Copa Argentina de Tennis - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2004, 01:41 PM   #76
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Copa Argentina de Tennis

They should have showed that part, it was funny
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2004, 02:06 PM   #77
country flag crigazzio

crigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Thanks for your report Jazz - a wonderful report about a great player and a fantastic night from a truly lovely person I know I've said this before, - but I am so happy for you Jazz- to finally see David in person after all your support to him for so long - and to see him win too. And Ceci - I'm sure your turn will come soon too - maybe in the Davis Cup And you too Choupi - hope we can meet up this year to watch Gaston at Roland Garros

So love to everyone in Argentina from someone who is on the other side of the world, but my heart is there with David and his family and his Team today - and always
Thanks for your words girl!!!!!!!
I´m not sure about the DC, I think Mancini will decide for better players in clay, and we have a lot of that.....
But someday not so far away i know i´ll see him in live!!!!!
I can´t wait, but I´m glad for Jazz too, and I thank her reports and the luck of send her some sms in the middle of the match!!!!!
I hope he can win this cup...and i´m glad for the support that the people is giving to the cup, all the tickets was sold!!!! That´s really good, Lobo and Squillari are good doing this....And Lobo is the new trainer of zabaleta and Mónaco....

Love
Ceci

PS: Again Rose, thanks for your wisshes, and we love you too!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2004, 02:09 PM   #78
country flag crigazzio

crigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
They should have showed that part, it was funny
Yes!!!
But well, they showed David a lot!!! so i can forget that little mistake!!! LOL
Old 12-18-2004, 02:32 PM   #79
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you too Choupi - hope we can meet up this year to watch Gaston at Roland Garros
Rosie, the appointment is settled... The tickets are already booked...
Old 12-19-2004, 03:46 AM   #80
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, if yesterday was good, today was even better!!!!
I went with a friend and arrived an hour later. And thank God we did that! Gastón was in the central court training with Davin, and he was shirtless!!! LOL All I have to say is: wow. My friend is still comenting on it, and now she's a Gaudio fan LOL
The match started later than stated, but in the meantime we saw Calleri training with his trainer. After that, the match started and it was good. Maradona came back today and crowd was completly happy. The atmosphere was amazing, even so, David appeared during Gastón's match and went to talk to Maradona. They were laughing and having a nice time. It was great to see David laughing again
Gastón played a very nice match, and he's getting better as days go by.
Then, after the match Gastón played with some kids that won a contest and it was sooooooooooooooooooo nice and sweet! The guy was full of patience and seemed to have a great time with the little kids, he even lent them his racquets. Then, some kids with mental disabilities played tennis with him, and he was even sweeter. I think after that, my friend completly fell for him LOL I must say, I loved it too
David's match was AMAZING! He did everything right, his service was pretty impressive, and Acasuso played a nice match. It was mainly in the baseline, but David's shots were incredible. He played a superb match, and the crowd wanted to see more of it! I was told that during David's match, Maradona was commenting on him, and said that David is ahead of the rest of the players, that Gaudio has the magic, but David has the head or something to it. It was probably one of the best matches I've seen and David took all the chances he got, he even finished the tie break with an ace
In today's interview he was better, he was laughing and making jokes. And said that he felt much more confortable in court and that he hoped all these people could be there tomorrow and on Davis Cup
I think I saw his mom, his brother Darío and a very pretty brunnet, who seemed to be Victoria
At the end of the match David seemed very happy and threw a lot of balls to the court and I saw terribly close to get one, but a girl in front of me did
Tomorrow I'll take my camera with me, and let's all hope Gastón is shirtless again LOL!
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:02 AM   #81
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LUCKY, Jazz!!!!!!! My greeting is late!!!!
It's so great to see he laugh again, i had thought it must needs him quite a long time to do, but finally he back to tennis, and win!!!

i love your report, Jazz!! You are enjoying what you dreams all the time!!! I saw the matches in our TV sports news yesterday, and they gave Maradona many shots. Thanks for his comments that all of us like to listen, and it's so damn right
I can't imagine Gaston is shirtless
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:15 AM   #82
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your report Jazz - a wonderful report about a great player and a fantastic night from a truly lovely person I know I've said this before, - but I am so happy for you Jazz- to finally see David in person after all your support to him for so long - and to see him win too. And Ceci - I'm sure your turn will come soon too - maybe in the Davis Cup And you too Choupi - hope we can meet up this year to watch Gaston at Roland Garros

So love to everyone in Argentina from someone who is on the other side of the world, but my heart is there with David and his family and his Team today - and always
you are all lucky, girls!!!!!! how about me??? i don't even know if i can watch him play live next year miserable me....

Last edited by novanora : 12-19-2004 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:49 AM   #83
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you too Choupi - hope we can meet up this year to watch Gaston at Roland Garros
And hopefully you will see Gaston defend RG.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:59 AM   #84
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

Jazz thanks for the report! Good to hear all those nice words again. Realy think its in some kind amazing that he already feels so comfortable.
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 07:00 AM   #85
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora
you are all lucky, girls!!!!!! how about me??? i don't even know if i can watch him play live next year miserable me....
Ooh cheer up Nova, you will see him one day! ANd well the longer you have to wait, the more special it will be.. you probably will see him in Shanghai!
Old 12-19-2004, 07:26 AM   #86
country flag novanora

Quote:
Originally Posted by bovenbuuf
Ooh cheer up Nova, you will see him one day! ANd well the longer you have to wait, the more special it will be.. you probably will see him in Shanghai!
you are so sweet, always the sweetest to me, bov!! I am not a patient one, but everything can be learned. have to wait total one year long
Pre-wishes to u in Rotterdam!
Please, keep healthy next year, David
Old 12-19-2004, 07:32 AM   #87
country flag bovenbuuf

your welcome Nova.. and yes think R'dam will be great. Seeing David and well a lot of the posters in who let the Dutch out are coming..
Old 12-19-2004, 07:54 AM   #88
country flag novanora

strongly recommend David wears orange in Rotterdam part of dutch party
Old 12-19-2004, 08:01 AM   #89
country flag bovenbuuf

well would be nice if he does that, altough I would suggest not to wear it if he has to play agianst Sluiter or Sjeng..
Old 12-19-2004, 08:04 AM   #90
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Jazz, I'm happy for you coz not only you've seen David play but win, and the 2 matches of Gaston he has won...special record I should say! And I'm not even mentioning the shirtless episode...

It is the final I had dreamt of at the begining of the Copa. And I'm so happy that you're gonna see it. Whoever the winner will be, I'll be satisfied. Coz both of them would have shown that they are on the good way into the preseason...so good luck to both of them!