Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 302 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #4516
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

you dont know what was the story behind all that, one my ex bfs also had tears in his eyes when i was dumping him, but it took me a long time of getting myself humiliated for him to finally become really unfazed.

im at least now with someone who knows what im worth, and nobody's fake tears are going to change it

maybe she cried enough because of that vietnamese guy already

i want something else to get me through this life....

Last edited by Nathaliia : 12-07-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #4517
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #4518
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

these bastards never know what they have until they lose it

but lose, i mean, completely lose. when someone stops babysitting them on the phone or skype when they feel lonely, even if they didnt give a sign of life for the previous 2 weeks because they were "too busy"

they think if they say a few empty words everything will be back to normal (ie. they can go back to mistreating the girl and she can become an obedient servant again )

Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #4519
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Well said-, Nathii.

I'm so sick right now it's not funny. I was turned away at my uni's clinic because I wasn't registered with the fucking NHS and so couldn't see a doctor. In my state of confusion I forgot to ask if I could PAY to see the doctor because THAT'S WHAT I'M USED TO ANYWAY, so I just came back and Im gonna take a nap.

I have to go out at 5.30 later to talk to my professor. Was supposed to go to a party tonight but I think I can't anymore.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #4520
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Awww tripsy, the infamous NHS. Get well soon!
Old 12-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #4521
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

What I think funny about women is that some of them behave like men nowadays.

The girl I liked some time ago moved to paris around mid 2010 and already had two boyfriends, she dumped both of them, the first one because it was too boring and tedious to stay with him at his apartment and she preferred to be with her friends.

Men used to do that, not women lol.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #4522
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Why is NHS infamous?

For all I gathered it offers free healthcare for those registered. You should all come in a Romanian hospital to see what infamous means.

Last edited by acionescu : 12-06-2012 at 03:38 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #4523
country flag acionescu

Of course. Because women HAVE to stay with a man even if he bores her to death. Or even better, beats her to death, maybe

And what do you mean by "they behave like men"? Women behave like normal people

Are you implying men are normal people?
Old 12-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #4524
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You should all come in a Romanian hospital to see what infamous mean.
I wouldn't wish that to anyone, not even my enemies. Should we tell anyone that there are certain hospitals here where the doctors use 1950s "technology" to inject an anesthetic?
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #4525
country flag Nathaliia

in poland we must pay not small money to the system every month and when it comes to what, we must go private or bribe the doctor *heavily*

always have to bribe public doctor before important surgery, otherwise he wont try his best

Old 12-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #4526
country flag acionescu

Yep, the same here

And not only the doctors, also the nurses, the care-takers or even gate keepers

Not to mention the horrendous food, the dirty bathrooms and the bought medicines or even cotton and alcohol.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #4527
country flag Nathaliia

food pretty pukeable, yeah

the hospital i was staying in had clean bathroom (but maybe my parents paid for that )

Old 12-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #4528
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Of course. Because women HAVE to stay with a man even if he bores her to death. Or even better, beats her to death, maybe

And what do you mean by "they behave like men"? Women behave like normal people

Are you implying men are normal people?
She is still an attention seeker that only starts a relationship to get attention for some time

At least I dont start a relationship with someone I wont absolutely adore for at least two + years.

The same rule applies to pop con, of course. Voting is a relationship. U can expect my vote next year. Dunno about 2014 however. How does it feel now with this dunno? I feel you feel like crying no?

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #4529
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
The same rule applies to pop con, of course. Voting is a relationship. U can expect my vote next year. Dunno about 2014 however. How does it feel now with this dunno? I feel you feel like crying no?
So, if I don't retire from the competition next year, I still have no chance of winning...?

Yep, seems like a pretty regular pop competition to me.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #4530
country flag Nathaliia

i vote for ppl from the clique ahead of others

i guess it means i'm fine with polyamorous v-relationship

Closed Thread