Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry) - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2012 year-end H2H?

Djokovic will take the lead 31 50.82%
Federer will claim his trophy 25 40.98%
They will end in a draw, for the first time 1 1.64%
I don't know. But this should be an official ATP award, it's amazing. 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #676
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Who will end up with the better clay career)

Federer family could afford to buy free love for doing little on clay between 2000-2005.
He knew he had easy draws and he avoided Davis Cup ties to rest for the clay season.

Djokovic received disrespect & hostility from bad clay players until he beat Nadal and Federer. Unlike Federer, he didn't just play a bare minimum of difficult tournaments to save his health & reputation.
He wouldn't lose easily to Gulbis, Hewitt, Melzer, Stepanek, Volandri, Rafter and injured Kuerten.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #677
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Who will end up with the better clay career)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
Federer family could afford to buy free love for doing little on clay between 2000-2005.
He knew he had easy draws and he avoided Davis Cup ties to rest for the clay season.

Djokovic received disrespect & hostility from bad clay players until he beat Nadal and Federer. Unlike Federer, he didn't just play a bare minimum of difficult tournaments to save his health & reputation.
He wouldn't lose easily to Gulbis, Hewitt, Melzer, Stepanek, Volandri, Rafter and injured Kuerten.
superb
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #678
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post

???

he wouldn`t lose????

jajajajajaja , is the same djokovic that lost in roland garros 2010 with melzer after winning the first two sets???? jajaja.

federer only lost with djokovic , soderling , kuerten and nadal.

not like garbage like melzer in roland garros
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #679
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will end up with the better clay career? Djokovic or Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncicCilic View Post
Federer, as he had to battle IMO best clay-courter of all time and still managed to win some tournaments and 1 RG.
lol, it's not like he won much against the best clay-courter of all time. By the way, Djokovic in 2011 dominated the clay beast, that's something Federer was NEVER able to do. If Nole wins 2 RG I think that he'll be regarded as better than Federer in this particular surface. I don't see it happening, but a man can dream lol

Last edited by PedroMarquess : 10-19-2012 at 07:56 PM.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #680
country flag Abel

Abel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond repute

Peak vs. peak on clay, Nole takes this I think. But so far (and comparing where Fed was at at the same age as Nole is now) then it's Federer.
Abel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #681
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncicCilic View Post
Federer, as he had to battle IMO best clay-courter of all time and still managed to win some tournaments and 1 RG.
He had to battle the clay number 1 to win RG? Fedtards must live in some other dimension not frequented by actual humans.
'82 - '91: best decade in tennis
Sorry Djokonauts, I am a fan of Federer now. I've learned over the years to appreciate his contribution to the game. No one will ever surpass this man's influence.
Federer ~ The consummate professional. Never retired once in a match. Does not go over the time limit on every point.
hipolymer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #682
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
He had to battle the clay number 1 to win RG? Fedtards must live in some other dimension not frequented by actual humans.
Over the course of his career, he had to battle the clay number 1. He did not have to battle the clay #1 to win his RG title.
Read the post again you mug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #683
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Peak vs. peak on clay, Nole takes this I think. But so far (and comparing where Fed was at at the same age as Nole is now) then it's Federer.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #684
country flag Lleyton_

Lleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic isn't better on anything. Hope this helps.
Lleyton_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #685
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Didn`t Olderer beat Peakovic on clay once? It seems I have bad memory nowadays.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #686
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lleyton_ View Post
Oh he's better on many things, believe me.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #687
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

federer on clay in his best year (2006):

- French Open final (lost to nadal), Final of Rome Masters (lost to nadal), Final of Monte Carlo Masters (lost to nadal), did not play Hamburg

djokovic on clay in his best year (2011):

- French Open Semi final (lost to federer), Won Rome Masters (bt. nadal), Won Madrid Masters (bt. nadal), did not play Monte Carlo
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #688
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lleyton_ View Post
Yup. The only things a peak Djoko will take against peak Fed on any surface (bar slow HCs) are bagels and breadsticks.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #689
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Over the course of his career, he had to battle the clay number 1. He did not have to battle the clay #1 to win his RG title.
Read the post again you mug.
6-1, 6-3, 6-0
'82 - '91: best decade in tennis
Sorry Djokonauts, I am a fan of Federer now. I've learned over the years to appreciate his contribution to the game. No one will ever surpass this man's influence.
Federer ~ The consummate professional. Never retired once in a match. Does not go over the time limit on every point.
hipolymer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #690
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
6-1, 6-3, 6-0
Still crying about the bagel Olderer gave to your hero? Imagine what Primerer would have done to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote