The Quack Attack in Houston!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2004, 02:08 PM   #31
country flag missroddickfan

missroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Quack Attack in Houston!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Ut-oh. Looks like Tim isn't very happy with Andy right now.

An open letter to Andy Roddick: I thought Tennis was a Gentleman's Game!
Written by Mike Miedema

"I thought tennis was a gentleman's game!

Apparantly I thought wrong. How dare you have the gaul to walk onto that tennis court with your bright white Nike Airmax tennis shoes and limited edition, officialy licensed, blue Roddick-embroidered tennis bag. Already flaunting an aura of superiority before the match had even begun.

But you weren't finished, you proceeded to open a brand new pack of Wilson II tennis balls right in front of me, posturing that the tour-endorsed Wilson I tennis balls were somehow beneath you. I was going to say that the Wilson I tennis balls were the original balls of choice and that the Wilson II's only gained popularity from the name recognition of the Wilson I's, but I restrained.

Not only did you come well prepared with the latest equipment, you also color-matched that equipment with the correlating accessories of wristbands and a visor, a synergy that is hard to find in the professional, brand-contract-mandated ranks of men's tennis- thus gaining every conceivable pre-match advantage and perhaps already clinching the crucial game within the game.

Tennis is a gentleman's game, or at least that's what I was told. If you look back at my opening statement you will see I was curteous enough to refer to you as sir, a ranking I do not hand out to every Joe and Schmo. However, you did not treat me with similar respect on the tennis court.

Once the playing began, I grew further appalled. You were unholy and relentless in your pursuit of my complete and utter demise. At times toying with me, having me chase your ground strokes back and forth like a cancerous lab rat blindly searching for a last piece of cheese. You disassembled my many parts: you took the racquet out of my hand with your untold services aces, you made me an innocent bystander as you peppered the lines with a myriad of forehand and backhand winners, and when I charged the net you mashed the ball right at me, allowing me no time to react. How dare you!

If your play was not insulting enough to me, you would often chime in with your devilish tongue. "2-0, 4-0, 5-1, set!" and countless "40-love" statements that were devastating and necessary reminders of your effectiveness in both crushing me and accurately recalling of the score.

You have reduced me to nothing more than the very clay that makes up your precious domain. You have destroyed and impressed me with your level of play. Just don't ever do it again; at least not in front of other people, please!"

Thank you,

Your biggest fan,
Tim Henman

"Don't serve it that hard again, ever, please."

http:/www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i6991&rating=5

do it again with safin, andy

ANDY 4EVER!

http://tinypic.com/1e3vrs
missroddickfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2004, 07:04 PM   #32
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

GOOOO ANDY!!!!! I'm really excited for this match!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:45 PM   #33
country flag Mario66

Mario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation Andy! You`re The Man!

Marat Safin
Mario Lemieux

Roger Federer

Carlitos Tevez

Simo Eerikäinen
Mario66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:51 PM   #34
country flag tennisman.

tennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation Andy!

Memphis Grizlies
D3:sen Tunnelma

My heaven is your hell
----------------------
If you are not gonna shoot,you will always gonna miss

----------------------
Blacklist:
1.Hrbaty
2.Safin
3.WTA
4.Michelin tyres
5.Mariano "the tourist" Puerta

Click here:
http://hstrial-ptammela.homestead.com
tennisman. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 10:04 PM   #35
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

The duck quacks on!!!! Good match for both players. BRING ON CORIA!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

Old 11-19-2004, 03:34 PM   #36

missroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond reputemissroddickfan has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, COMPLIMENTS........
NOW, CORIA IS GOING TO BE QUACKED TOO!!!!

ANDY 4EVER!

Old 11-19-2004, 08:16 PM   #37
country flag Iheartandy&roger

Iheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond repute

Andy is playing awesome keep it up!!! he's playing way more mature and smarter!
Iheartandy&roger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:09 PM   #38
country flag Golfnduck

Lleyton is up next in the semis!!! COME ON DUCKYBOY!!! QUACK ON!!!!

Old 11-20-2004, 07:10 PM   #39

Unhappy Re: The Quack Attack in Houston!!!

OMG OMG OMG................... HOW CAN IT HAS SUCCEDED??????????? ANDY LOST 63 62 FROM HEWITT..........

ANDY 4EVER!