Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 214 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #3196
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ( Y )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
trips, why haven't you posted any pictures from the tournament?
I thought you hated Roger?
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #3197
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i took a trips fed pic for my match preview cos it was so cute

i wanted to sign her first name as an author but i didnt know which one is first name and which is surname so i just wrote "trips"

just the preview itself sucks cos im half asleep

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #3198
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Tripy, so lucky. Did you ask him if we can couchsurf at his place?

(Hey everyone , sorry for intruding )
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #3199
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Trips, I hope you got right in the mosh pit for Athlete.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 AM   #3200
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i took a trips fed pic for my match preview cos it was so cute

i wanted to sign her first name as an author but i didnt know which one is first name and which is surname so i just wrote "trips"

just the preview itself sucks cos im half asleep

I wrote my name in that order on Facebook to avoid the surname/given name confusion. My name starts with Y, my surname with Z.

I agree, Roger isn't the favourite in this SF. I hope my presence would spur him on though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Tripy, so lucky. Did you ask him if we can couchsurf at his place?

(Hey everyone , sorry for intruding )
I wanted to post in Nole chat but I was too scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Trips, I hope you got right in the mosh pit for Athlete.
It was a very nice little intimate gig at the Albany (do you know where that is?). It was amazing actually. I was quite moved to tears a couple of times despite being distracted by my sorting out my SF tickets situation with my friend. You know I don't even know the members' names but I know and love almost all their songs. I don't even know what the lead singer's name is. I don't really care. I love the music and that's all I care about.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:30 AM   #3201
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

I wrote my name in that order on Facebook to avoid the surname/given name confusion. My name starts with Y, my surname with Z.

I agree, Roger isn't the favourite in this SF. I hope my presence would spur him on though.

I wanted to post in Nole chat but I was too scared.

It was a very nice little intimate gig at the Albany (do you know where that is?). It was amazing actually. I was quite moved to tears a couple of times despite being distracted by my sorting out my SF tickets situation with my friend. You know I don't even know the members' names but I know and love almost all their songs. I don't even know what the lead singer's name is. I don't really care. I love the music and that's all I care about.
You should have! Ask George, we are very welcoming there.

now. Don't forget wjhat you must do if you talk to Nole again.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #3202
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're not a true fan if you don't know their names, then.

I've never seen them live but I love them so much. All their material is great, but I'm growing restless of them not recording new material.

It's great that you found it amazing. I really like those intimate concerts. Happy for you.

I don't know that venue, or where it is, truth be told. I'd guess it's probably somewhere south of the river Thames otherwise I probably would have heard of it.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:37 AM   #3203
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You should have! Ask George, we are very welcoming there.

now. Don't forget wjhat you must do if you talk to Nole again.
It's true. Even, though I I'm not a fan of Novak Djokovic, and I'm an unpleasant individual, they're happy to have me around. I'm sure they would be more than happy for you to be around, considering you're much more pleasant than me.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #3204
country flag tripwires

Quote:
You're not a true fan if you don't know their names, then.

I've never seen them live but I love them so much. All their material is great, but I'm growing restless of them not recording new material.

It's great that you found it amazing. I really like those intimate concerts. Happy for you.

I don't know that venue, or where it is, truth be told. I'd guess it's probably somewhere south of the river Thames otherwise I probably would have heard of it.
I am a pure fan because all I care about is their music.

For me, their material is kinda new cos I've only begun to listen to their music a few months ago. Vehicles & Animals is actually my least favourite album. You should have gone! They are opening for Alanis Morrisette (?) at the O2 sometime before the end of the year, but I won't pay full concert price (and at the O2, no less) just to see the opening act. One of the first things I did when I arrived in London was to check my favourite bands' websites for gigs. You should try to see them live sometime!

The Albany is in Deptford. I don't know where that is geography-wise. it's this really tiny community theatre I think. It's supposed to have some special meaning for the band. It was really cosy and intimate.

Quote:
It's true. Even, though I I'm not a fan of Novak Djokovic, and I'm an unpleasant individual, they're happy to have me around. I'm sure they would be more than happy for you to be around, considering you're much more pleasant than me.
I'm not pleasant. I'm an elitist, remember?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:34 AM   #3205
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I am a pure fan because all I care about is their music.
I wouldn't describe you as a fan, then. More an appreciator.

Quote:
For me, their material is kinda new cos I've only begun to listen to their music a few months ago. Vehicles & Animals is actually my least favourite album. You should have gone! They are opening for Alanis Morrisette (?) at the O2 sometime before the end of the year, but I won't pay full concert price (and at the O2, no less) just to see the opening act. One of the first things I did when I arrived in London was to check my favourite bands' websites for gigs. You should try to see them live sometime!
Yeah, discovering new things that have been around for a while is always great. Alanis Morissette is not worth going to the 02 for, even if Athlete are playing there!

I will go and see them live for sure, maybe in the coming years. I already saw the Temper Trap live this year and British Sea Power this year and last, so I'm satisfied for now. I'm absolutely gutted that I was too ill to go and see MUSE play at the Roundhouse on my birthday a few weeks back, though. That was worse than having my heart broken.

Quote:
The Albany is in Deptford. I don't know where that is geography-wise. it's this really tiny community theatre I think. It's supposed to have some special meaning for the band. It was really cosy and intimate.
That's a part of London I really don't know very well. Most of my trips into London don't take me south of the Thames, whether it's to visit my father, go and see Arsenal play or something else. The only times I really go down south is when I visit my grandma and cousins who live down in the Wimbledon/Wandsworth area. And of course going to the Championships in the summer!

Quote:
I'm not pleasant. I'm an elitist, remember?
They will like you even more, then. You can be pleasant, and elitist, although it's hard. At least you're not grumpy and mean like me.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #3206
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully fed-nole final with nole winning

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2012, 01:51 AM   #3207
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Blasphemy.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:13 AM   #3208
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Only because of the husband

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 AM   #3209
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Hehe.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:27 AM   #3210
country flag tripwires

Quote:
I wouldn't describe you as a fan, then. More an appreciator.
I just read their Wiki page. Lead singer's name is Joel. And they are from Deptford. Now can I be called a fan?

Quote:
Yeah, discovering new things that have been around for a while is always great. Alanis Morissette is not worth going to the 02 for, even if Athlete are playing there!
I didn't even know she was still active. She has great vocal chops but some of her songs are seriously bad. I'd rather wait for Athlete to release more live shows.

Quote:
I will go and see them live for sure, maybe in the coming years. I already saw the Temper Trap live this year and British Sea Power this year and last, so I'm satisfied for now. I'm absolutely gutted that I was too ill to go and see MUSE play at the Roundhouse on my birthday a few weeks back, though. That was worse than having my heart broken.
I don't know the first two bands; are they British? I will check them out when I'm not falling asleep. Yeah the MUSE gig. Such a bummer, really. I'm sure you can catch their next one, whenever it is!

Quote:
That's a part of London I really don't know very well. Most of my trips into London don't take me south of the Thames, whether it's to visit my father, go and see Arsenal play or something else. The only times I really go down south is when I visit my grandma and cousins who live down in the Wimbledon/Wandsworth area. And of course going to the Championships in the summer!
Where's south of Thames, exactly? Ealing Broadway? Where's Arsenal? Do you wander around central London much? I don't believe I've gone past Zone 2 yet. Furthest out I've been so far is to the O2.

Quote:
They will like you even more, then. You can be pleasant, and elitist, although it's hard. At least you're not grumpy and mean like me.
How are you grumpy and mean? The only person who can be called grumpy in this thread is Action Jackson, who can be mean sometimes. Did you just imply that the posters in Nole chat are elitist?

Quote:
Yes to first, no to second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I thought she was an independent woman with a mind of her own.

I don't know why I'm still up at 3.30 a.m.