Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #61
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
junior coach must be Munze Konza

What slump exactly? He was never gonna keep up 2011 level. He is no Federer
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #62
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Small John, I just don't understand your obsession with Djokovic. You hate him, you have nothing positive to say, yet you just can't help it ... you have to post your garbage in every thread where Nole is involved. It is really annoying and your 24/7 'Nole trolling' is out of this world. I just have to tell you this directly .... worship Fed as much as you want to. I don't have a problem with it, but please tone it down with Nole, because you have nothing intelligent to say, you just troll.

at least, we used to have some intelligent trolls before. You are NOT one of them. They all got banned. I hope you are the next one.

The annoying tard goes on a rant again... what would I care what you, a complete noletard, would think?

You accuse me of posting garbage, and not saying intelligent things. Well here are my posts, they are ON TOPIC, unlike yours that is just a personal attack on myself because you act again as if you were Nole's mom. Let's have a look at what I said so far in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Nole forum...
This is true, this thread should have been posted in the Nole forum

Quote:
It's spelled munZe konZa.
This is true again. I love the dude.

Quote:
QFT
Obviously that post that I quoted for truth (that is what QFT means) was true. Am I allowed to agree with other people's opinions? Again, this is not the Nole forum, so you should not expect only praise and love and unhealthy adulation for Nole.

Quote:
The theories of Nole a transitional champion/2011 an anomaly appear to be validated.

I remember last year when Noletards were bragging Who do you see taking down Nole in the years to come... Well, Nadal, Murray and Fed did it.
Again, that opinion of mine appear to be correct. You may not like it and perhaps this is why you are so grumpy, but nevertheless Nole 2011 is gone, his so called era of domination ended.

And it is also true that at slams and Olympics, Nadal, Federer and Murray defeated Nole, the sweep of clay tournament did not happen this time around... His era was a bleep. Deal with it.

Quote:
Very soon, it will be the first year anniversary of the death of Nole 2.0. That is what this slump talk is all about.
Again, a fair assessment of the situation and of this thread, a valuable input.

Quote:
The current #1 did better a few times...
Very true and easily verifiable.

So again, all posts relevant and on topic, more than what can be said about your silly Nole's mom personal attack post.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #63
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post

read the thread. Can you comprehend what's all about? I guess not. let me try to explain. It has nothing to do with Federer. It's about Novak's junior coach Gencic. D_O Y_O_U U_N_D_E_R_S_T_A_N_D? could you please stop trolling? thank you.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #64
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post

Quote:
read the thread. Can you comprehend what's all about? I guess not. let me try to explain. It has nothing to do with Federer. It's about Novak's junior coach Gencic. D_O Y_O_U U_N_D_E_R_S_T_A_N_D? could you please stop trolling? thank you.
That quote you again ranted about was on topic and true, but since it is not something you want to hear, you once more defend your sweet little Nole as if he was the fruit of your loins...
Old 08-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #65
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Big John, I think I'm fair but if you think I'm just a tard suite yourself. You seem to be more interested in Djokovic than his biggest fans on this board.

Gencic trained Djokovic, Ivanisevic and Seles (3 big champions who won 17 majors combined btw)
and her opinion is very relevant, regardless if I agree or disagree with her opinion in this matter. so, no, it's not 'Nole forum'.

Who are you to tell us where this belongs? have you trained a GS champion? what are your credentials (sorry, trolling does not count)?
Old 08-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #66
country flag Alex999

Quote:
That quote you again ranted about was on topic and true, but since it is not something you want to hear, you once more defend your sweet little Nole as if he was the fruit of your loins...
BJ, the point is that both you and 'honestly' are itching to downgrade Djokovic and glorify Federer all the time. You can try to be innocent and say you are talking about stuff related to the original thread, but you are not.

and NO, it's not about 'what I want to hear' ... I'm too old for that. It's what is fair and not. I've been a Nole fan for a very long time (before he won any slams etc). Try to find a single post of mine where I said something negative about, let's say, Roger or any other players unless I was j/k). I love tennis and respect all players (mm, I lied, I don't like Tomic ).
Old 08-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #67
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Big John, I think I'm fair but if you think I'm just a tard suite yourself. You seem to be more interested in Djokovic than his biggest fans on this board.

Gencic trained Djokovic, Ivanisevic and Seles (3 big champions who won 17 majors combined btw)
and her opinion is very relevant, regardless if I agree or disagree with her opinion in this matter. so, no, it's not 'Nole forum'.

Who are you to tell us where this belongs? have you trained a GS champion? what are your credentials (sorry, trolling does not count)?
Few people would call you fair when it comes to Djokovic. And bery few people would agree that this truly belongs on GM. BTW, people who decide what thread goes where are not GS champions, that is just so silly, lol, you have tyo get serious.

Quote:
BJ, the point is that both you and 'honestly' are itching to downgrade Djokovic and glorify Federer all the time. You can try to be innocent and say you are talking about stuff related to the original thread, but you are not.
I am on topic, but again, you are not. As Federer would say to Nole's parents: Be quiet. You now what he meant.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #68
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and NO, it's not about 'what I want to hear' ... I'm too old for that. It's what is fair and not. I've been a Nole fan for a very long time (before he won any slams etc). Try to find a single post of mine where I said something negative about, let's say, Roger or any other players unless I was j/k). I love tennis and respect all players (mm, I lied, I don't like Tomic ).
Alex, why do you even bother with this guy?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #69
country flag Alex999

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Alex, why do you even bother with this guy?
you are right, it's pretty useless. I very rarely react to stuff like this, but I'm tired of all nonsense going on on this board. It's like, if you hate a certain player do not post ... these two (you know who I'm talking about) manage to bring the worst to MTF. it is just childish and silly. and then our friend BJ is saying 'oh, but I'm on topic' when he is clearly being provocative but whatever.
I'm out, going to watch the Nole vs. Tomic match
cheers
Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #70
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop stalking me Alex or I will have to report you. You know damn well my comment was on topic. It's just that you are such a fanboy that you can't deal with the reality of it.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #71
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond repute

The "slump" is over!!!!!!! He is smacking the ball and cannot miss...
Old 08-09-2012, 01:24 AM   #72
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think this former coach knows what they are talking about. However, if it's something to do with his health, since he's gluten free, I have some suggestions. This comes from my experience with celiac disease this past year, where I went gluten free, but was getting sicker. First, truly make sure every single thing that goes into your mouth IS gluten free, that includes toothpaste, lip balm, vitamins/supplements/medication, everything. Then get tested for other food intolerances, the common ones for those with gluten intolerance are dairy (not just a lactose intolerance, but a casein intolerance), egg, and soy. If that doesn't resolve the problem, further food testing should happen (such as rice, oats, corn, nuts). Sometimes, those with the gluten intolerance develop many other food intolerances, even years after going gluten free. I had to go on a Paleo diet because of all the various food intolerances I've developed and it sucks, but it's working.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 04:32 AM   #73
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus these people have never heard of a player having an off day or week or month. Nole is gonna be fine. Hes just having an off day like Fed and Andy and Rafa and some other players.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:36 AM   #74
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see a "slump" per se, Nole had a great year and is more than likely he won't repeat it the very next year, still this year he's won a GS, made the final of another one, won a MS.

If that's a slump then 99% of the tour is slumping

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #75
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
I don't think this former coach knows what they are talking about. However, if it's something to do with his health, since he's gluten free, I have some suggestions. This comes from my experience with celiac disease this past year, where I went gluten free, but was getting sicker. First, truly make sure every single thing that goes into your mouth IS gluten free, that includes toothpaste, lip balm, vitamins/supplements/medication, everything. Then get tested for other food intolerances, the common ones for those with gluten intolerance are dairy (not just a lactose intolerance, but a casein intolerance), egg, and soy. If that doesn't resolve the problem, further food testing should happen (such as rice, oats, corn, nuts). Sometimes, those with the gluten intolerance develop many other food intolerances, even years after going gluten free. I had to go on a Paleo diet because of all the various food intolerances I've developed and it sucks, but it's working.
You are correct. May I ask you how did you get tested? Not to be off topic here, maybe you could write me in PM. Thank you.
Closed Thread