Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry) - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2012 year-end H2H?

Djokovic will take the lead 31 50.82%
Federer will claim his trophy 25 40.98%
They will end in a draw, for the first time 1 1.64%
I don't know. But this should be an official ATP award, it's amazing. 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #856
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Who will end up with the better clay career)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Roger did play Roddick in Madrid in 2009 as well as Delpo. Beat them both but lost a set to A-Rod .
He played Delpo in semis though (with Nadal was facing Nole). I remember that match because of that hilarious yet annoying (if you're supporting JMDP) sequence of points that Federer won using only drop shots
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #857
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Who will end up with the better clay career)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Fed's 05 and 08 RGs were pretty weak I agree.

Nadal's USO draw besides the final was pretty meek though wouldn't you agree? Clowns like LaLo, Fiasco and a washed up Youzhny before Djokovic?
And that is the reason enough to not call the draw weak.

Djoker was a former USO runner up and AO champion and world #3, plus someone who can trouble Nadal on hard courts a lot.

Who did Noserer beat for his RG title? First time ever slam finalist? Lol. His draw was weak precisely because he beat pigeons and chokers on his way to the title. He never faced anyone who could trouble him.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #858
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

MTFers once again showing they can't read. We have 'Endless Federer-Nadal debates' and 'Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates' but they come to 'Endless Djokovic-Federer debates' to argue about Nadal.

Face it people, there are no weak draws in Slams. Except for Fed's RG2009, that one was walk in the park
Old 10-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #859
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
He played Delpo in semis though (with Nadal was facing Nole). I remember that match because of that hilarious yet annoying (if you're supporting JMDP) sequence of points that Federer won using only drop shots
Point is, if Nadal had Noserer's clay draws, his clay records would be even more impressive.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #860
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst watching Fed overcome the titanic performance from Delboy on that hot day in 2009, I remember wishing Delboy could play the same way next year against Dull. I guess Tio had the same worry, so he applied his voodoo spells. With that in mind, Roger's draw at RG 2009 was a draw from hell and not due to the players but due to their current form.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #861
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whilst watching Fed overcome the titanic performance from Delboy on that hot day in 2009, I remember wishing Delboy could play the same way next year against Dull. I guess Tio had the same worry, so he applied his voodoo spells. With that in mind, Roger's draw at RG 2009 was a draw from hell and not due to the players but due to their current form.

According to his fanboys, he always gets the toughest draws from hell when in reality they are not more tough (or easy) as for any other top player.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #862
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

If you compare the level of play from Roger's and Nadull's opponents at their Career GS tournaments, you'd be hard-pressed NOT to see how hard his RG 2009 draw was. But then again Matt is a pressed hater, so...

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #863
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you compare the level of play from Roger's and Nadull's opponents at their Career GS tournaments, you'd be hard-pressed NOT to see how hard his RG 2009 draw was. But then again Matt is a pressed hater, so...

Yes, I do not think that Fed is God and not all of his draws are tough from hell plus I like Rafole so I must be an EVIL FEDHATER
Old 10-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #864
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute

What to say about Nadal's draw this year at RG = paradise/ Argentinian
pepita1964 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #865
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

You got it right, semi-fans & flaming fans of Fed. His semis, if he reaches them, are uneasy for him and they were unwatchable for tennis fans since 2006.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #866
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Yes, I do not think that Fed is God and not all of his draws are tough from hell plus I like Rafole so I must be an EVIL FEDHATER
You said it mate. You know what you are.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards

Quickly dumbtards, hand out bad reps so you can bad rep me again. It's been almost 24 hours!
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #867
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Do not watch them dear heya!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #868
country flag Slice Winner

Slice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Rather hilarious.

Slice Winner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:13 AM   #869
country flag pepita1964

By the way what happened To Rafa he is too busy to give some hugs to his girlfriend or boyfriend Monako instead to his girl on paper?!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #870
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice Winner View Post
Rather hilarious.

This brings back some memories, namely of me being about to break my TV

Del Potro's USO over Federer meant a lot not only because due to injury his future Slam hopes were severely hampered but also because of all the pain Federer had inflicted him early in the year - double bagel in Australia, this drop shot fest, a narrow defeat due to poor fitness in the de facto RG final... for all that came before and after that USO final, Delpo really deserved to eek out that one.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote