Toronto R1 : (SE) Querrey def. Melzer 6-3 6-2 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
country flag Julián Santiago

Julián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toronto R1 : (SE) Querrey def. Melzer 6-3 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus View Post
Harrison is also only 20...Querrey is 24. Ryan Harrison isn't anywhere close to his peak potential...where Querrey might have already peaked or at the very least is very close to his peak.

Harrison has the higher potential.

Yes.

Yep, time will tell...surely at the moment Querrey and Isner are clearly more accomplished. I think Ryan Harrison and Jack Sock have the potential to win a grand slam whereas Isner and Querrey look as if they never will.
Well, that´s true, Isner and Querrey will never win a Grand Slam.

I like Sock, not much Harrison, but at this moment they are really young, in he 80/90 they can`t progress anymore at that age, but now players have peaks at an advance age, so I think Harrison and Sock, (and Harrison brother also) have a lot of credit
Julián Santiago is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #17
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

nice run from queery, but he'll inevitably revert back to pansy mode or get injured.

jergen's post-memphis melzdown continues.....
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #18
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

good riddance
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote