Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend ? - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #796
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
I need to pack again

Leaving NYC, going back to Natick

WE were very fortunate with the weather though How are you, Nikki? Anything interesting for this weekend?
NYC? I envy you so much.

My weekend was alright. Went out yesterday because I needed to get my mind on something else, went to the gym this morning. Now I'm studying for my business French course. The foggy weather here is really making me feel depressed. Argh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #797
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

Study? I thought you graduated already? Are you applying to a postgraduate school?
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #798
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
NYC? I envy you so much.

My weekend was alright. Went out yesterday because I needed to get my mind on something else, went to the gym this morning. Now I'm studying for my business French course. The foggy weather here is really making me feel depressed. Argh.
Yep, the trip was not bad. We went to the Fantom of the Opera on Tuesday, stayed for 3 days in Soho first which was cool, I love that area! Then we moved to Central Park area, watched parade on Thursday, had nice Thanksgiving dinner. Everything as it should be Still, boring

Oh, OK, so it's Business French, cool! Does your work involve French?
Old 11-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #799
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Study? I thought you graduated already? Are you applying to a postgraduate school?
I'm studying for the course I mentioned. I have lots to catch up with.

Quote:
Yep, the trip was not bad. We went to the Fantom of the Opera on Tuesday, stayed for 3 days in Soho first which was cool, I love that area! Then we moved to Central Park area, watched parade on Thursday, had nice Thanksgiving dinner. Everything as it should be Still, boring

Oh, OK, so it's Business French, cool! Does your work involve French?
Yes, I need to write business letters, talk to business partners on the phone and so on. They gave me the choice between economic French and law French. The first would have been more reasonable considering my work but I opted for the latter because I have a MA in law. It is terribly hard though, I had to write an essay about an aspect from the German law system and it took me so long to look up all the vocabulary, let alone write proper sentences. I have the tendency to translate everything from Spanish to French in my mind because the languages are so similar that the sentences are sure to make sense. I completely get the grammar wrong though because of the different rules. So my weekends include studying grammar and vocabulary. Fortunately I get paid for that.

Soho is beautiful. I like the districts in Southern Manhattan most (the ones whose streets have names ) because they show a little bit of the real life in the city, not just the glamour of the financial district, the Upper East Side, Central Park area.

I would like to watch the parade live once. When I lived over there, I watched it on TV with my guest family.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:19 PM   #800
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

You should ask Jojo to help you with your French
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #801
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
You should ask Jojo to help you with your French
I have someone else helping me at the moment but once things get tough (final exam at the end of January *cough*), I might have to use and abuse the poor young man.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #802
country flag gulzhan

Do you plan to go to Paris in the end of January? Or where Gagsy lives
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #803
country flag Nikki♥

I have time to go to Paris at the end of January/ beginning of February... soooooo yeah, I will go there.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #804
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you plan to go to Paris in the end of January? Or where Gagsy lives
He lives in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
I have time to go to Paris at the end of January/ beginning of February... soooooo yeah, I will go there.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #805
country flag Nikki♥

Don't act like the end of the world is coming with my visit. I'm a friendly girl with friendly intentions.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #806
country flag gulzhan

Don't know about the end of January, but please, Nikki, plan Paris trip for the end of May We'll get SW out of his shell and hit RG! Gagsy can join of course
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 AM   #807
country flag Nikki♥

I will try!!! Although I might be in the middle of moving then.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #808
country flag Wolfy

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

Shenzhen is a wta tournament? the bad air

Laura Robson Rank top 30
Rafa Hardcourt&Clay Goat
Wolfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #809
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

silverwhite i just noticed that you withdrew from popcon, i guess you're sick of winning them on tennis forums.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #810
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
Shenzhen is a wta tournament? the bad air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
silverwhite i just noticed that you withdrew from popcon, i guess you're sick of winning them on tennis forums.
Obviously