Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 246 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #3676
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ACC is finally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Pip
Joe Gargery
Joe's wife(Pip's sister)
Miss Havisham
Estella
Magwitch

I used my brain and the movie with Ethan Hawke.
That film adaptation was shocking, and I say that as an Alfonso Cuarón tard.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #3677
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

The soundtrack was good, though....
Old 11-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #3678
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I was commenting. You really want me to answer that second question? Actually, give me some mod powers for the duration of the contest and I'll do your job for you when our time zones clash. I'm very fair and unbiased.

That prepubscent thing shouldn't be allowed to post on MTF, period.
Yup.And Fedmug is not a crybaby.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #3679
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The soundtrack was good, though....
I can't honestly remember, probably because I was covering my ears after hearing five minutes of the shocking delivery of the dialogue.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #3680
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

We should be able to ban posters from certain threads.

Did Cuaron direct the Ethan Hawke/Gwyneth Paltrow adaption? The only good thing about that movie was Ethan Hawke's deliciousness.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #3681
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

you should have found a method to only listen to the music without hearing the words

But yet again, me, too, I should have learned by now to watch Rafa-Nole matches without actually seeing Nole but I didnt succeed so far
Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #3682
country flag acionescu

On a related note, 1st set Ferru
Old 11-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #3683
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
any of you here get headache from electronic music beats when they're listened for a longer time or am i the only person in the world?
Yes, house music or electro or psy gives a lot of headache, though

I think drum n bass and ambient I would mind to listen every day 6 + hours.

Nah, I wouldnt.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #3684
country flag The Prince

Quote:

you should have found a method to only listen to the music without hearing the words

But yet again, me, too, I should have learned by now to watch Rafa-Nole matches without actually seeing Nole but I didnt succeed so far
I will find this soundtrack on spotify.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #3685
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any of you here get headache from electronic music beats when they're listened for a longer time or am i the only person in the world?
Have you considered gifting this?

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #3686
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Nah i was well aware of Filo provocations, i didnt said anything that bad so i would get a ban. I know to draw a line before getting banned. Tho what i find really bannable offense is to nominate you for ACC, pregnant woman are really beutifull, but they might be scary sometimes when hormons goes wild.
You are right about the hormones. My doll collection is now full of broken heads and severed limbs. Luckily, my husband managed to escape with minor cuts and bruises.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #3687
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
depends on what type

ambient, dubstep and IDM wont give you that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #3688
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

so can anyone tell me what happened that thanos, filo, sexybeast (and maybe others) are banned now?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #3689
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so can anyone tell me what happened that thanos, filo, sexybeast (and maybe others) are banned now?
Filo was campaigning very hard for ACC but went a bit too far and, ultimately, paid the price.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #3690
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Thanos posted that durrr admitted on MTF to steroid use and hinted at the effects steroid use has on a person and that person's environment. I see countless posts ruder than that on a daily basis on this forum.

durrr must have reported this post. Several minutes after Thanos' post durrr quoted Thanos' saying "enjoy your ban ". There was no "banned" caption under Thanos username yet. More time has passed and the caption appeared, posts of both men were gone.

Scoobs was present that morning in the chat threads.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread