Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Winston-Salem- Congratulations Bashkatik! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Winston-Salem- Congratulations Bashkatik!

FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012

WINSTON-SALEM

FORMER CHAMPION

2011-KarlyM

Here's what you need to know:

1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread. You may play more than one event per week.

2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.

4) You may alter your draws when a someone withdraws. Please post your new picks in a new post OR*** PM the moderator of that tournament and state that you will change the draw due withdrawal. Additionally, when you change, please state in the "reason for change" box that someone withdrew. If not, you will be disqualified for editing. No editing posts under any circumstances.

5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. If two qualifiers play each other, and you are predicting before they are placed, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For instance, you may say "Qualifier 1 d. Qualifier 2" which would indicate a prediction that the qualifier who is listed first in the draw would win.

6) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.

7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.

8) PLEASE REMEMBER:
-Post your picks in the form 'A d. B' or 'A over B', and not in the form 'B loses to A'.
-Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 08-25-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #2

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Winston-Salem

RANKING POINTS

Code:
ATP World Tour 250 (56)
1 --- 250	15 -- 23	29 -- 12	43 -- 6
2 --- 150	16 -- 20	30 -- 11	44 -- 6
3 --- 120	17 -- 19	31 -- 11	45 -- 5
4 --- 90	18 -- 19	32 -- 10	46 -- 5
5 --- 79	19 -- 18	33 -- 10	47 -- 4
6 --- 68	20 -- 18	34 -- 9		48 -- 4
7 --- 56	21 -- 17	35 -- 9		49 -- 4
8 --- 45	22 -- 16	36 -- 9		50 -- 3
9 --- 42	23 -- 16	37 -- 8		51 -- 3
10 -- 39	24 -- 15	38 -- 8		52 -- 3
11 -- 36	25 -- 14	39 -- 7		53 -- 2
12 -- 33	26 -- 14	40 -- 7		54 -- 2
13 -- 29 	27 -- 13	41 -- 7		55 -- 1
14 -- 26	28 -- 13	42 -- 6		56 -- 1
SCORING POINTS

Code:
ATP 250 / Draw 64
-----------------------
R1 - 10
R2 - 10
R3 - 25
QF - 45
SF - 60
F - 100

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 07-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #3

How To Submit Your Picks

I would highly appreciate it if you could send in your picks following the rules below:

1. Please have "NO SPACES" between rounds of a draw (This way, I can simply copy and paste each entrant's picks all in one go)!

2. Please don't make spelling mistakes, there is no need to send seed numbers, player nicknames or country names! Only last names are required, thank you!

3. Please copy from the main draw posted in post #4 of this thread (This will ensure that the chances of making spelling mistakes are kept to an absolute minimum)

If your submitted picks do NOT follow all 3 of the above rules, then I will discard it, I don't have time to go chasing after people who can't follow 3 simple rules.

Please be cooperative by submitting your picks in the correct format, if I spend almost an hour copying and pasting everyone's picks, all I am asking is that each of you submit your picks following the three rules listed above, in most instances, it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to double check that your picks are submitted correctly. Thank you.

If you are still unsure of how to send in your picks, please have a look at the following example draws below, I have provided one example of a set of "acceptable" picks AND one example of a set of "unacceptable" picks:

The draw below will be accepted!!!
Code:
ROUND 1
Nadal
Wawrinka
Fish
Melzer
Verdasco
Qualifier
Qualifier
Davydenko
Murray
Stepanek
Baghdatis
Almagro
Lopez
Querrey
Mayer
Youzhny
Soderling
Tipsarevic
Bellucci
Llodra
Cilic
Lu
Isner
Federer
Berdych
Montanes
Garcia-Lopez
Kohlschreiber
Monfils
Gasquet
Ljubicic
Djokovic
ROUND 2
Nadal
Fish
Verdasco
Davydenko
Murray
Almagro
Lopez
Youzhny
Tipsarevic
Bellucci
Cilic
Federer
Montanes
Kohlschreiber
Monfils
Djokovic
ROUND 3
Nadal
Davydenko
Murray
Youzhny
Tipsarevic
Federer
Kohlschreiber
Djokovic
QF
Nadal
Youzhny
Federer
Djokovic
SF
Nadal
Djokovic
F
Djokovic
The draw below will not be accepted (Reasons: 1. Spaces between rounds of a draw & 2. Spelling mistakes of player last names)
Code:
1st round
Nadal 
Wawrinka 
Istonim 
Melzer
Verdasco
Qualifier
Stakhovsky 
Davydenko
Murray
Stepanek
Baghdatis 
Almagro
Lopez 
Querrey 
Mayer 
Youznhy
SOderling
Tipsarevic
Bellucci 
Ferrer
Seppi
Lu 
Isner
Federer
Berdych
Robredo
Garcia-Lopez
Roddick
Monfils
Gasquet
Ljubicic
Djokovic

2nd round
Nadal 
Melzer
Verdasco
Stakhovsky
Murray 
Almagro
Lopez
Youznhy
Soderling
Ferrer
Lu
Federer
Berdych
Roddick
Gasquet
Djokovic

3rd round
Nadal 
Verdasco
Murray 
Youznhy
Ferrer
Federer 
Roddick 
Djokovic

Quaterfinals
Nadal 
Youznhy
Ferrer
Djokovic

Semifinals
Youznhy
Djokovic

Final
Djokovic

Quote:
Old 07-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #4

MAIN DRAW

[1] Tsonga vs Bye
Bellucci vs Baghdatis
Muller vs Stakhovsky [Q]
Bye vs Andujar [15]

[12] Anderson vs Bye
[Q] Gulbis vs Berlocq
Soeda vs Harrison [WC]
Bye vs Granollers [6]

[3] Isner vs Bye
Paire vs Klizan
Falla vs McClune [Q]
Bye vs Melzer [13]

[10] Troicki vs Bye
Goffin vs Mahut
Robredo vs Kubot
Bye vs Benneteau [8]

[7] Querrey vs Bye
Giraldo vs Roger-Vasselin
Young vs Mayer
Bye vs Lopez [9]

[14/WC] Nalbandian vs Bye
Davydenko vs Haase
Lu vs Lacko
Bye vs Dolgopolov [4]

[5] Roddick vs Bye
[WC] Blake vs Ramos
Malisse vs Darcis
Bye vs Istomin [11]

[16] Nieminen vs Bye
Ito vs Becker [Q]
Bogomolov Jr. vs Jaziri
Bye vs Berdych [2/WC]

Code:
Green=Qualifier Red=Wildcard Blue=Seed

Quote:

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 08-19-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #5

FINAL STANDINGS

STATS

Quote:

Last edited by Freak3yman84 : 08-25-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Winston-Salem- SUNDAY START!

R1:
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Anderson
Andujar
Qualifier
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Qualifier
Melzer
Troicki
Goffin
Kubot
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Davydenko
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Darcis
Istomin
Nieminen
Qualifier
Bogomolov
Berdych
R2:
Tsonga
Anderson
Qualifier
Harrison
Isner
Qualifier
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Istomin
Nieminen
Berdych
R3:
Tsonga
Harrison
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Nalbandian
Roddick
Berdych
QF:
Tsonga
Isner
Querrey
Roddick
SF:
Isner
Querrey
F:
Isner
Old 08-18-2012, 03:00 AM   #7

Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Winston-Salem- Make Picks Now! SUNDAY START!

Round 1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Klizan
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Mahut
Robredo
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Davydenko
Lacko
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Bogomolov Jr.
Berdych
Round 2
Tsonga
Muller
Berlocq
Granollers
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Robredo
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Istomin
Ito
Berdych
Round 3
Muller
Granollers
Melzer
Robredo
Lopez
Nalbandian
Roddick
Berdych
Quarter-Finals
Granollers
Robredo
Nalbandian
Roddick
Semi-Finals
Granollers
Roddick
Finals
Roddick

Quote:
Old 08-18-2012, 06:30 AM   #8
country flag Kamui010

Kamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond reputeKamui010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Winston-Salem- Make Picks Now! SUNDAY START!

R1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Klizan
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Mahut
Robredo
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Davydenko
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Bogomolov Jr.
Berdych
R2
Tsonga
Muller
Anderson
Granollers
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Malisse
Nieminen
Berdych
R3
Tsonga
Anderson
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Berdych
QF
Tsonga
Isner
Querrey
Berdych
SF
Isner
Querrey
F
Isner
Pick A Winner Rotterdam 2012, s'Hertogenbosch 2012, Los Angeles 2012, Stuttgart 2013, Queens 2014
Kamui010 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:30 AM   #9
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Goffin
Robredo
Benneteau
Querrey
Roger-Vasselin
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Davydenko
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Darcis
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Bogomolov Jr.
Berdych
R2
Baghdatis
Muller
Anderson
Harrison
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Istomin
Nieminen
Berdych
R3
Baghdatis
Anderson
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Nalbandian
Roddick
Berdych
QF
Anderson
Isner
Nalbandian
Roddick
SF
Isner
Roddick
F
Roddick
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
country flag Vano007

Vano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Soeda
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Goffin
Robredo
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Haase
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Jaziri
Berdych
R2
Baghdatis
Muller
Anderson
Harrison
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Istomin
Nieminen
Berdych
R3
Baghdatis
Anderson
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Nalbandian
Roddick
Berdych
QF
Anderson
Isner
Nalbandian
Roddick
SF
Isner
Roddick
F
Roddick
Vano007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #11
country flag Vano007

Vano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond reputeVano007 has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Soeda
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Goffin
Robredo
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Haase
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Jaziri
Berdych
R2
Tsonga
Muller
Anderson
Soeda
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Istomin
Ito
Berdych
R3
Tsonga
Soeda
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Berdych
QF
Tsonga
Troicki
Querrey
Berdych
SF
Tsonga
Berdych
F
Tsonga

the previous message don't consider please
Vano007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #12
country flag Fickelgruber

Fickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Mahut
Kubot
Benneteau
Querrey
Roger Vasselin
Mayer
Lopez
Nalbandian
Davydenko
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Bogomolov
Berdych
R2
Tsonga
Muller
Anderson
Harrison
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Malisse
Nieminen
Berdcyh
R3
Tsonga
Anderson
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Berdcyh
QF
Tsonga
Isner
Querrey
Berdych
SF
Isner
Berdych
F
Isner

Old 08-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #13
country flag scouver

scouver is on a distinguished road

R1
Tsonga
Bellucci
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Qualifier
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Klizan
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Goffin
Kubot
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Young
Lopez
Nalbandian
Davydenko
Lacko
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Qualifier
Bogomolov Jr.
Berdych
R2
Tsonga
Andujar
Anderson
Granollers
Isner
Falla
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Malisse
Qualifier
Berdych
R3
Tsonga
Granollers
Isner
Troicki
Querrey
Nalbandian
Malisse
Berdych
QF
Tsonga
Isner
Querrey
Berdych
SF
Tsonga
Querrey
F
Tsonga
scouver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #14
country flag digor

digor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Tsonga
Baghdatis
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Berlocq
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Falla
Melzer
Troicki
Mahut
Robredo
Benneteau
Querrey
Giraldo
Young
Lopez
Nalbandian
Haase
Lu
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Blake
Malisse
Istomin
Nieminen
Ito
Bogomolov Jr.
Berdych
R2
Tsonga
Muller
Anderson
Granollers
Isner
Melzer
Troicki
Benneteau
Querrey
Lopez
Nalbandian
Dolgopolov
Roddick
Istomin
Nieminen
Berdych
R3
Tsonga
Anderson
Isner
Benneteau
Querrey
Dolgopolov
Istomin
Berdych
QF
Tsonga
Isner
Querrey
Berdych
SF
Tsonga
Berdych
F
Berdych
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #15
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond reputeDJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Tsonga
Bellucci
Muller
Andujar
Anderson
Qualifier
Harrison
Granollers
Isner
Paire
Falla