Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 274 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #4096
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Tennizen Farewell Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
OK, link to a OD song, but please be it a song that doesn't don't insult my braincell
You are asking for it.

I'm still recovering from this One Direction travesty to properly respond to the posts here.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #4097
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Thanos my good friend, GOATsol you mentioned does not have the potential to be a new Hema, although her family is from the same city I believe (as you surely know ), Sophitia is on the brink of a long-lasting AS career, I think.
i actually didn't know that about goatsol because i don't read her posts. i've become ageist and only care about people opinion that are 25 and over. i knew she was indian from the blurry webcam pictures she posted. yes, i hope sophitia is here for long time as she the only real ferrer fan on this site and not those disgusting fedtrolls pretending to like ferrer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Also, I made peace with Nole fan.
about time you did something right and accepted that nole fan is also fellow goodlooking person.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #4098
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now you the roof, Maya They should have a rematch because the fading light that was following Fed on his part of the court really was a hindrance
Precisely. The roof should be penalized for not being installed in 2008. How dare that roof take Rogie's 6th Wimbledon. (excerpt from our official pamphlet)

Quote:
OK, link to a OD song, but please be it a song that doesn't don't insult my braincell
I really don't want to subject you to that.
It's like a virus or something. One day I'm like okay, I'll just hear this acoustic version of this one song, and then it was, hm, they actually can sing, and then to well I guess the harmonies are quite pleasant, sort of, and then I've seen 20 interviews and I have a favourite and I'm excited for the Ed Sheeran collaboration, what.
The Key of Awesome parody is sort of on point, maybe you should check that out. (um)
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #4099
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Haven't visited in a while. Someone fill me in, Hemita is expecting a kiddo?
yes she leaving to raise the next spelling bee champion. anyways i heard that you'll be organizing miss mtf contest. when will the nomination thread be up? this week? thanks man, you're great guy.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #4100
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I am often in a forgetful denial about USO12 myself.
I would wish you luck on your mission, but we all know you don't need luck when you have talent. Unless the sunlight is going out in the Wimbly main court, in which case...
I'm eternally glad that I wasn't a Federer fan or into tennis at the time of that match.
Quote:
How have you adapted to living in foggy, cold London?
Pretty well. Bitched about the weather endlessly when I came, now I just bitch about it every once in a while. That's a good improvement, no?
Quote:
Lots of things, not least of all; moved, started a new job and got into One Direction. Which one of those three is a poor life decision remains to be seen.
The one that I balked at and was all esque was the One Direction thing. I can't even. I just can't. I cringe every time I see facebook updates from my 14-year-old cousin gushing about them and saying things like, "ONE DIRECTIONERS UNITE!!!!"

On a more positive note, how is the new job?
Quote:

No wonder you're the head of the Federer church in London. Was it good? Was his hair like a halo of softness and light?
Seriously, I was happy he didn't wear his cap that night. It was amazing and that's putting it quite mildly. He was really nice and sweet. He'd just lost the WTF final to Djokovic but he was very cheerful and entertained the handful of fans that waited for him and made sure everyone got what they wanted before he left for his boat. I told him when he was next to me that I cheered very loudly for him during the match and asked if he heard me, and he was like, "Of course I did!" I asked him to sign my Swiss flag too and he signed in the middle of the white cross. Either shows that he put in some effort into it or he's so full of himself/egoistic that he put his signature in the middle of his country's flag.

Quote:
Btw, is the guy in your avatar from Suits?
YES do you watch it too? Harvey is so sexy. I don't like season 2 as much as season 1 though.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #4101
country flag Thanos
Banned!

litotes is banned from this thread after voting for start da game.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #4102
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I'm eternally glad that I wasn't a Federer fan or into tennis at the time of that match.
Good for you, seriously. That was excruciating, the back and forth... But I did thoroughly enjoy it.

Quote:
Pretty well. Bitched about the weather endlessly when I came, now I just bitch about it every once in a while. That's a good improvement, no?
It really is, I'd expect it to get worse. Have you gotten tired of winterwear yet?

Quote:
The one that I balked at and was all esque was the One Direction thing. I can't even. I just can't. I cringe every time I see facebook updates from my 14-year-old cousin gushing about them and saying things like, "ONE DIRECTIONERS UNITE!!!!"
Omg. Us older fans like to think we're in on the joke. It's the next coming of the boyband wave, so it's an interesting phenomenon to observe for someone who's seen the boyband mania of the 90s. You can see the progress(or lack thereof) in social responses when you compare the two. You can see how being a teenager has changed for girls in the 15 years.
Apart from the social observation facet, come on, they're just adorable, how can anyone dislike them?

Quote:
On a more positive note, how is the new job?
Stressful as f+++. Maybe that's why I'm into boybands now.

Quote:
Seriously, I was happy he didn't wear his cap that night. It was amazing and that's putting it quite mildly. He was really nice and sweet. He'd just lost the WTF final to Djokovic but he was very cheerful and entertained the handful of fans that waited for him and made sure everyone got what they wanted before he left for his boat. I told him when he was next to me that I cheered very loudly for him during the match and asked if he heard me, and he was like, "Of course I did!" I asked him to sign my Swiss flag too and he signed in the middle of the white cross. Either shows that he put in some effort into it or he's so full of himself/egoistic that he put his signature in the middle of his country's flag.

That is so fantastic. Pics, do you have them?

Quote:
YES do you watch it too? Harvey is so sexy. I don't like season 2 as much as season 1 though.
I watched the start of S1, and I liked their dynamic. Wanted to keep watching but sort of fell out of habit. I'll marathon it someday.

On the music note, do you know Ben Howard? That's someone I'd definitely recommend to anyone. Not any kind of a guilty pleasure , just truly amazing music. His new album is a thing of such beauty, you need to hear it. I may or not be a little in love with him and his voice.
Esmerelda video (gorgeous) and Oats In The Water, from the new album.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #4103
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
get out of my thread harmless with your hypocrite vote for start da game.
How do you not vote for Start da Game? Who was honestly worse than that guy?

Don't know Raferminater but he/she was no OP for the coin toss thread.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #4104
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, he was banned for how much? 9 months?

the finale should have been littlejane vs Lenders
Old 11-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #4105
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
seriously, he was banned for how much? 9 months?

the finale should have been littlejane vs Lenders
harmless is a clown of the highest order should have been in acc draw alongside goldenoldie.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #4106
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, wah, wah

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #4107
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

The fact Thanos is whining that much he actually helped me with my vote.

Good man.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #4108
country flag Thanos
Banned!

shut up jokeson and go vote for raferminator or else you're banned from this thread also.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #4109
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I just watched 50 secs of one OD videoclip and i want to end my miserable life right now, I cant bear the shame
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #4110
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Freakyman's back in town. Eat this AJ!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread