Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 290 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #4336
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Ana is Hugh Grant love interest in Notting Hill
Not only interest, is his crush, true love, infatuation, the last hope for humankind as a model of true platonic miracle of love.
And you didnt answer my question.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #4337
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Not only interest, is his crush, true love, infatuation, the last hope for humankind as a model of true platonic miracle of love.
And you didnt answer my question.
their love was not platonic

What question?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #4338

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Was atomic then.
Forget the question. nheh

Old 11-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #4339
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post

Oh shut up, Janis.

... Ok, actually I can relate to what she's talking about. It would be fun to be less cerebral at times. But it's just not me.

Hi Maya. Long time no see.
Hi, glad to see you still posting. It's already snowing in Sweden?
Btw, I really wanted to ask a Swede - how big of an event is Dreamhack? I really, really want to go one year, have you been to one and do you have any advice?

Janis
Been one of my absolute all-time favorites for over 10 years now. She's a little right, though, we are a bit more cerebral in that way. And that would have been even more true 40 years ago. Can't believe she was smoking on air.

Quote:
You are nihilistic about marriage, Che Guevara.

If Acionescu remembered the movie, its a couple that wont divorce.

Ana is still sleeping on Hugh Grants lap.
I am nihilistic about poorly written romantic comedies, Antonio de Oliveira Salazar.

Quote:
On the other hand, how many years One Direction will sell platinum?
10 years because they are awesome young male, I say!

I don't care about numbers and future projections, I'm part of the Internet generation of instant gratification - I'll like them so long as I think they're adorable and then it's on to the next new adorable thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Saulo, who's Ana?

Julia Roberts is massively overrated. My dad calls her 'Big Mouth'.
Yes. Very much yes.

Quote:
The only good thing about being #1 seed is that I have something in common with Roger.
It was meant to be.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #4340
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I would not like to be in Sweden right now; I can't handle the cold in London anymore as it is. But obviously you're used to it.
It's not that harsch right now, as it seldom gets in the south of Sweden. But I love the snow and the cold. Skiing and driving a snowmobile is so much fun.

Quote:
Come to London and we can hang out. That is, on the condition that you're not secretly a serial killer...
Haha. I like that you have a healthy dose of suspicion when chatting with new people. Or maybe it's the Skeletor avatar.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #4341
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Btw, I really wanted to ask a Swede - how big of an event is Dreamhack? I really, really want to go one year, have you been to one and do you have any advice?
You into such events? I've never been there as I haven't been to a LAN party for almost ten years, but I know it's pretty big, with a bunch of other activites available nearby outside when you need some fresh air.

Just load up on Jolt Cola and you'll be fine.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #4342

Quote:
I am nihilistic about poorly written romantic comedies, Antonio de Oliveira Salazar.

I don't care about numbers and future projections, I'm part of the Internet generation of instant gratification - I'll like them so long as I think they're adorable and then it's on to the next new adorable thing.
I am stubborn and possessive as many right-wing dictators, so yes I am probably more Salazar than Chavez.

I already suffered this Instant gratification effect when you stopped answering my increasingly boring mails.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #4343
country flag Nidhogg

Speaking of Janis Joplin it would have been fun to partake in the 60's. My dad went to see both her and Hendrix play on Gröna Lund in Stockholm.

Now I have a sudden urge to watch Dazed & Confused, even though that movie portrays the 70's.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #4344

And my parents hated rock and only listened to mellow songs like your ABBA group, go figure it out.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #4345
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Ana is Hugh Grant love interest in Notting Hill
Quote:
Um Lugar Chamado Notting Hill
Anna Scott
Oh.

I totally forgot about that movie.

Quote:
Hi, glad to see you still posting. It's already snowing in Sweden?
Quote:
It was meant to be.

Quote:
It's not that harsch right now, as it seldom gets in the south of Sweden. But I love the snow and the cold. Skiing and driving a snowmobile is so much fun.
I've never seen/experienced snow before. It sounds like something I would enjoy if it weren't so cold.

Quote:
Haha. I like that you have a healthy dose of suspicion when chatting with new people. Or maybe it's the Skeletor avatar.
Yeah, exactly. If you had, say, a Federer avatar, I would invite you into my flat.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #4346
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You into such events? I've never been there as I haven't been to a LAN party for almost ten years, but I know it's pretty big, with a bunch of other activites available nearby outside when you need some fresh air.

Just load up on Jolt Cola and you'll be fine.
I'm a veteran gamer, very much into such events. How good would my Swedish need to be if I went?
I don't drink energy drinks or coke though. How long are you expected to stay awake? I am now an old lady and need to respect my bedtime to be able to function the next day.

Quote:
I am stubborn and possessive as many right-wing dictators, so yes I am probably more Salazar than Chavez.
Of course, I am a good judge of character.

Quote:
I already suffered this Instant gratification effect when you stopped answering my increasingly boring mails.
They were awesome , I just had to pause all my e-mailing to focus on other things and time sort of... went by too fast. Part of becoming old and "responsible".

Quote:
Speaking of Janis Joplin it would have been fun to partake in the 60's. My dad went to see both her and Hendrix play on Gröna Lund in Stockholm.

Now I have a sudden urge to watch Dazed & Confused, even though that movie portrays the 70's.
You Swedes get all the best concerts in continental Europe.
Never seen that film. (I like a grand total of 0 actors in that cast.)

Speaking of films, I saw Låt den rätte komma in last year, wonderful.
Any must-see films in Swedish cinema you would recommend?
Old 11-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #4347
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Mooza banned.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #4348
country flag Nidhogg

Back to the 60's:

Quote:
I'm a veteran gamer, very much into such events. How good would my Swedish need to be if I went?
I don't drink energy drinks or coke though. How long are you expected to stay awake? I am now an old lady and need to respect my bedtime to be able to function the next day.
Hmm, well, I'll run on the notion that they aren't running the biggest joint events during the wee hours. Seeing as most people can speak English pretty well here I doubt you'll have any problems. But it's always nice to see someone making the effort to learn some basic phrases.

Quote:
Never seen that film. (I like a grand total of 0 actors in that cast.)
Give it a shot. Even Ben Affleck is enjoyable in his role.

Quote:
Speaking of films, I saw Låt den rätte komma in last year, wonderful.
Any must-see films in Swedish cinema you would recommend?
Plenty, but I'll have to think about that one for a while to come up with a good list.

This one is a cult classic which you definitely need to watch: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Att_angöra_en_brygga
Old 11-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #4349
country flag Nidhogg

If I ever wear such a skinny ass tie I'll give this man the credit.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #4350
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Back to the 60's:

I love Howlin Wolf. You have great taste in music. Hendrix's version of this song is awesome.
(I prefer Screamin Jay Hawkins out of the classical blues singers though)

Quote:
Hmm, well, I'll run on the notion that they aren't running the biggest joint events during the wee hours. Seeing as most people can speak English pretty well here I doubt you'll have any problems. But it's always nice to see someone making the effort to learn some basic phrases.
I'm probably gonna need "Where's the museum?", "I am not paying that much for a bottle of water, FFS" and something to respond with to 14 year olds that insult my poor gaming skills.

Quote:
Give it a shot. Even Ben Affleck is enjoyable in his role.
Closed Thread