Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #1366
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

What other eager fangirls? Or fangirls, for that matter

the day you see more than two women around him( his mom and grandmother/sister) be sure its a kamikaze female squad sent by samanosuker
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #1367
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Wawrinka looks fatter than on TV while all other players look smaller.

Troicki's racquet snapped in half( the handle was in his hand, the rest of it fell on the court) when he was trying to return a ball from Niemenen. He and everyone else stared it a for a full minute in disbelief. My first thought was that Nole was probably not content just to saw off his own racquets.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #1368
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

the day you see more than two women around him( his mom and grandmother/sister) be sure its a kamikaze female squad sent by samanosuker
The shallow one has spoken you mistake Cilic for Nadal when it comes to fangirls at tournaments. Then again the 50 and 60 yr old women watching Nadal train are worse than the kids.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #1369
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

See the front row?

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 08-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #1370
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Wawrinka looks fatter than on TV while all other players look smaller.

Troicki's racquet snapped in half( the handle was in his hand, the rest of it fell on the court) when he was trying to return a ball from Niemenen. He and everyone else stared it a for a full minute in disbelief. My first thought was that Nole was probably not content just to saw off his own racquets.
Nole the chainsaw murderer, I said so!
Are you going on some othe days too?

Edit: I don't see you on that pic.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #1371
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, I'm serious they are really awful.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #1372
country flag tennizen

Delpo-Dimitrov practice set was the most entertaining. Arrived late so wasn't sure but seemed like Dimitrov had won the set. Dimitrov looked very impressive in practice.

Found Judy Murray casually sitting on the benches. Found it surprising but then realized she had come to watch Jamie Murray practicing with Marray/Nielsen.

Goffin was practicing with Davydenko and both of them looked equally dessicated and skeletal.

Ferrer was practicing with Gabashvilli and as expected destroyed him in the practice set. Canas was coaching Gabashvilli- didn't realize/remember this.

Went late so missed practices of Nole and Murray. RogiGOAT almost never practices outside so wasn't going to watch him anyway. tripsy's cousin was standing near the player arrival area for over two hours waiting to catch a glimpse of GOATness coming out.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #1373
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Nole the chainsaw murderer, I said so!
Wanted to find Tipsy and see if his racquet had been sawed off too but didn't find him.
Quote:
Are you going on some othe days too?
Might go next week but only if some friends visit. I like the practice sessions more. Prefer to watch the matches on TV.

Quote:
Edit: I don't see you on that pic.
I hold fort on the Internet front.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #1374
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

OK Hema, you take care!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #1375
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See the front row?

photoshop?

Are you getting bored because of the pregnancy?
Old 08-28-2012, 12:50 AM   #1376
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Mugrin Vs Mugosevic

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #1377
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:14 AM   #1378
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was quite unbearable really. Didn't think it was possible but he is even better looking than he is on TV.
Quote:

Hema the fangirl. That's so cute.

Quote:
See the front row?

Red Hot Cilic Pepper.

Quote:
Delpo-Dimitrov practice set was the most entertaining. Arrived late so wasn't sure but seemed like Dimitrov had won the set. Dimitrov looked very impressive in practice.

Found Judy Murray casually sitting on the benches. Found it surprising but then realized she had come to watch Jamie Murray practicing with Marray/Nielsen.

Goffin was practicing with Davydenko and both of them looked equally dessicated and skeletal.

Ferrer was practicing with Gabashvilli and as expected destroyed him in the practice set. Canas was coaching Gabashvilli- didn't realize/remember this.

Went late so missed practices of Nole and Murray. RogiGOAT almost never practices outside so wasn't going to watch him anyway. tripsy's cousin was standing near the player arrival area for over two hours waiting to catch a glimpse of GOATness coming out.
Who? There are so many of them.

Dumb question, but do you have to buy a ticket to watch the practices?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 03:19 AM   #1379
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Of course trips they charge triple for practice sessions.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #1380
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know how it works.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread