Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 301 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #4501
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i saw the most distressing thing on the train today. this vietnamese guy and girl were talking in their own language but the guy would suddenly switch to english from time to time. what i gathered from the bits of information that they were breaking up because the guy trying to get her to reconsider. finally when i got up to leave the train i saw him with tears in his eyes, she look unfazed over the whole thing. i felt like giving him a hug and slapping her in the face, women
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #4502
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Do Tennis Australia really consider dropping B-Nard from a Davis Cup tie against Taiwan as punishment? He'll be bloody stoked with that, more time to evade arrest on the Gold Coast before the tour really kicks off overseas.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #4503
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

OK I had to come here and report that the apocalypse is definitely coming - Thanos voted for me in the popcon. I will never ever recover from that.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #4504

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this where he says he was never even meant to play that tie:

http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/b...-1226531584270

This quote is legendary:

Quote:
"I've had a slippery slope the last year. It's changing me and I'll prove I'm going to be the best-ever player one day to play this game".
This is the Tomic forum isn't it?

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #4505

Maria

How is Zopp's back coming along? Any more news fresh off the Estonian press?

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #4506
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Just found this where he says he was never even meant to play that tie:

http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/b...-1226531584270

This quote is legendary:

This is the Tomic forum isn't it?
Wherever you and Thanos are, it's the Tomic forum
Old 12-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #4507
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Goodd for B-Nard!
This might as well be both the Tomic and Zopp forum.
The back isn't all healed yet, he's recovering, working on what he can. He got the prize for the best Estonian male tennis player recently of course, and the Fair Play prize for always being an example for the juniors with his level-headedness and decorum. OK that was a bad translation but you get it.
He planned to go to Thailand for a week before Xmas but dunno, the AO is still not sure. He really is a nice guy and a hard worker so I wish him all the best for the next season. *Remind me to post the photos at Zopp's thread later on*
Old 12-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #4508

Good to see he beat out the stiff competition to win best Estonian player. Yeah I'm starting to think the AO is extremely doubtful. He hasn't signed up to Brisbane or Sydney like he usually does so he would be coming in with next to no match fitness. Not sure if it would be worth it financially speaking and also with the risk of aggravating his back.

Cheers for the info

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #4509
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i dont think you need him against taiwan

matosevic and rusty are more reliable as players anyway

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #4510

Hewitt would probably go 5 sets with Taiwan's local cab drivers given the chance.

Yeah, they'll win anyway and I'm pretty sure Lu doesn't play these ties as well...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #4511
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Good to see he beat out the stiff competition to win best Estonian player. Yeah I'm starting to think the AO is extremely doubtful. He hasn't signed up to Brisbane or Sydney like he usually does so he would be coming in with next to no match fitness. Not sure if it would be worth it financially speaking and also with the risk of aggravating his back.

Cheers for the info
Yep no reason to rush the comeback. Pity he'd lose some points but better to come back like indoors in Europe and be well prepared for the season I guess.
At one point he sounded really frustrated that the excellent season ended this way, hope he's more cheered up now.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #4512
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i wonder why lu doesnt play
they typically have yang and chen

www.tenislove.pl
Old 12-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #4513

There's probably a 25K futures in Rwanda that week or something #lenders #vulturing...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #4514
country flag Nathaliia

i wish futures were 25K
have you noticed how many challengers are actually disappearing from the caldendar? that's disgraceful! atp is allowing it and saying they support the players my ass.

loving lenders posts about his vulturing

www.tenislove.pl
Old 12-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #4515
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i saw the most distressing thing on the train today. this vietnamese guy and girl were talking in their own language but the guy would suddenly switch to english from time to time. what i gathered from the bits of information that they were breaking up because the guy trying to get her to reconsider. finally when i got up to leave the train i saw him with tears in his eyes, she look unfazed over the whole thing. i felt like giving him a hug and slapping her in the face, women
Im not really supprised my this. Women this days....

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread