How Many More Titles will "Heroic" Haas win this year? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: So, How Many?

0, your clearly a hater and tard for predicting this 1 20.00%
1, What?! You lack of faith in Tommy is sickening 0 0%
2, Clearly the USO and WTF or something like that 0 0%
3, Haas owning Mugs left and right 0 0%
4, Haas entering GOAT mode for rest of the season 1 20.00%
5, Frankly the Tour should pack up till 2013 2 40.00%
6 or more, 1 20.00%
My mum didn't go to Iceland, did yours? 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default How Many More Titles will "Heroic" Haas win this year?

Tommy is on a roll, crushing No.1erer, besting that French bloke who beat Nadal a few years ago in Hamburg and giving future Top 2 genius (Not No.1 cause Atmoic will be there, he said so) Cilic. So how many more titles will he collect and mugs he humiliate. Today he just felt sorry for Pico, a player clearly not in his league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...

Last edited by TigerTim : 07-22-2012 at 03:38 PM.
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many More Titles win "Heroic" Haas win this year?

PS: I also didn't go to Iceland.
The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
country flag incube

incube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond reputeincube has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many More Titles will "Heroic" Haas win this year?

No more titles this year.
But, other 1 final and a really good OPEN USA in which only a top3 could defeat him
Next year, Wimbledon still waiting him at the final.

PD: Monaco no more titles in all of the rest of his career
incube is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

none
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
country flag r3d_d3v1l_

r3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond reputer3d_d3v1l_ has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope he doesn´t crumble after the US Open series. He could do some serious damage in the indoor season.
r3d_d3v1l_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Toronto is a lock with Nadal fleeing the tournament at the thought of facing Tommy.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote