Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 285 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #4261
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

so many great posters unseeded in this year popularity contest. i have a feeling it's going to be very messy this year.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #4262
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i wont vote this year because i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings

yep, surprising seeds, but also this year lacks the whole build-up that previous editions had

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #4263
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to be number 1 seed. Too much pressure.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #4264
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i completely dont know the second seed but given the fact she's a noob and has already 13K posts it prob means she's famous

Old 11-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #4265
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i wont vote this year because i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings

yep, surprising seeds, but also this year lacks the whole build-up that previous editions had
feldman is only poster that get his feeling hurt from this contest.

yeah surprising is an understatement with such posts as dini underseeded who i've got use to be a top contender every year. i'll be out in the first round as per usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I don't want to be number 1 seed. Too much pressure.
i said before i expect you to win it fair contest but any popularity contest with feldman in won't happen that way.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #4266
country flag Nathaliia

i havent seen dini in like a year
i remember i beat her last year or was it 2 years ago because rafa chat saved my ass in that one i seemed the lesser evil to them

yeah she was a cool girl

my fav girls were oranges and q.j. from the past years...

Old 11-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #4267
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i completely dont know the second seed but given the fact she's a noob and has already 13K posts it prob means she's famous
I don't know her that well; she posts in Castle and argues with Abraxas in the Middle East thread (she's Israeli). She goodrepped me for my sexy avatar once and she likes Roger so I nominated her. She seems nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
feldman is only poster that get his feeling hurt from this contest.

yeah surprising is an understatement with such posts as dini underseeded who i've got use to be a top contender every year. i'll be out in the first round as per usual
I'll vote for you, obviously.

Quote:
i said before i expect you to win it fair contest but any popularity contest with feldman in won't happen that way.
I'd be lying if I said that I don't care to win it at all, but it's more like a bonus than anything, so...

Mikey's probably gonna win. His fanbase juggernaut is too strong. I'm gonna make MTF history by being the first top seed to lose before the SF.

Quote:
i havent seen dini in like a year
i remember i beat her last year or was it 2 years ago because rafa chat saved my ass in that one i seemed the lesser evil to them
What did they have against her?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 11-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #4268
country flag Nathaliia

* genci was the top seed who lost in R3 or 4

* i will vote for peta pan because i promised her for using her hundreds of great photos for my website

* ah yes punky the girl with guitar

* dini was a fedtard, maybe thats why
i used to remember plots better when i was more involved

* dammit, li ching is in q... he's one of us when will they unban him?

Old 11-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #4269
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:

I'd be lying if I said that I don't care to win it at all, but it's more like a bonus than anything, so...

Mikey's probably gonna win. His fanbase juggernaut is too strong. I'm gonna make MTF history by being the first top seed to lose before the SF.
read my signature on why feldman is close to winning every year. he took adee gee fanbase after he left, when i first started posting here feldman wasn't really popular. if i recall correctly naranoc destroyed him in the first popcon and the year later it was betty.

as said before this year will be very messy and unpredictable because of the current seedings...

Quote:
What did they have against her?
she was a cute girl.... i'm still quite surprised most of the rafa chat thread has accepted you.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #4270
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing, ofc, Nathii is a future movie scenarist and is making plots all the time

We most probably voted nathii because we liked()/know her better.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #4271
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Genci-JG battles
Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #4272
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
read my signature on why feldman is close to winning every year. he took adee gee fanbase after he left, when i first started posting here feldman wasn't really popular. if i recall correctly naranoc destroyed him in the first popcon and the year later it was betty.

as said before this year will be very messy and unpredictable because of the current seedings...

she was a cute girl.... i'm still quite surprised most of the rafa chat thread has accepted you.
he doesnt match up well against cute girls
yep, i played dini in SF 2 years ago
i think dini would have beat him in that final

but with time, he developed game and defeated sonja (she was a noob last year though, and this year she's a mod already, so it's like completely missing the peak)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Genci-JG battles

dont we all miss them

Old 11-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #4273
country flag tripwires

Quote:
* genci was the top seed who lost in R3 or 4

* i will vote for peta pan because i promised her for using her hundreds of great photos for my website

* ah yes punky the girl with guitar

* dini was a fedtard, maybe thats why
i used to remember plots better when i was more involved

* dammit, li ching is in q... he's one of us when will they unban him?
That means I'm gonna lose in R2.

Vote for LCY please. He's coming back sometime in December I think. Perhaps he's gotten over MTF in the past 3 months or so.

Quote:
Who's naranoc? I don't think anyone should take these contests too seriously.

Quote:
Have they? Only the ones that post here (Andreea, MariaV, Hems), but that's because they post here and so know how awesome I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

We most probably voted nathii because we liked()/know her better.
What a concept.

Quote:
but with time, he developed game and defeated sonja (she was a noob last year though, and this year she's a mod already, so it's like completely missing the peak)
Sonja was a noob last year? I had the impression she had been around a while already.

I feel like running Mr MTF but I'll probably be back in Singapore at that time so the time zone is going to be an issue. Is it a lot of work, Nathii?
Old 11-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #4274
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

I think running Mr MTF is more work than running Ms MTF, tripita

but you should do it anyways! maybe together with someone.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #4275
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
That means I'm gonna lose in R2.
i imagined you as a person who's a stranger to fake humility taken from rafito?

Quote:
Vote for LCY please. He's coming back sometime in December I think. Perhaps he's gotten over MTF in the past 3 months or so.
ok just one time for him

Quote:
Who's naranoc? I don't think anyone should take these contests too seriously.
best person ever my sister i've never had

Quote:
Sonja was a noob last year? I had the impression she had been around a while already.
yeah but to beat the big names in popcons you must hold around for like 2 years at least
i think she posted in chat threads since summer

Quote:
I feel like running Mr MTF but I'll probably be back in Singapore at that time so the time zone is going to be an issue. Is it a lot of work, Nathii?
meh not much, apart from putting the profiles on, this shit takes a few hours esp. if the computer is hanging
vote counting is piss easy, unlike in acc or popcon

Closed Thread