Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend ? - Page 114 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #1696
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
I hope at least to go to Santa Monica to see the ocean It's not so hot here though, which is nice for walking

Yes, I love NYC too, so I use every opportunity to go there. Mariam will finish her SAT camp on August 23d, and is due back to school only on August 30th, so I decided we'll spend those 5-6 days in NYC rather than in Boston
I never went to the beach in Los Angeles. I had to wait until my first trip to Japan to see the Pacific.

I would love to go with you. Unfortunately I already have other plans for August. In the beginning of August I will do my long-planned Balkans trip and afterwards I'm off to Argentina.

Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #1697
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
I would love to go with you. Unfortunately I already have other plans for August. In the beginning of August I will do my long-planned Balkans trip and afterwards I'm off to Argentina.

Ah, finally, you mentioned Argentina! I started to worry

Where in Balkans you plan to go to?

OK, I did get some sightseeing in LA I went to Jay Leno show! My daughter applied on-line and got tickets It was quite fun btw, Jay is cool, his guests were actor Kevin Bacon, Mel B? from Spice Girls, now a judge at America's Got Talent, and some rock group named Bad Call (very tenniswise name ) that I never heard of
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #1698
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
And congrats to Nadal
Thank you, dear!

Now I can forget about the rest of the season!
Old 06-12-2013, 06:40 AM   #1699
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, finally, you mentioned Argentina! I started to worry

Where in Balkans you plan to go to?

OK, I did get some sightseeing in LA I went to Jay Leno show! My daughter applied on-line and got tickets It was quite fun btw, Jay is cool, his guests were actor Kevin Bacon, Mel B? from Spice Girls, now a judge at America's Got Talent, and some rock group named Bad Call (very tenniswise name ) that I never heard of
Southern Croatia where I haven't been yet, Montenegro and Bosnia.

Jay Leno I always loved watching his show when I was there. What is a British Spice Girl doing in America's Got Talent?

Yeah, Argentina is still important for me but when I never get more than 10 days in a row of holidays during the year, I can't go there often.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:50 AM   #1700
country flag gulzhan

Wow, cool. Are you visiting friends or family? Or neither?

Sorry you can't go to Argentina as often as you want to but isn't it an awfully long and expensive trip anyway? What about moving there? Is it still in the air?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:42 AM   #1701
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Wow, cool. Are you visiting friends or family? Or neither?

Sorry you can't go to Argentina as often as you want to but isn't it an awfully long and expensive trip anyway? What about moving there? Is it still in the air?
A friend of mine will do the trip through the Balkans with me. It will be my first time doing the backpacker thing so I hope I will survive without hotel with at least 3 stars. Anyway, that is the price I have to pay for travelling in the high season to a region which is fairly popular among tourists.

Flights to Argentina are generally very expensive unless you book faaaaar in advance. It is not really that frequented by tourists. The flight doesn't take that long. Especially when you get a direct flight with Lufthansa, you travel "by night". You get on the plane in the European evening and arrive at 8 am local time in Buenos Aires. Quite convenient.

Yeah, the plan about moving there is still being discussed. Unfortunately I'm pretty much married to my job at the moment.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #1702
country flag gulzhan

Oh, God, you plan just go on roads? In Balkans? I watch too many horror movies to let my daughter ever do that! I hope your friend is a very strong man, preferably of local origin

Wow, the trip to Argentina sounds much easier than my trips to LA It just looks so distant. I hope to go to SA one day, wish it would be Rio in 2016
Old 06-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #1703
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
Yeah, the plan about moving there is still being discussed. Unfortunately I'm pretty much married to my job at the moment.
Oh Are you sure you have your priorities right?
Old 06-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #1704
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ladies.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #1705
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Oh, God, you plan just go on roads? In Balkans? I watch too many horror movies to let my daughter ever do that! I hope your friend is a very strong man, preferably of local origin

Wow, the trip to Argentina sounds much easier than my trips to LA It just looks so distant. I hope to go to SA one day, wish it would be Rio in 2016
No, my friend is a girl. Actually we are not hitch-hiking or anything. We will take the bus to get from city to city.
Honestly speaking, travelling around Argentina is a lot worse than travelling around the Balkans especially when you are a blonde girl. Walking down the street in Buenos Aires makes you feel like doing the walk of shame. I tried everything: put on my ugliest training pants, didn't wash my hair for some time and didn't wear make-up, still there were some man whistling and saying some not to nice things which made me wish I didn't understand them. I have only been in Croatia so far from the Balkans but the people are very polite, when a guy wants to talk to me, he does it in a subtle manner and doesn't go all caveman "You Jane, I'm Tarzan" on me.

What I'm a bit worried about is the safety at hostels. I don't want to get my stuff stolen or anything. I stayed at 2 hostels in Spain with a friend of mine (we had a double room though) and it felt perfectly safe. Let's see what awaits me in the Balkans.

Rio in 2016! I would love to go there as well. Rio is so beautiful, the people are wonderful too. Perfect place to be.

Quote:
Oh Are you sure you have your priorities right?
I assume I'm too much focused on my career at the moment.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #1706
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Hello ladies.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 06-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #1707
country flag gulzhan

Sounds like a good trip to take. Enjoy it!

Quote:
I assume I'm too much focused on my career at the moment.
OK, well, it does sound as you don't have your priorities right Clearly, private life and marriage are the most important for a girl your age, trust me, works always comes second I wish I knew that back when I was in my twenties
Old 06-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #1708
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Hello ladies.
Hi, dear! Nice avvy
Old 06-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #1709
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to bet on Youzhny
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #1710
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Sounds like a good trip to take. Enjoy it!

OK, well, it does sound as you don't have your priorities right Clearly, private life and marriage are the most important for a girl your age, trust me, works always comes second I wish I knew that back when I was in my twenties
Thanks.

Well, marriage isn't my highest priority at the moment. Although I would like to move in with my bf just to see how it works out. We have never "lived together" for more than 6 weeks in a row.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!