Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 82 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 06:21 AM   #1216
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

so you bought a limousine? imagine all the cum stains in the backseat....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post

PLEASE

Pics of your car, gait?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #1217
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Pics of your car, gait?

I think posting a pic of one's car (especially THAT car) on a forum would be cheesy but I'll think about it.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-19-2012, 06:52 AM   #1218
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus, it looks like two tons of vanilla ice cream melted on the street. What did I do?
Old 08-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #1219
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't sleep.

Quote:
BTW I like how you can post brand new information in the Rafachat and you don't even have to repost it here.
I was relying on you or Thanos to do the needful as Indians are fond of saying.

Arsen, otoh I had to pm because I wasn't sure he even reads AS.

Quote:
I bought a car yesterday. I bought it from a guy who used to rent it for weddings with himslef as a driver. It has a distinct colour, at least in this country - ivory, which made it harder to sell and CHEAPER, which was very, very welcome.

I'm a guy now who had hundreds of women on his backseat. How cool is that?
And keeping in tune with Thanos line of thought, a distinct odor too, I'm sure.

Quote:
BTW I'm not a huge fan of small children. I struggle to receive their communicative messages properly. Also their vocabulary is disappointingly poor.
Noted.

Quote:
i was wondering why she was posting there instead of here. i guess she wanted to share the information with her fellow mothers first before the misfits eccentric posters in this thread.
True. Rafachat is more conducive for my auntie mode posting.

Quote:
i dedicated the thread title to you.
Thank you.

Quote:
hema going to read random words from dictionary so the little one wins the spelling bee in 2025.

Quote:
i like babies but after kids turn 4/5 years old they become annoying. the novelty wear off after they learn to lie.
OMG so true. Actually they turn annoying around 2 years old but then the deterioration is extreme by 4/5 and entirely hopeless around 8. Started trying to figure out a way to kick my kid out of the house by that time.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #1220
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Couldn't sleep.
My stalking brain is sort of comforted now.

Quote:
I'm not sure he even reads PMs.

Quote:
And keeping in tune with Thanos line of thought, a distinct odor too, I'm sure.
It's American, nothing will kill the smell of a burger that they are sold with when they are new.

Quote:
Noted.
What for?

Quote:
OMG so true. Actually they turn annoying around 2 years old but then the deterioration is extreme by 4/5 and entirely hopeless around 8. Started trying to figure out a way to kick my kid out of the house by that time.
Give it to me when it's old enough to pose questions. I can patiently and endlessly answer kids' questions.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #1221
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Wait around 6-7 years and then talk

petru is way more interesting and funny now than when he was 2. I'm not even talking about the baby phase
Old 08-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #1222
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My stalking brain is sort of comforted now.
I wrote that just for you.

Quote:
What for?
For my file.

Quote:
Give it to me when it's old enough to pose questions. I can patiently and endlessly answer kids' questions.
Will ask trippy to draw up a contract to facilitate this transfer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

petru is way more interesting and funny now than when he was 2. I'm not even talking about the baby phase
I have seen a truckload of nephews and nieces grow up.

Petru might just be an exception.

Will try to get back to sleep now.
This is detachment -- 
Old 08-19-2012, 07:48 AM   #1223
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Quote:
I wrote that just for you.

I like it how you left out the America bashing/stereotyping part.

I really love America. Mainly because almost everybody is from Plymouth.

Quote:
For my file.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #1224
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, because the way you look at your nephews and nieces is the same with the way you look at your kid

talk to me again when his first brown poop will be the most interesting thing in the world
Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #1225
country flag tennizen

I am not talking about my kid but kids in general.

I might have to ignore the annoying aspects of my own kid for my sanity but that doesn't mean the principle doesn't hold. It will just be someone else who will be extremely annoyed by his gitty behavior.
This is detachment -- 

Last edited by tennizen : 08-19-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #1226
country flag acionescu

I know what you're talking about

I just say your take on kids will be drastically changed coming january, trust me
Old 08-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #1227
country flag tennizen

Quote:

I like it how you left out the America bashing/stereotyping part.

I really love America. Mainly because almost everybody is from Plymouth.
I have my own (secret) list of items for America bashing but the smell of burgers isn't one of them.
This is detachment -- 
Old 08-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #1228
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Couldn't sleep.
did you get morning sickness regularly?

Quote:
I was relying on you or Thanos to do the needful as Indians are fond of saying.

i wonder what commander data going to do, when he finds out .

Quote:
True. Rafachat is more conducive for my auntie mode posting.
yeah i see andreea already trying to psych you out in this thread.

Quote:
Thank you.
no worries

Quote:
well when he start becoming annoying, then threaten him that you bring a brother or sister home.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #1229
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Very relevant is this fact I'm about to tell you.

Did you know that August has the highest percentage of births of all the months in the year? Easy to know why.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #1230
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i can't sleep.... i just turned on livestream and i see nole lost the first set 6-0
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread