Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #2911
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Happy Birthday Nathaliia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
arsen has it

arsen has everything hot
Maybe he has an 800? I have an 800 and I have never loved a thing or a person more than that phone.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #2912
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Another MTF procrastination session, Nidhogg?
Yes. A quick one.

And now for a sleep session.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #2913
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Good to have you back, some of us were worried, even Andreea.

At least NJ seems to be as developed as India now, your parents will not find it futuristic.
NJ has always been as developed as India. Thanks for worrying-makes me feel even more special than I normally do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
so you want to join an amish community? i've become so reliant on electricity that i can't stand a blackout. i'm not too fond of candles either because you have to keep a constant eye on them or else you burn down the house. i saw that obama was in new jersey today, hugging guidos and what not. that remind me are you allowed to vote??
Well, maybe not complete loss of electricity but I really liked the evening times because you are forced to sit down and not do anything at all-no distractions at all. Just have to wind down. The night of the storm we had a small pocket radio and only one set of headphones so we had to share and listen to the reports of the storm. Was a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Glad you are safe Hema
Thanks. We live a good 50 miles away from the coast so were not in major danger to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Yes In fact I know nothing about hindhuism, I only heard of Brahma Shiva and Vishnu. And Ganesh as god, ofc, because of the Simpsons. Nah, Just kidding.

I remember there used to be a japanese anime where Shiva was the God of death or something but I didnt want to imply you were going to die or something. I actually dont know how hindhuism treats death. I was just communicating.
Shiva is the god of destruction but there is no negative connotation for destruction.

And anyway you can wish death all you want-your wishing will have no direct connection to my dying anyway.

Quote:
How do you get together with Shiva once in a week?
It's a secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Its not an asshole chromosome, I wasn't worried about her so I didn't pretend. Specially since I was 3 months away from the thread, I am not catching up with the last gossips, and I didn't even know she was living in the NJ shore. As a matter of fact, there's a lot of things I dont know about people here. For example, I know nothing about Gaitare. Maybe you could say capricorns don't care about people more than they care about themselves, and it's true, but it's not just only that, is just that rather than communicating frequently I am a bit absent.
Also sometimes is better not to worry, either the person will be totally safe or we can do nothing
No need to pretend at all. If you worry,that's good. If you don't care, that's even better.

And anyway, we all have something to be happy about. See this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
My life isn't life without Rafa's arsecrack scratching.

Rafa please come back!
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #2914
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I found the anime in which the guys need to fight vs Shiva. It was great to watch when you are 11 or 12.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 11-02-2012 at 07:56 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #2915
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
anyone remembers/can confirm it was true hewitt cracked his ribs when getting off the plane in 2005? i need this for article
I thought he fell and cracked his ribs on his home in 2005. I definitely remember that.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #2916
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

jolangago return was expected considering that acc is just around the corner.

this paris challenger need to be saved by tsonga.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #2917
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that dog remind me of federer because neither have teeth.
you are a MONSTER!!!

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #2918
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
you are a MONSTER!!!
you've ignored all of hema posts . what happened? has the spell be broken?

Old 11-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #2919

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

what posts? whos hema :???:

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 11-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #2920

thanos your sig! rofl..

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #2921
country flag Thanos

Quote:
what posts? whos hema :???:
it's end of an era. i was looking at the funny contest and i never read one of viruzz post which made me laugh. mtf is changing guards, looking at the new generation it's going to be very weak era.

Quote:
thanos your sig! rofl..
oh mariav just comes in here to insult me and tell me to take medication because i don't like her.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #2922
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you've ignored all of hema posts . what happened? has the spell be broken?
and by that I mean

Quit his job,became a Californian hippie. It all fits into a grand pattern of mid-life crisis.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #2923

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
and by that I mean

Quit his job,became a Californian hippie. It all fits into a grand pattern of mid-life crisis.
lol

stalker

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 11-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #2924

Quote:
it's end of an era. i was looking at the funny contest and i never read one of viruzz post which made me laugh. mtf is changing guards, looking at the new generation it's going to be very weak era.
I knew MTF was moving towards collapse ever since I did not win Mr MTF.

Quote:
oh mariav just comes in here to insult me and tell me to take medication because i don't like her.
so, like her!

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 11-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #2925
country flag Thanos

polish karlovic wins the second set.... even tipsy finds it funny.

Closed Thread