Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #46
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Assemble Vol. Mayan 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You have the same initials as the other CD.

Anyway, you are Commander to me, not CD.
No need to whine, it is one of my coolest features. artist gaitare has spoken that my initials are here-forth CD, but commander is more cutie-pie.

I cooked a delicous Indian meal yesterday thinking about discussing it with Hema in a Gagoen effort.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #47
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
where did his hair go... ?

The is really unnecessary.

Quote:
So what do you do exactly?
I studied architecture, it was a late decision to study it and I thought it was mature, but I'm not really that great at doing it and it makes me mad.

I had other jobs in creative industries in the past, I also worked as a teacher and a translator. I was selling Big Macs too. I'm considering coming back to one of the old jobs I mentioned, preferably that last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Stop putting gaitare in an uncomfortable situation.

Let's just say rumour has it he got the job.
Did you apply?
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #48
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
No need to whine, it is one of my coolest features. artist gaitare has spoken that my initials are here-forth CD, but commander is more cutie-pie.

I cooked a delicous Indian meal yesterday thinking about discussing it with Hema in a Gagoen effort.
I almost tested the pre-launch of my drop the 2 campaign on Evita today, but it seems there will be no need for any campaigns, commander
Old 07-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #49
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

have you already tried washing toilets in uk or am i not the only pole who hasnt done that yet?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #50
country flag gaitare

I may have washed a couple of toilets in the UK but no one paid me for that.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #51
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

unpaid internships calamity of young people...

Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #52
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Normal, but remember what we talked about awhile back.

I'm watching The Wire these days, which is, as you know, the creme de la creme.
Check out this song:

That's the stuff right there.
I like the lyrics to the song.

I didn't know The Wire was a HBO show. HBO shows are usually of pretty good qualtity.

Quote:
srsly you'll be in europe? for how long? we'll have to meet
Like, a year, omg?! Yes we'll have to meet for sure. I definitely plan to do an Eastern Europe trip at some point - it's one of my dreams in life to see Eastern Europe.

Quote:
Do tell us more about this delicious Indian meal you cooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I studied architecture, it was a late decision to study it and I thought it was mature, but I'm not really that great at doing it and it makes me mad.
My mom is an architect and she feels the same way about her profession as I do about mine (i.e. it sucks). It makes you mad because you're not that great at it? It's never too late to change jobs.

Quote:
I had other jobs in creative industries in the past, I also worked as a teacher and a translator. I was selling Big Macs too. I'm considering coming back to one of the old jobs I mentioned, preferably that last one.
I laughed to myself when I read that on the train. Did you like working as a teacher and a translator?

Quote:
have you already tried washing toilets in uk or am i not the only pole who hasnt done that yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I may have washed a couple of toilets in the UK but no one paid me for that.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #53
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are people racist towards you? I've never encountered any racism in my life haha.
Once I got called, " Fucking Indian slut" by a gentleman from Colorado.

Another time my husband was standing in the aisle of a grocery store and unintentionally blocking someone's way. This African American woman rolled her eyes and walked away muttering why people came to a different country if they didn't know any manners.

Another time a homeless man in NYC called my husband a terrorist.

Edit: Have to add though that this is more of an exception than a rule. Americans are, for the most part, very friendly people.

Quote:

Do share. No need to wait to be asked about it.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”

Last edited by tennizen : 07-23-2012 at 01:16 PM.
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #54
country flag Nathaliia

i only experienced racism (or it wasn't racism, but anti-polish slanders) against me at us open
also once on mtf, but i keep that person on ignore

other than that everywhere i go i am nearly celebrated for being polish, i'd never guess we're loved that much worldwide (or maybe it's just about me being me and not me being polish )

Old 07-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #55
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

^ Single-handedly elevating the reputation of Polish people all over the world.
This is detachment -- 
Old 07-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #56
country flag Nathaliia

yep gaitare and i should play some hopman cup

anyway i have devastating news, arsen is seriously wanting to go bald...

Old 07-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #57

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do tell us more about this delicious Indian meal you cooked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Do share. No need to wait to be asked about it.
needed to make sure I got sufficient attention for my effort

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 07-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #58

Not happy about the permaban of CD, the guy was as much Mr MTF as can be, a legend basically. Plus I had this theory that CD is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I was not finished investigating.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 07-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #59
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not happy about the permaban of CD, the guy was as much Mr MTF as can be, a legend basically. Plus I had this theory that CD is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I was not finished investigating.
There's nothing closer to dementia than living vicariously through the successes of your favorite player/artist/personality.
MTF gets to play the role of fueling that particular trench with ease.

If anything, this is probably a blessing in disguise.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #60
country flag tennizen

Quote:

anyway i have devastating news, arsen is seriously wanting to go bald...
nothing wrong with bald men imo.

Quote:
needed to make sure I got sufficient attention for my effort

Looks nice but I had to struggle to relate to the Indian dishes I know.

Quote:
This is detachment -- 
Closed Thread