Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 323 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #4831
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Nathii
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #4832
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Andreea .

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #4833
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

why the thread's name is Attention Seeker? whats the meaning Except the obvious
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #4834
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

back in the times when the thread was started me and a friend who isn't posting here any longer wanted a place for us and other eastern european girls to chat

it was called "eastern european girls appreciation chat thread" but when we hit like 500 posts a guy came to troll us we just want attention. He thought he'd upset us or smth, but i changed the title to Attention Seekers and so it stayed for 6,5 years of thread's existence

Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #4835
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

lol great story!!!

so if im not from east europe, thats ok?

im east to my house..and im a girl
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #4836
country flag Nathaliia

Yeah of course We're also known as the 3rd world chat thread because we typically don't have posters from Western Europe and USA in here

We have the Australians, but they call themselves "bogans" (some kind of... errr... simple-person redneck? one who just drinks beer all the time )

We used to have a girl from Israel, her name is Neta, maybe you know her from some of your forums, she was my good friend, we are now Facebook friends because she doesn't post here anymore.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #4837
country flag Punky

the name doesnt ring, i wish more ppl from the israeli forum will visit here, they are amazing ppl, all of us are going to "the Hobbit" this week or next week, its a gift from one of the members there to all of us.

so why ppl from Western Europe and USA dont typically post here?

the truth is, i never visit any other chat thread but trip came to the castle and u rep me so i thought it will be nice and corey posted in the castle and ask me to visit his thread so i thought it will be nice.. i dont tend to say no to ppl...well unless ur my sis and want my fav jacket

Old 12-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #4838
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

If there ever was an attention seeker it was Freakyman...

And now he is all alone with no attention to seek
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #4839
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post

he got the honor of be the first person ever on my ignore list, i do believe he will be my first and last cuz i hated it.

i saw he is per ban.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #4840
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
the name doesnt ring, i wish more ppl from the israeli forum will visit here, they are amazing ppl, all of us are going to "the Hobbit" this week or next week, its a gift from one of the members there to all of us.

so why ppl from Western Europe and USA dont typically post here?

the truth is, i never visit any other chat thread but trip came to the castle and u rep me so i thought it will be nice and corey posted in the castle and ask me to visit his thread so i thought it will be nice.. i dont tend to say no to ppl...well unless ur my sis and want my fav jacket
wow, you seem like a really cool community
i met a few of great people when i was a very young girl on a polish tennis forum, but it practically doesn't exist anymore, the owner killed it by demanding money for post ability, my friends were older and just got soaked in by work or uni, and i registered on mtf

i think it's a pure coincidence we don't have more people from Western Europe, Canada or USA sometimes we have Swiss, Commander Data, and some Brits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post

i think he can get unbanned after a year or smth, due to his young age, if he's willing to improve

Old 12-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #4841
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
wow, you seem like a really cool community
i met a few of great people when i was a very young girl on a polish tennis forum, but it practically doesn't exist anymore, the owner killed it by demanding money for post ability, my friends were older and just got soaked in by work or uni, and i registered on mtf

i think it's a pure coincidence we don't have more people from Western Europe, Canada or USA sometimes we have Swiss, Commander Data, and some Brits
its a very cool community , every few months we are organizing a tennis tournament, everyone on the forum say their tennis level and We Schedule them all into 4 houses 4 levels untill we have 2 winners level 4 winner v lever 3, lever 2 v lever 1 and we give toy Medals and rent 16 courst for everyone, it takes all day but itd a great fun, in the begining everyone had a tag name now we dont need to.

its all the admins great job!!!

do u miss the other forum sometimes?

Old 12-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #4842
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Thanos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Nathii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Andreea .
Hema .
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #4843
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

gaitare
Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #4844
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

back in the day people were posting pictures of lemurs in this thread

true story

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #4845
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
its a very cool community , every few months we are organizing a tennis tournament, everyone on the forum say their tennis level and We Schedule them all into 4 houses 4 levels untill we have 2 winners level 4 winner v lever 3, lever 2 v lever 1 and we give toy Medals and rent 16 courst for everyone, it takes all day but itd a great fun, in the begining everyone had a tag name now we dont need to.

its all the admins great job!!!

do u miss the other forum sometimes?
i am in contact with a few best friends anyway, i sleep at my friend's flat during the challenger in szczecin for example
he even posted in this thread a few times, years ago

do you play tennis with them as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
back in the day people were posting pictures of lemurs in this thread

true story
especially when we were approaching a round post and there was a race for vcash

Closed Thread