I dreamt yesterday that Murray won the RG - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Today, 12:38 AM   #1
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default I dreamt yesterday that Murray won the RG

He defeated Djokovic in 5 sets in the final. What does it mean?

I am no Murray fan, have no emotional bonds with him. I am a normal atheist who dont believe in astrology or mysticism.

In any case the dream felt so real, I was sitting among the audiance who were booing Djokovic throughout the 5th set and cheering like crazy for Murray (in a very french manner, like if Murray was french). When Murray won the last point, only thing in my mind was to see the reaction in MTF through my phone, but the site had crashed. Like I said, this was extremly realistic. Probably the most realistic dream I had since I was a child. I saw the scoreboard and saw that Murray had come back from 0-2 sets (dont know why I had not seen this before). In any case, I checked on my phone that I had betted 30000 dollars on betfair on Murray and had become a millionaire (in my currency). I figured I had betted on Murray because I had seen this score in a dream and suddenly I remembered having dreamt this before. Like a dream inside a dream and that inside this dream I woke up and betted on Murray after having dreamt that Murray had won. I also had the false memory of having revealed my dream and my bet to MTF and beeing laughed at.

Just in time to brag about my dreams beeing prophetic I woke up.....

Anyway, could not decide what to make of it all. But the whole thing was too weird not to share with you guys. This is what happens when you go to sleep having discussed and watched tennis all night. Luckily I really dont have 30000 dollars to bet on Murray in case I go crazy.....
Advertisement

Old Today, 12:46 AM   #2
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dreamt yesterday that Murray won the RG

I think the whole thing only means tennis has become so boring I need to dream about greater tennis realities were weird things actually happens.