Which Johnny Groove Quote Is The Most GOAT? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Well....?

These are the nights I'm going to remember 18 43.90%
We gonna see what's going on 13 31.71%
Make my fucking day motherfucker 10 24.39%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which Johnny Groove Quote Is The Most GOAT?

Discuss.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2014, 02:40 AM   #2
country flag DartMarcus

DartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Johnny Groove Quote Is The Most GOAT?

So fucking pumped for this shit man. Working so hard every single day, blood sweat and tears. I am doing EVERYTHING I could possibly do short of juicing which I will never do.

I've just GOT to make this shit happen, I just have to, holy fucking shit dude. I gotta make something happen in these events. Right here, right now. Not next tournament, not next month, not next year, right fucking now God damn it. Every fucking minute I am more motivated than I was the minute before. Every fucking second I am hungrier than I was when I began typing this word.

In fucking tears praying to God that this will happen. That I can go out there and put it all out there, bring all the bullshit I've already had to endure and bring it out to the court. These motherfuckers don't know who I am. They don't know the fucking rabid dog, they don't know.

They haven't suffered what I've suffered. They've never come anywhere fucking close to the desperation I feel right now. I don't give a FUCK who I play, I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to be ready to cut his God damn fucking throat out there, metaphorically. I am ready to die on the court, I don't give a fuck. I am ready to fucking succeed, I've had too many losses, too many injuries, too many fucking idiots tell me I can't do it, I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of not being where I need to be. I'm so fucking sick of not being on tour. I'm so fucking sick of being a nobody. I am fucking ready to go. I am fucking ready to become great, I'm more than fucking ready to become a legend. I don't give a fuck who I play, I don't give a fuck his rank, his coach, his parent's money, fuck all that bullshit, they can all eat a dick. They don't know my struggle, they don't know the fucking nights. They don't know the fucking fire inside my eyes and I'll be fucking damned if I let someone beat me without killing me 10 times per point, fuck that shit.

Let's get this fucking show on the road, motherfucker. I will let nothing and nobody fucking stop me. God, please, you know my struggle. Give me the strength to go and take what is fucking mine. Please, God, I pray my car makes it. Please God I pray I get into Savannah CH Q. Please God you've put me through all of this, you've tested me a million, billion, trillion times, how much more? I've come through it all and I'm still here, in better shape and in better form than I've ever been. I'm so fucking ready to take what is rightfully mine. I'm so fucking ready to be an inspiration to any kid who got picked on and laughed at in school. Every kid who sat in his room with nothing but his hopes and dreams. Any kid who had the entire world point and laugh and say he can't do it, even his own fucking parents. Fuck everything. I am so fucking ready to win, win, and win some more, and tell my story to the entire world and everyone to be inspired to reach the highest fucking highs they can reach.

Now it's time for me to become a God damn fucking legend.

Brian Baker - Steve Johnson - Lleyton Hewitt - Robby Ginepri - Carlos Berlocq - Tommy Haas - Ivo Karlovic - Richard Gasquet - Kevin Anderson - David Ferrer - Michael Russell - Fabio Fognini - Michael Llodra - Oliver Rochus - Dustin Brown - Somdev Devvarman
DartMarcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 03:09 AM   #3

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartMarcus View Post
So fucking pumped for this shit man. Working so hard every single day, blood sweat and tears. I am doing EVERYTHING I could possibly do short of juicing which I will never do.

I've just GOT to make this shit happen, I just have to, holy fucking shit dude. I gotta make something happen in these events. Right here, right now. Not next tournament, not next month, not next year, right fucking now God damn it. Every fucking minute I am more motivated than I was the minute before. Every fucking second I am hungrier than I was when I began typing this word.

In fucking tears praying to God that this will happen. That I can go out there and put it all out there, bring all the bullshit I've already had to endure and bring it out to the court. These motherfuckers don't know who I am. They don't know the fucking rabid dog, they don't know.

They haven't suffered what I've suffered. They've never come anywhere fucking close to the desperation I feel right now. I don't give a FUCK who I play, I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to be ready to cut his God damn fucking throat out there, metaphorically. I am ready to die on the court, I don't give a fuck. I am ready to fucking succeed, I've had too many losses, too many injuries, too many fucking idiots tell me I can't do it, I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of not being where I need to be. I'm so fucking sick of not being on tour. I'm so fucking sick of being a nobody. I am fucking ready to go. I am fucking ready to become great, I'm more than fucking ready to become a legend. I don't give a fuck who I play, I don't give a fuck his rank, his coach, his parent's money, fuck all that bullshit, they can all eat a dick. They don't know my struggle, they don't know the fucking nights. They don't know the fucking fire inside my eyes and I'll be fucking damned if I let someone beat me without killing me 10 times per point, fuck that shit.

Let's get this fucking show on the road, motherfucker. I will let nothing and nobody fucking stop me. God, please, you know my struggle. Give me the strength to go and take what is fucking mine. Please, God, I pray my car makes it. Please God I pray I get into Savannah CH Q. Please God you've put me through all of this, you've tested me a million, billion, trillion times, how much more? I've come through it all and I'm still here, in better shape and in better form than I've ever been. I'm so fucking ready to take what is rightfully mine. I'm so fucking ready to be an inspiration to any kid who got picked on and laughed at in school. Every kid who sat in his room with nothing but his hopes and dreams. Any kid who had the entire world point and laugh and say he can't do it, even his own fucking parents. Fuck everything. I am so fucking ready to win, win, and win some more, and tell my story to the entire world and everyone to be inspired to reach the highest fucking highs they can reach.

Has to be a generic quote, sorry, I should have specified.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 05-01-2014, 03:26 AM   #4
country flag DartMarcus

DartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Has to be a generic quote, sorry, I should have specified.
Sorry mate.

They don't know the fucking rabid dog, they don't know.

I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to be ready to cut his God damn fucking throat out there, metaphorically.

They don't know the fucking fire inside my eyes and I'll be fucking damned if I let someone beat me without killing me 10 times per point, fuck that shit.

Pick one.

Brian Baker - Steve Johnson - Lleyton Hewitt - Robby Ginepri - Carlos Berlocq - Tommy Haas - Ivo Karlovic - Richard Gasquet - Kevin Anderson - David Ferrer - Michael Russell - Fabio Fognini - Michael Llodra - Oliver Rochus - Dustin Brown - Somdev Devvarman
DartMarcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #5
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

All GOAT quotes, impossible to choose.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #6
country flag Avi14
14 Slams,no?

Avi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the option "all of the above"?
Old 06-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi14 View Post
Where's the option "all of the above"?
I like to force my voters to choose

Quote:
Old 06-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #8
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

They are all equally muggy.
Brit Tennis Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:05 AM   #9
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I love everything Johnny writes

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:58 AM   #10
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

These are the nights I'm going to remember

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:22 PM   #11
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this thread, thanks y'all
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #12
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna cut his throat*

*metaphorically speaking

edit: DartMarcus got it right

Last edited by motorhead : 07-30-2014 at 08:02 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote