Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry) - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2012 year-end H2H?

Djokovic will take the lead 31 50.82%
Federer will claim his trophy 25 40.98%
They will end in a draw, for the first time 1 1.64%
I don't know. But this should be an official ATP award, it's amazing. 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #946
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Federer and Djokovic like Sampras and Agassi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
The difference was, if you find that kind of tennis boring, you only had to endure it for a certain period of the year.

Today we have to endure another certain type of tennis throughout the entire year.
Oh you did better when you disappeared from this site, you've always been a hater so what to expect from you... impossibly biased.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #947
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

fed and nole are more like #2 and #1.
tektonac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #948
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow Djokovic changed his game 2010 and now he is playing percentage game safety
Waiting for mistake of his opponent.He is not different of Ferrer's game now.Djokovic had just 18 winners for two and half hours and 23 UE. How many times he was on the floor i forgot.
pepita1964 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #949
country flag Pangloss

Pangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond reputePangloss has a reputation beyond repute

Federer is exciting to watch. Sampras would put me to sleep before I could even pick the remote up.
Pangloss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #950
country flag evilmindbulgaria
Banned!

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Yes very much, except Federer is the more popular one and Djokovic is a 0 personnality brat trying to impress his daddy with childish imitations and wannabe-tough-guy fistpumps.
Wow, that WTF butthurt must be pretty strong Nole has the most interesting personality in Top 10 hands down!

Sampras owned Agassi when they played against each other, especially in Grand Slams. Federina can't win against Djokovic in GS even when MP up
evilmindbulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #951
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Novak Djokovic dislike Roger Federer?

Whoops wrong thread
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #952
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The difference was, if you find that kind of tennis boring, you only had to endure it for a certain period of the year.

Today we have to endure another certain type of tennis throughout the entire year.
Yes people make it sound as if the 90s was completely dominated by big servers and ace-fests, when in fact the greater variety in surfaces and conditions allowed players of all styles to succeed whether they were serve-volleyers, all court players, aggressive power baseliners, counter-punchers, defensive baseline grinders etc.

A typical top 10 in the 90s usually had a mixture of guys with a range of different playing styles in it.

The greater variety in surfaces meant that some guys would shine during one part of the season and then completely disappear during the next, or vice versa. It was sort of like we had two of three tours for the price of one.

Last edited by LeChuck : 11-16-2012 at 10:34 PM.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #953
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepita1964 View Post
Somehow Djokovic changed his game 2010 and now he is playing percentage game safety
Waiting for mistake of his opponent.He is not different of Ferrer's game now.Djokovic had just 18 winners for two and half hours and 23 UE. How many times he was on the floor i forgot.
this. earlier in his career his style reminded more of an Agassi like, but not anymore.

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #954
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Yes very much, except Federer is the more popular one and Djokovic is a 0 personnality brat trying to impress his daddy with childish imitations and wannabe-tough-guy fistpumps.
sorry but this is so stupid. Nole has zero personality. are you out of your mind? . you call Nole a brat? can you be any more stupid? gee . what, he is a brat because he def. Fed. last time they played. great logic.

Last edited by Alex999 : 11-16-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #955
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Federer, Sampras and Agassi were entertaining to watch and all play(ed) aggressive, attractive tennis.

Then there's Novak Djokovic.
You sound bitter and like you you want to live in your own little world.
munZe konZa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:47 PM   #956
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepita1964 View Post
K, Pepita, if you really watch tennis (I doubt it btw) ... not even sure where to begin here. Nole was much more aggressive back 2007/08 if you watched his matches at THAT time. everyone is playing 'percentages' nowadays btw.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #957
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
this. earlier in his career his style reminded more of an Agassi like, but not anymore.
another butthurt fangirl ...................

P.S deal with it pepita
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #958
country flag SerialKillerToBe

SerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond reputeSerialKillerToBe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
His change of playstyle is a result of adapting to the surface change. You can't blame him for playing to win.
SerialKillerToBe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #959
country flag Alex999

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
His change of playstyle is a result of adapting to the surface change. You can't blame him for playing to win.
well, thank you. I'm glad to see there are still some smart people on this board
Old 11-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #960
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Who will end up with the better clay career)

There is no change of play, just a change of success that bothers sore losers.
munZe konZa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote