Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 268 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #4006
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Crazy and Paranoid Chat Thread.

Everybody understood that I was even bitchier to you than with everybody else
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #4007
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

gaitare why is it your last week on mtf, are you also expecting a baby?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #4008
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i don't study any history, i needed to know all that to enter law school, because we had such questions at the qualifying test (history and political science)
Really? All I had was some essay question about what I thought of having a register of sex offenders or something like that, and an interview. If I'd been quizzed on general knowledge... What else did you have to do to enter law school? I'm curious to know.

Quote:
later at law school we had history course for a year, but it mainly focused on legal aspects, not wars and stuff, and mostly of selected countries: Poland ofc, USA, UK, France, Germany, Russia (bits of Switzerland and Austria as well). There was a separate subject "History of law in South America" but it was an option subject and I chose something else.
Was the course about the legal systems and traditions of those countries? I had a comparative legal tradition course in undergrad which most people hated but which I thought was really fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
i fluked them all 3, based on Brazilian historical novelas that I watch religiously and previous fluked answers
He marked your answers already? I don't know why he's making me wait so long for me to get my grade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I don't want to sound confusing but that person can have a lil fun with you despite not being female.
Say what?

Quote:
First dump your Swiss muscletard guardian, then I'll offer security services of my soft sexually confused body.
Oh my god.
Quote:
Lived there for 12 months. Taught English. Contrary to username, did not achieve national recognition.
I feel like I should know this or that it's a really obvious question, but does this mean you speak fluent Japanese?

Quote:
I like your way of studying.
I'm gonna prove all the doubters wrong and blow the competition out of the water, all the while stalking Roger all over Europe at the same time.
Quote:
OMG I had people in my class who wanted to become lawyers. The amount of studying they did in the last two years before entry exams was absolutely epic.
Is it hard to enter law school in Poland? I was speaking to a couple of German guys in my course last night and they said that pretty much anyone can enter law school, but a third of them drop out in the first year and the numbers slowly peter out after that. In Singapore the getting in part is the hardest, but graduating/getting called to the bar are pretty easy.

Quote:
You mean oldboyfriend? Your disgust for young meat is legendary.
He's actually the same age as me. If I ever tell you guys that I'm dating a younger guy, please have me committed in an asylum for my own sake.

Quote:
This is too funny.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #4009
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

He marked your answers already? I don't know why he's making me wait so long for me to get my grade.

Oh my god I got 50%!!!! I am so clever!
Old 11-25-2012, 12:37 AM   #4010
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Was the course about the legal systems and traditions of those countries? I had a comparative legal tradition course in undergrad which most people hated but which I thought was really fun.
yeah sort of
for example, we studied almost all french constitutions (didnt have vichy and the small one after WWII) as if we really needed that
maybe only if some french poster wants to make a quiz on that, sure, then i can compete

the subject wasnt so bad, i had B+ i think, it's a good grade

actually, polish constitution was the 1st in europe, 2nd in the world... they probably didn't teach you that who gives shit about poland

(actually it's fair enough, i know nothing about the constitution of singapore i only know that in south east asia it's dangerous to smuggle/use drugs and put rubbish on the street )

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:08 AM   #4011
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i got 3 out of 4 in saulo quiz. i had no idea that brazil had so much gold . i'm going to brazil and start digging in random places...

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:58 AM   #4012
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Glad to read that because the rest of it shouldn't-not after all this while.

They'll be here Friday. My last week on MTF.
will you be making a farewell speech or just walk into the sunset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I merely hinted at the fact that you were nice to me, no need to explain yourself .
i recall that andreea helped nathii during the popcon to find herself a mtf boyfriend. i guess, she must have been interested if she were nice.

Quote:
just another domino effect... naranoc caused one in 2009 that took half the thread with her. tennizen departure might take the other half what left.

perhaps the future of AS lies with freakyman, goatsol etc being prominent fixtures incoming years.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #4013
country flag Thanos

Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Tennizen Farewell Thread.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #4014
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Bulldogs.... so like us... this is beautiful mate, thanks for sharing..

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #4015
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Woof.

HL, hope you are voting in the quarter finals of the ACC.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #4016

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully mate, do you know when voting starts yet?

Edit - just saw it then, I will vote straight away cos I'm heading out in 30 minutes. Will decide now..

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #4017

Hema, I am going to miss you and your sigs. However, I trust you will be setting up a MTF account for the little one by age 5?

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #4018
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Andriy,

India struggling against England on a pitch that is turning square. They just avoided an innings defeat and only have 5 wickets left.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #4019

India have regressed immensely these days. Shame Start Da Toss isn't here to analyse it all with us

Watch Ponting score a century in Perth to save his backside again...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #4020
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Sad thing is Start da Toss when it came to cricket was a brilliant poster which shows his arse clown capabilities when it came to tennis.

They just had cross country skiing on TV in the region not far from mine. Americans got 3rd in the relay, this is like the Kenyans winning a swimming relay medal. Got pissed in the pub with miners, indigenous people and farm boys.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Closed Thread