Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please. - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #106
country flag ssj100

ssj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmindbulgaria View Post
Very well said, masterclass! I completely agree that permanent bans should NOT be a result of simply accumulating N-number of red or yellow cards.

I've been long enough on MTF to have seen the posts of other controversial permabanned posters such as Glenn, The Magician, prima donna, and others and let me tell you this - none, and I mean NONE of them have ever attempted to change their attitudes, after the lengthy bans they were given before being ultimately permabanned, as much as Clay Death has. Just for that he deserves to be brought back!
To be honest, I'm shocked that you haven't been permanent banned yet.

6-2, 6-3, 6-2 and 6-2, 6-2, 6-2 and 6-3, 6-0 (and not even finals).
ssj100 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #107
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
mmmm... no.
Not in favour of rewarding people for following the rules. I'd sure love that in real life, though; the government can drop $10,000 in my bank account every year that I don't shoplift... $100,000 every year that I don't murder someone. Good times.

Should only the ones with 'criminal records' get the goodies? Some of us have never had a warning or infraction. Or should we commit some violations first, so we can be praised for 'being good' later?

Violations are pretty clear (at least, as subjectively judged by the mods/administrators with respect to the posted forum rules). Who's a good poster? Unfortunately, trying to determine that would lead to nothing more than your garden-variety popularity contest -- based on friendships and fanbase allegiances.
Ah, Kat, I guess you may have misunderstood me. Sorry If I was not clear. I said "more of a reward system for being a good poster in addition to the punishment system" from the penalty system. So this reward (whatever it is) would apply to ALL posters, including and especially the "saints" who never have had a single warning or infraction. They would be rewarded the most, obviously...

Edit:
Example:
Any "Good poster" without violations for 1 year = 120,000 vcash credits.
Poster with 6 months good, then suddenly had a really bad day and got a 3 month ban, 60,000 vcash before the ban. Nothing gained during the ban, and nothing gained while waiting 6 months for it to expire off his record. So 90,000 lost because of a bad day.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Last edited by masterclass : 07-25-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Provided example for clarity
masterclass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #108
country flag ssj100

ssj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond reputessj100 has a reputation beyond repute

I see a lot of direct and indirect "bashing of moderators" by several people in this thread. Shouldn't they get a one year ban?

Old 07-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #109
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

un-ban fast
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #110
country flag ssj100

I don't think anyone should be unbanned here. It sets a good example. Notice how all posts right now are very civil? It's great. I can actually read a tennis forum about interesting "tennis discussion" without someone directly insulting someone else half the time.

Good job moderators.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #111
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
I honestly believe that you and some posters more here (orka_n, sunset_of_age, etc.) too often see the mote in your neighbor's eye and not the beam in yours. For example none of you scold angrily to a Fedtard ever, nor even the most despicable one but you are extremely sensitive with the rest of the tards... this behavior is just another form of extreme tardism, IHMO, so I don't take much account your opinion on this issue.
Questioning my credibility now are we? What an absolute load of bullshit. This only shows that you don't know Karin and me. Sunset of Age is a Nadalfan but CD and some of his followers was always attacking her for not being a "real" fan (due to her actually being based in reality when it came to Rafa). And me? I have nothing against seeing Fedtards/Nadalhaters like Magician and Glenn banned. They were bad for the forum. And I am not afraid to tell a Fedtard off if I think he's gone too far, I have made enemies of the most extreme Fedtards. Feds_Mate for example, at the time he was a fedfan, said publically that I was the reason he left the forum for weeks at a time. Some time later he ate a permaban which was thorougly deserved.

And the funniest thing is that YOU of all people accuse me of hypocrisy, Kiedis. You would NEVER defend CD if he wasn't a Nadaltard, seeing as you are among the most biased posters on here. What utter nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #112
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I readed the pots where CD allegedly harrased Sunset_of_age... and I agreed with him.

Nadal announces a injury which left him out of Olympics and what is the majority reaction here?

"Get well soon, champion?" Of course don't.

It was greatest display of lack of sportsmanship, unclassy behaviour, vileness and hatred I never seen before in a forum.

Hundreds of posters, a vast majority, saying thinks like "he is faking it", "he fears doping test", "good for the game", "the best news ever" and more and more.

While all of this BS was being said Sunset_of_age and other allegedly unbiased poster were silent, not a single reproach, but when a pair of posters writed that Fedtars were being unclassy she, swift and fast, pointed out angrily that this was unfair with all Federer fans ... Come on, it's like if a little guy is being bullied by three bigger thugs for years while you keep silent and when finally he defends himself you say him that violence is bad and he should be ashamed. Perhaps the phrase is true, but as CD said, on the context she writed it is pretty close to hypocrisy.
And what you just wrote wasn't full of hypocritical thoughts as well? Again, this has been on going year after year with him. Stop being naive and wake up. Also tell me, why did your master nearly win the ACC the past few years? Because he is so popular and well liked? Eden is popular and very well liked, she certainly doesn't go far in the ACC. Explain please.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:28 PM   #113
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Questioning my credibility now are we? What an absolute load of bullshit. This only shows that you don't know Karin and me. Sunset of Age is a Nadalfan but CD and some of his followers was always attacking her for not being a "real" fan (due to her actually being based in reality when it came to Rafa). And me? I have nothing against seeing Fedtards/Nadalhaters like Magician and Glenn banned. They were bad for the forum. And I am not afraid to tell a Fedtard off if I think he's gone too far, I have made enemies of the most extreme Fedtards. Feds_Mate for example, at the time he was a fedfan, said publically that I was the reason he left the forum for weeks at a time. Some time later he ate a permaban which was thorougly deserved.

And the funniest thing is that YOU of all people accuse me of hypocrisy, Kiedis. You would NEVER defend CD if he wasn't a Nadaltard, seeing as you are among the most biased posters on here. What utter nonsense.
This might just be the most ridiculous post I've seen in my time on this forum!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #114
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I readed the pots where CD allegedly harrased Sunset_of_age... and I agreed with him.

Nadal announces a injury which left him out of Olympics and what is the majority reaction here?

"Get well soon, champion?" Of course don't.
You apparently missed the entire hest of my post at that time.
The FIRST thing I posted was that is a bloody SHAME that Rafa wouldn't be able to defend his Olympic Title. Which I still claim, like every genuine TENNIS fan would.
THEREAFER I immediately posted that is was just the same kind of shame to see certain Rafatards throwing all Fedfans on the same heap of being Rafa-'haters' - which a lot of us aren't - and yes, that included you.

Do you have a reading problem, mr. Kiedis?

Quote:
While all of this BS was being said Sunset_of_age and other allegedly unbiased poster were silent, not a single reproach, but when a pair of posters writed that Fedtars were being unclassy she, swift and fast, pointed out angrily that this was unfair with all Federer fans ... Come on, it's like if a little guy is being bullied by three bigger thugs for years while you keep silent and when finally he defends himself you say him that violence is bad and he should be ashamed. Perhaps the phrase is true, but as CD said, on the context she writed it is pretty close to hypocrisy.
Like I said, you apparently have a reading problem.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #115
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
You apparently missed the entire hest of my post at that time.
The FIRST thing I posted was that is a bloody SHAME that Rafa wouldn't be able to defend his Olympic Title. Which I still claim, like every genuine TENNIS fan would.
THEREAFER I immediately posted that is was just the same kind of shame to see certain Rafatards throwing all Fedfans on the same heap of being Rafa-'haters' - which a lot of us aren't - and yes, that included you.

Do you have a reading problem, mr. Kiedis?

Like I said, you apparently have a reading problem.
That's what I thought as well. I have tried to explain several things to him in several threads and its like he either can't read, has selective reading or missing something up top. Clearly English is not his best, but god damn, it is seriously hard as hell trying to type anything coherent to him.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #116
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
That's what I thought as well. I have tried to explain several things to him in several threads and its like he either can't read, has selective reading or missing something up top. Clearly English is not his best, but god damn, it is seriously hard as hell trying to type anything coherent to him.
I'm afraid it's a clear case of the common mental disturbance among sports fans called Tardism.

One of the major symptoms: EVERYTHING your fav does or says is Hallowed, however it is.
And of course, any a criticism uttered by fans who haven't been star-struck by the Religion of Tardism, will be condemned by the cheap claim of that person 'not being a true fan'.

I still cannot comprehend how any genuine fan of the sport is able to defend Rafa's campainging for a two-year ATP-ranking system, just to name one thing.
Apparently if one disagrees with that, and is vocal about it, you will be dumped into to the 'fake-fan' bracket immediately.

Nah, sorry, not me. If a player utters ultimate stupidity, I will call him out on that. I would have said the exact same thing if it were Federer, Ferrer, Berdych or WHOEVER to come up with that same kind of rubbish.

Being a 'fan' of a player apparently is some kind of a 'religion' to some.
Well sorry, it's not for me. Should this opinion cast me into the 'fake fan'-category, so be it.
Rather a heretic than a sheep.

Anathema

Old 07-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #117
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm afraid it's a clear case of the common mental disturbance among sports fans called Tardism.

One of the major symptoms: EVERYTHING your fav does or says is Hallowed, however it is.
And of course, any a criticism uttered by fans who haven't been star-struck by the Religion of Tardism, will be condemned by the cheap claim of that person 'not being a true fan'.

I still cannot comprehend how any genuine fan of the sport is able to defend Rafa's campainging for a two-year ATP-ranking system, just to name one thing.
Apparently if one disagrees with that, and is vocal about it, you will be dumped into to the 'fake-fan' bracket immediately.

Nah, sorry, not me. If a player utters ultimate stupidity, I will call him out on that. I would have said the exact same thing if it were Federer, Ferrer, Berdych or WHOEVER to come up with that same kind of rubbish.

Well sorry, it's not for me. Should this opinion cast me into the 'fake fan'-category, so be it.
Well said! You are spot on.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #118
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post

You were one of the most active members of one of the most ignominious threads of this site ever and you're a usual poster in the tard wars threads too. Clay Death and me aren't saints but you aren't either so you should try to be a bit more self-critical or at least be more prudent about this issue. CD and me could be tards like you always like to point out, but

1) we never show such hatred towards a certains players, something you and so many others here can't presume, on the contray, CD always gives credit to all players. Who is the real harmful tard here?

2) this is a fans forum after all but despite this you goes mad when a player not named Federer receives an unconditional support from his fans, specially if this player is Rafael Nadal Parera. Plus Clay Death was a funny guy most of the time (or at least he try it) and a true animator, you always look bitter.

3) we, as good Nadal fans, play always on the defensive, never attacking. We are in clear minority here after all.

4) if a real unbiassed Federer fan like masterclass, togheter other posters of different fanbases, defends a guy like Clay Death you should start to asking yourself again, who the real tard is. Although you're not one of our favorite posters, I can assure you that neither CD nor me would be here asking for your head like a opportunistic vultures.

Despite of this and after a hundreds of vile posts in the last week, Clay Death was the permabanned one. I can't undertand this. I guess the moderators have thought "if you can't beat them join them" and to avoid problems here they are banning anyone who dares to challenge the rampant Fedtardism of this site.

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 07-26-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #119
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As I said in GM forum, I also disagree with the 2 years rankings, so I don't know what you are talking about. As I explained before what me and CD thought was close to the hypocrisy was that you got so angry with Nadal fans after the incredible amount of hatred that Federer fans showed in that particular thread. You have the right to be as biased as you like, but don't call the rest of fans 'tards', please, because it is laughable.

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 07-26-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 11:52 PM   #120
Anathemaniac

Quote:
As I said in GM forum, I also disagree with the 2 years rankings, so I don't know what you are talking about. As I explained you what me and CD thought was close to the hypocrisy by your part was that you get so angry with Nadal fans after the incredible amount of hatred that fans of Federer showed in that thread in particular. You have the right to be as biased as you like, but please don't call the rest of fans 'tards', please, because it is laughable.
YOU were the one who called out Fed fans to be Nadal haters to start with.

Apparently, not just a reading/comprehension problem, but some kind of a memory disposition as well. I pity you.

Anathema

Closed Thread