin colour, but one of more offensive than the other
and yet a while back you said this:

Quote:
Calling someone a whitie is exactly the same as calling someone the "n" word.

so they're "exactly the same" and yet one is "more offensive than the other".

you're just contradicting yourself at every opportunity as this point