Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend ? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #91
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Long Live Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Lesbianism is quite a trend here too. I think I have been lesbian too quite a few times, I just haven't had the chance to made any experiences in that field yet. Now I don't really want to anymore anyway. I'm getting old and boring.
Getting old and boring is just a natural progression of things. In any case, I don't think most straight people are 100% straight. I mean, I like men, but I like looking at hot/beautiful women too. Never really got the urge to try anything along those lines though.

Quote:
OTH got boring when Lucas and Peyton left. I liked Sophia Bush too. The only problem was that when her character became a mother, she no longer had anything of her vamp vibe left. I absolutely loved the maneater Brooke in her highschool days, then she was just one of the other boring characters like Haley with her oh so great hubby Nathan.
She became a mother? I think I'd stopped watching already. Haley/Nathan were really boring and the Nathan actor really couldn't act.
Quote:
Ah, I just remember that another series which I liked was Sex and the City. It also started out very interesting but then I lost my interest very quickly. The first movie is great though. I watched it on the plane and it got me through some really heavy turbulences. Maybe I will download the 2nd movie later.
I tried watching this but gave up after two episodes; really not a fan of sitcoms. My best friends love it though.
Quote:
I have never heard of Pretty Little Liars.
It's a show on ABC Family. I like it because there's some murder mystery and it's just good guilty pleasure.

Quote:
Speaking of embarrassing, in the past I was the biggest fan of vampire series like Buffy and Angel. And I looooooved Charmed (mainly the first few seasons, then it got :yawn too) and some others but I don't remember their names... the one with Jessica Alba was Dark Angel, I think. There was another one with another US-American actress who looked a bit like her, I was a fan of that too. She had supernatural powers (could speak with dead people) and worked at a morgue.

I started watching How I met your mother but it has been a while since I have last watched it. It got really boring, no idea why...
Being a Buffy fan isn't embarrassing! It's like one of the best shows of all-time. I LOVE it! For some reason I never got around to watching Angel...probably cos I was a Spike fan. And yes, it was Dark Angel with Jessica Alba, which I watched too. And I watched Charmed also. My best friend at that time was in love with Shannon Doherty (see what I mean about straight people not being totally straight? She'd talk about SD like, non-stop and drive everyone crazy). Was that last show Dead Like Me or something like that? I watched a few episodes of that too.

We have really similar taste in TV shows. What are you watching these days, besides your Argentinian telenovella show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Singaporeans people are hard to please pfiouu
What's pfiouu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Lesbianism
Hahaha why scared?

Quote:
I thought he did, partly, for "Long Live"
Oh is it? I was thinking of the super anal "Singaporean Chat Thread Vol. 4: Long Live Mr. Lee Kuan Yew" that we talked about.

Quote:
Easier said than done
Why?

Quote:
We're grammar Nazis. Sorry
This.
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #92
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Getting old and boring is just a natural progression of things. In any case, I don't think most straight people are 100% straight. I mean, I like men, but I like looking at hot/beautiful women too. Never really got the urge to try anything along those lines though.

Hahaha why scared?

Why?
Sexuality is definitely not a 100% thing. I'm pretty sure I'm 99-1 though

One girl is bad enough, let alone two

I'm not even out
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #93
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm not even out
You are not out? Even in Paris?
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #94
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are not out? Even in Paris?
No

I have no guts
Old 08-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #95
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Actually in the past there were moments in which I could swear that I was a lesbian. For whatever reason all that was needed to bring me back to being straight was the right guy. Oh well, I'm pretty sure that I'm bi-sexual too. Actually when I'm in the city, I find myself looking more often at hot girls than at hot guys. Sometimes I can't tell whether it is really because I feel attracted or because I like her style and want to decide whether I will copy it or not.

Quote:
She became a mother? I think I'd stopped watching already. Haley/Nathan were really boring and the Nathan actor really couldn't act.
Yes, a mother of twins... a really annoying mother to be honest.

I never really liked Nathan because he was bullying Lucas when they were younger. Even if he changed, he was always the bad, annoying guy for me.

Quote:
It's a show on ABC Family. I like it because there's some murder mystery and it's just good guilty pleasure.
Murder mystery?! That is really my thing then. I need to give it a try but definitely not before my holidays because I still have so much work to do.

Quote:
Being a Buffy fan isn't embarrassing! It's like one of the best shows of all-time. I LOVE it! For some reason I never got around to watching Angel...probably cos I was a Spike fan. And yes, it was Dark Angel with Jessica Alba, which I watched too. And I watched Charmed also. My best friend at that time was in love with Shannon Doherty (see what I mean about straight people not being totally straight? She'd talk about SD like, non-stop and drive everyone crazy). Was that last show Dead Like Me or something like that? I watched a few episodes of that too.

We have really similar taste in TV shows. What are you watching these days, besides your Argentinian telenovella show?
Spike!!! I absolutely loved him too. The love-story between him and Buffy was just the greatest TV love-story of all times.

I don't know why but I always liked Rose McGowan better than Shannon Doherty in Charmed. She added something special to the series and I find her stunningly beautiful. Her on-and-off love-stories made me laugh all the time too.
Turns out that I haven't even watched the last season of Charmed yet. Another thing to do for me in the near future.

Besides my Argie TV show I'm not really watching that much. Every once in a while I watch an episode of the CSI series (Miami, NYC, whatever they are showing on TV here). And I'm waiting for Gossip Girl to return to get over and done with it. I really need to find some new "material".

Quote:

I'm not even out
You aren't out yet? Argh, come on. You will feel a lot better if you make it public and the guys will be lining up at your house then too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #96
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

I found the name of the series with the Jessica Alba-lookalike: it is called Tru Calling and the main actress was Eliza Dushku.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #97
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
You aren't out yet? Argh, come on. You will feel a lot better if you make it public and the guys will be lining up at your house then too.
It's not that simple though. Singapore is still pretty conservative. In Paris, it's already challenging enough to make friends. If I were in the US/UK, it'd be easier
Old 08-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #98
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
It's not that simple though. Singapore is still pretty conservative. In Paris, it's already challenging enough to make friends. If I were in the US/UK, it'd be easier
Yeah, I can imagine how they are in Singapore. I already noticed that you were one of a kind the first time I entered the metro and saw what was forbidden there and how high the fines were.

In Paris you shouldn't feel ashamed about going to a gay bar though, hang out there and maybe meet some people. I mean, considering the characters I saw at Bois de Boulogne at night, being a normal gay guy is the most normal thing in the world. It might be easier to make friends when you are in the right environment with people who don't just have the same interests but also the same sexual orientation. Either way, in Europe it is very hard to make friends anyway, in Germany it is just the same because once a clique has formed, it is hard for an outsider to get in. In South America it is just much easier to get in touch with other people, form friendships or whatever. I guess they are just a lot more outgoing and willing to think outside the box.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #99
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Yeah, I can imagine how they are in Singapore. I already noticed that you were one of a kind the first time I entered the metro and saw what was forbidden there and how high the fines were.

In Paris you shouldn't feel ashamed about going to a gay bar though, hang out there and maybe meet some people. I mean, considering the characters I saw at Bois de Boulogne at night, being a normal gay guy is the most normal thing in the world. It might be easier to make friends when you are in the right environment with people who don't just have the same interests but also the same sexual orientation. Either way, in Europe it is very hard to make friends anyway, in Germany it is just the same because once a clique has formed, it is hard for an outsider to get in. In South America it is just much easier to get in touch with other people, form friendships or whatever. I guess they are just a lot more outgoing and willing to think outside the box.

I'm thinking of going to one of the LGBT associations' events. Taking the first step is always hard though
Old 08-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #100
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:

I'm thinking of going to one of the LGBT associations' events. Taking the first step is always hard though
No pain, no gain. You won't regret it.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #101
country flag silverwhite

We'll see
Old 08-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #102
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Will SW avoid me in Paris when he comes back is the true question.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #103
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Will SW avoid me in Paris when he comes back is the true question.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #104
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Expected.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #105
country flag silverwhite

What?