Bradley Klahn - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-10-2013, 04:26 AM   #121
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bradley Klahn

Won the Yeongwol challenger, will be ranked 101 now.
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #122
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Won the Yeongwol challenger, will be ranked 101 now.
Great to see him to break Top 100

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #123
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Playing in semis against Ebden right now. Will break into top 100 regardless of outcome.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #124
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

epic beard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ou4fLnIQo

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember

Last edited by Dead Net Cord : 11-16-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #125
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Playing in semis against Ebden right now. Will break into top 100 regardless of outcome.
Any update please??

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #126
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcempire View Post
Any update please??
Lost in straight sets. Done for the year, new career high: 97

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 11-29-2013, 03:53 PM   #127
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ATP Future Stars Taking Strides: Bradley Klahn: http://www.tennisviewmag.com/tennis-...-bradley-klahn

Quote:
Klahn’s success this year came as no surprise to those few who follow NCAA tennis. Still, for those who search the ATP website for evidence of a player’s past success, this young prospect came out of nowhere.

Klahn played four full years of tennis at Stanford (2009-12), where he was an all-American in his final three seasons. He won the National Championship in singles in 2010 and was one of the best NCAA players over the next two years as well, despite not repeating that achievement.

At the core of Klahn’s game lies a monster serve. He was hitting his lefty serve upwards of 130 miles per hour at the age of 20, which carried him to his National Championship. He has a strong baseline game to back it up, including a powerful forehand. While Klahn needed back surgery during his senior season, it did not affect him significantly as he played very well in the 2012 NCAA tournament.

Starting in late 2012, Klahn found himself forced to fend for himself. He was out of college, although a degree from Stanford is a great resource to have in his back pocket, and ready to take his shot at the pros.

Klahn flourished at the outset, qualifying for the 2012 US Open and upsetting Jurgen Melzer in the first round. Couple that breakthrough with a few Challenger quarterfinals in the fall, and Klahn rose to just outside the top 250 as he prepared his first full campaign as a pro.

The American has had no trouble adjusting to the professional Tour. Klahn played only three Futures tournaments in 2013, winning one of them in March for his first professional title. A middling spring led into a blistering summer for Klahn. In July, he reached two Challenger finals and a semifinal. In August, he won his first Challenger title at a 100 point event in Aptos, California. And, to back it up, he reached the second round at the US Open for the second straight year, falling to Feliciano Lopez in four sets.

Klahn closed the year with good Challenger results in the final few months, including his second title in Yeongwol three weeks ago. After closing the season with a semifinal showing in Yokohama, Klahn has cracked the top 100 for the first time.

2014 could be the year that defines the trajectory of Klahn’s career. He has all the skills to be a top player and should ride a good wave of momentum heading into the next year. He is not ranked quite high enough to get into one of the 250s that start the year, but he may be able to play in Doha or Chennai if some players withdraw before then.

What being in the top 100 does mean, though, is that Klahn will gain direct entry to the Australian Open. The jump from Challengers to majors looms large, but Klahn is ready for that ultimate transition if his history is any indication.
Pictures from Yokohama, doubles with Venus

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marsdol...n/photostream/

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #128
country flag grkhetan

grkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond reputegrkhetan has a reputation beyond repute

I have been a Klahn fan for a year now. I hope he breaks top 50 but I think he will have to up his game a bit...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
grkhetan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #129
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

I have a good friend who was on Klahn's tennis team in highschool. Apparently he destroyed the whole competition.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:15 AM   #130
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Check out Brad on Tennis Channel 10 to watch in 2014 web exclusive: http://www.tennischannel.com/10towatch/bradley.aspx

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #131
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Brad will begin his 2014 year in Brisbane. QR1 against Matt Barton, good luck.
Draw: http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2014/339/qs.pdf

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 03:17 AM   #132
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute

Win in 1st round
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #133
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Will play childhood friend, Steve Johnson in the QFR of Auckland.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 01-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #134
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good job qualifying and getting a good win over Daniel Brands. Lost to Lu, so next up AO. Good luck.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 01-14-2014, 09:55 PM   #135
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lost in 4 sets to Dimitrov.

From Auckland

Rhyne's Picture Thread