Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 209 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #3121
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - ( Y )

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Noserer will be vultured. You heard it here first.
the vulture already down 3-0 and can't even break noserer while his constantly hitting 2nd serves

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You know those internet LIVE chats that people watch and jerk off all over?

This thread is the same but only for Fedophiles

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=212659
my favourite thread is where greederer is asking for more money in basel. the fedtrolls are angry that tournament director has let this information been know to public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

4 inches out of the blue.
that what she said.

Quote:
I am wondering what I have to post for you to make that difficult transition to a badrep.
i use to badrep you all the time before you become pregnant.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #3122
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

So fucking irritated with the guy next to me

I'm not gojng back to the Harry potter thread cos I don't care for the series so I don't know what's happening there.

If roger loses this match, be prepared for this evenings headline news about discovering a Chinese girls body on the tracks of the London Underground.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #3123
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Doubles at WTF much more interesting this year.
why because their are three indians in doubles . i bet you hate cricket now because south africa is number one now.

vulture break back...
Old 11-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #3124
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
So fucking irritated with the guy next to me

I'm not gojng back to the Harry potter thread cos I don't care for the series so I don't know what's happening there.

If roger loses this match, be prepared for this evenings headline news about discovering a Chinese girls body on the tracks of the London Underground.
is the guy next to you a vulture fan? so you're not going to del potro/olderer match?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #3125
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

that what she said.

Quote:
i use to badrep you all the time before you become pregnant.
I am not comfortable/used to this delicate treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Don't forget to wear your RF cap.

Quote:
why because their are three indians in doublesi bet you hate cricket now because south africa is number one now.
I generally care for India in sports as much as you care for Federer.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #3126
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the best personal interest for Rafa is to cheer for Ferrer to be 4th so he can pass the image of being a true amigo and humbleito.

To be humble and nice is a personal interest to conquer fans and other people. Its still the best personal interest for someone that already was number 1 and wont care being 4 or 5 or retiring next season as long as you love him.

Who you are? Nadal Where are you from? Mallorca Do we love you? Yes. So we dont care.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #3127

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Fatima 20 and Jana 7

Who is Fatima?

this one?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1306537/

this one?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0708338/

or
this one?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0502945/

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 11-08-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #3128
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Actually the best personal interest for Rafa is to cheer for Ferrer to be 4th so he can pass the image of being a true amigo and humbleito.

To be humble and nice is a personal interest to conquer fans and other people. Its still the best personal interest for someone that already was number 1 and wont care being 4 or 5 or retiring next season as long as you love him.

Who you are? Nadal Where are you from? Mallorca Do we love you? Yes. So we dont care.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #3129
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is the guy next to you a vulture fan? so you're not going to del potro/olderer match?
Yeah he's cheering for vulture. I wouldn't care normally but roger isn't playing well so I'm tense and nervous and irritated!!!!
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #3130
country flag tripwires

Omfg I nearly had a heart attack. Watching on tv would have been less stressful.

I'm wearing my purple peRFect t-shirt
Old 11-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #3131

P2H one more kiddo

Old 11-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #3132

Olivetti is stunned by p2h ability

Old 11-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #3133

Hows Chinerer playing china girl?
Try to jump on the court we want to see you in tv

Old 11-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #3134
country flag tripwires

Chinerer? I feel like I'm about to orgasm everytime he hits his forehand.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #3135

It was to rhyme with China lol, hope you werent offended by both nicks.
My offend radar is way off recently on this thread

Ferrer wants to play Djokovic so he will lose.

Closed Thread