MTF Bios: Because F*ck you, That's why!... Another legend today: George Bastl - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Bios: Because F*ck you, That's why!... Another legend today: George Bastl

Hello, my fellow "Fuck Olympics, there's no Warlocq" Organization members, it's Professor Johnny Viruz and this is:

Today:
George Bastl

George Edward "Young Santa Claus" Bastl is a swiss player born and raised in Basel, Switzerland.
He's the real Swiss number one, Federer's mentor, and a former ATP World number one and grand slam champion.

- Okay, where do I start? He was born in Chica....
- NO!
- But he's ameri...
- NO!
- But...
- NO!

- He was never...
- NO!

Gimme 5, dreddy!

As I was saying.
The guy is probably known for his 2002 season, where he won the USOpen, reached world number one, and most important, he did one achievment only made by him:

The career year Sampras Golden Slam.

- What the hell is that?
- I'm just about to explain it. Why don't you shut up and let me do this shit right? Damn...

The career year Sampras Golden Slam is an amazing thing.
The guy defeated Pete Sampras in all 4 slams and the 2002 Olympics.

- 2002 Olympics?
- You again?! Yes man, yes, 2002 Olympics. The only year where the Winter Olympics had tennis as a venue. SHUT UP!!!

Bastl defeated an 8th seeded Sampras in Australian Open 3rd Round 6-4 7-5 6-7 7-6.

In february, he met Sampras in the final of the 2002 Winter Olympics. Bastl won the gold medal by defeating the grasscourter 7-6 7-5 6-0 and winning the gold medal.

You can't touch this, Sampry

- That medal says Rodeo...
- SHUT UP!

Then, the Basel-Tank defeated a clay-god Sampras in an epic 5-setter. 3-6 5-7 7-6 6-4 13-11 in quarterfinals, denying Pistol Pete his first RG crown. (Sampras didn't lose a set until that match in the clay season).

One of the most important matches happened at Wimbledon.
Where George Bastl defeated Pete Sampras again in the 3rd round. Sampras was the defending champion, he won the 2001 Wimbledon Championships defeating Ivanisevic in the final, including an epic 5-setter vs Federer. But the Bastlmania was ON FIRE.

- Sampras lost to Federer in 2001 Wimbledon and Goran Ivanisevic was the champion.
- Yeah, sure, Sampras lost to Federer, of course... And the guy defeated Ivanisevic in the 3rd Wimbledon final between them 2. I can't stop laughing hahahaha, Goran winning Wimbledon... They should make a movie of a WildCard winning Wimbledon.

We have some pictures from the 2002 Wimby Match!!

Come on!

I think i'm losing to a future legend...

And, for last but not least. Bastl won the 2002 Us Open defeating Hewitt in semis and Sampras in the final. After that, he became world number one for a couple of weeks.

The guy is considered a legend because of so many things.

Actually, 3 things.

- Making Sampras his bitch.

- Cool hairstyle. (With badass beard included).

- This photo:

COME ON!!!

Admit it, that photo is pretty amazing. That photo should be the first tennis photo you see.
If tennis was recognized by that photo, it'd be the number one sport in the world.
But of coooourse, we prefer Federer and Nadal over that guy... WELL, NOT ME!

YOU SEE THAT?!?!
Who cares about Sampras in that video? The important thing there is Bastl and his powerful strokes.
Where are your Federer and Nadal?! Fuck them. The only players you should support are the MTF-Bios related. We know who the real legends are, and you should do it too.

YEAH, blondie!

You still don't like him?
Why? You think Bastl isn't a hippie (The only reason I can imagine not to love him).

There it is. 2012 Bastl. Hippie-style
2012 Bastl wants his number-one crown again.
You can visit his website (it's under construction right now) http://georgebastl.net/
He's not done. He will defeat this so called "Big 4".

Oh... one last thing:

YOU CAN HIDE BUT NEVER ESCAPE!!!!

(HD Beard FTW!!!)

UPDATE 8/8 :

Look at that shit. That's the mighty George.
Nobody cares about the interview, just look at that amazing hippie style guy playing the best strokes ever.
The guy is the true tennis legend.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz

Last edited by viruzzz : 08-08-2012 at 05:45 AM.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #2
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because F*ck you, That's why!... Another legend today: George Bastl

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #3
country flag evilmindbulgaria

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Bios: Because F*ck you, That's why!... Another legend today: George Bastl

BTW, a friend of mine drove him in Indian Wells a couple of years ago (Bastl was playing in the qualies) and said that he was a very pleasant guy to talk to!

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #4
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmindbulgaria View Post
BTW, a friend of mine drove him in Indian Wells a couple of years ago (Bastl was playing in the qualies) and said that he was a very pleasant guy to talk to!
Duuuuuuuuuude! That's so amazing!
Yeah, Bastl looks like an old sage. He speaks the words of wisdom.

Your friend probably knows the secret of how to become a tennis legend.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
Old 08-07-2012, 05:53 AM   #5
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

crack kills..
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
country flag viruzzz

You like these threads, panda, you know it.

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Old 08-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #7
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Federer who? I should be a Bastltard instead.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Mildy Funny but good attempt considering the viciousness in the Forum Anyway. Keep it Up.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #9
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
You like these threads, panda, you know it.
You're alive, so he clearly failed there.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #10
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Rusty's bios was epic, but then you started to decline a bit with next two but this one was on trace of your old glory . keep it up
Old 08-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #11
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #12
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
George Edward "Young Santa Claus" Bastl is a swiss player born and raised in Basel, Switzerland.
Wiki says he's born in Chicago, IL. As for being raised in Basel, doubtful since he speaks Swiss German as well as Nadal speaks French.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #13
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

The awesome thing about Bastl is that he looked like someone in a boyband back in 2002, but has managed some serious hippie and hobo style as well. That's a nice range there.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Wiki says he's born in Chicago, IL. As for being raised in Basel, doubtful since he speaks Swiss German as well as Nadal speaks French.
Shut up!

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Rusty's bios was epic, but then you started to decline a bit with next two but this one was on trace of your old glory . keep it up
Rusty has a beautiful love-story that noone of these people have.
That's what MTF secretly wants, australian boys having tennis-sex with belgian girls.

(That's the meaning of life, enjoy it!)

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS