Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #136
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Relationship between his parents(father's infidelities with other Serbian girls) and also attitude of both of his parents towards his girlfriend as they are not to fond of her,find her a bit of gold digger and are trying to prevent further bonding between them...don't know exactly why as she was with him since he was 17 and with no money!
Shame such a great guy has such an idiotic parents.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #137
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Relationship between his parents(father's infidelities with other Serbian girls) and also attitude of both of his parents towards his girlfriend as they are not to fond of her,find her a bit of gold digger and are trying to prevent further bonding between them...don't know exactly why as she was with him since he was 17 and with no money!
Those are unfounded rumors.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #138
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke niggaz
motorhead is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #139
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

She ain't nothin' like yo neighbourhood ho
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #140
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #141
country flag 5555

5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Answer already provided.
My question was not "What do you think about Djokovic's 2011 season?" or "Is Djokovic's career more successful than Sampras's?"

The question was "Is Djokovic's 2011 season better than Sampras's 1994?"
5555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #142
country flag Thunder Hoad

Thunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Hoad has a reputation beyond repute

When you consider that Gencic was his first tennis coach and the one who convinced him and his parents of his potential in tennis, it's unlikely that she was trying to hurt him or use him for publicity in any way. From the circumstances she was already a successful coach with an eye for talent (Seles, Goran) and I doubt Djokovic's parents were paying her that much to coach him. I assume he's closer with Vajda than Gencic after all these years but you can't underestimate the value he places one of the first adults to give him that belief and set him on his path to being number one (now number two) and greatly improving his fortunes.
Thunder Hoad is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #143
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

in their interview, gencic brought up the us open semi match points.
if she hadn't believed in djoker's forehand, the obnoxious media, fed fans and arrogant rogi would ruin tennis with their lies about fed dominating tennis.
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #144
country flag 5555

5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Answer already provided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
My question was not "What do you think about Djokovic's 2011 season?" or "Is Djokovic's career more successful than Sampras's?"

The question was "Is Djokovic's 2011 season better than Sampras's 1994?"
Considering that BigJohn has not answered, it can be concluded that he lost yet another argument.
5555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #145
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. Here we go again.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #146
country flag safin-rules-no.1
Banned!

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
he found his girlfriend in bed with stepanek
I'd be less surprised if he he had been found in bed with Stepanek. Maybe a news paper will out him soon.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #147
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Considering that BigJohn has not answered, it can be concluded that he lost yet another argument.
Do you have proof? Because from the link you provided, it looks like you are overlooking facts over your opinion.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #148
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Nole will easily pass Fedmug

3 straight calender slams will do it

oh, it still won't
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #149
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Nole will easily pass Fedmug

3 straight calender slams will do it

oh, it still won't
It could worse, he could retire as a one slam wonder aka Mugray.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #150
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
It could worse, he could retire as a one slam wonder aka Mugray.
1 slam =
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread