Hello from Seattle, USA! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
country flag seattletennisguy

seattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond reputeseattletennisguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello from Seattle, USA!

Just joined the Forum and wanted to say hello, and introduce myself.

I've been a tennis fan since the mid-80s. Fave tennis player (male) is probably Stefan Edberg. My current faves are Andy Murray, Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer, and John Isner.

I've lived in Seattle most of my life, but also spent 6 months in Paris and a year in Hawaii. I still play tennis occasionally, but watch it frequently. I am considering attending the Miami tournament next year, or perhaps another tournament on the East Coast.
seattletennisguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Seattle, USA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattletennisguy View Post
Just joined the Forum and wanted to say hello, and introduce myself.

I've been a tennis fan since the mid-80s. Fave tennis player (male) is probably Stefan Edberg. My current faves are Andy Murray, Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer, and John Isner.

I've lived in Seattle most of my life, but also spent 6 months in Paris and a year in Hawaii. I still play tennis occasionally, but watch it frequently. I am considering attending the Miami tournament next year, or perhaps another tournament on the East Coast.
Nice to have you here BTW I've been the the Sony Ericsson Open(Miami) which you said you were considering going to. And it was great! I would highly recommend going

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum, mate. I like your favorites.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote