Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #2776
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Bittersweet Symphony

Dodig doing it for flyboy.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #2777
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he gets breadsticked
Old 10-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #2778
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
As far as I gathered, he started wondering why his kid was ugly and discovered that the person he married looked like that due to multiple plastic surgeries. So the point of the case was that his wife didn't let him know about her history.
Pathetic.

It's cases like these which are making mockery of a marriage and ultimately destroying family values.

Also not like as if could get his daughter plastic surgery in the future
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #2779
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
First of all, it shouldnt matter to him if his kid is ugly or not
Nothing in the story says what his feelings towards his kid are. But there is nothing wrong that he noticed his kid was ugly.

Quote:
Secondly, he discovered his wife had plastic surgery so instead of having an honest conversation with the mother of his children dragged her to court and asked compensation? x 2
She entered the marriage hiding a really important issue. It's not easy to deal with that amount of deception. The deception is the key here and that's what the case was about.

And by your logic,no one would ever go to a divorce court.

Quote:
Thirdly, not only the Court accepted his case but gave him reason and 120k in "compensation" x 3
If she had money to afford all those surgeries, I am sure she had enough to afford the compensation.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #2780
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

But arent all babies ugly and women only say they look like the father to humiliate men protect their offspring?

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #2781
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Just kidding. lets talk about the Fed's money.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-27-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #2782
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing in the story says what his feelings towards his kid are. But there is nothing wrong that he noticed his kid was ugly.

She entered the marriage hiding a really important issue. It's not easy to deal with that amount of deception. The deception is the key here and that's what the case was about.

And by your logic,no one would ever go to a divorce court.

If she had money to afford all those surgeries, I am sure she had enough to afford the compensation.
You're so full of

And no, thanos, I'm not abusing a pregnant woman
Old 10-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #2783
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You're so full of
Cop out reply
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 10-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #2784
country flag acionescu

huh?
Old 10-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #2785
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Haha, I also hate dressing up for Halloween if I am going to a party. Meh.
Yes, I am happy. Also, it was like 21 C yesterday so this is better Crazy Michigan weather
How does it go from 21 to 1?

Quote:
And nope, I'm actually back at home. My parents wanted me to come home, so I did for the weekend. They get bored without me because I am an only child and they are both retired
Omg, that's so sweet. You're such a good boy.

Quote:
New article and a helpful summary of everyone's responses.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/26/chinese...-wins-lawsuit/ (link includes photos)

Summary:

Arsen: capitalism
Andreea: men
GOAT= Fed: women
gaitare: That reminds me, I haven't bought a new pair of shoes today.
tripwires: Did I tell you how much I hate London weather?
Saulo: Glad that they are not limiting planned obsolescence to technology alone. Human faces deserve this wonderful concept too.
AJ: This is the reason why I call MTF- Meet the Fools.
Thanos: MariaV must somehow be responsible for this.
tennizen: too modest to include my own response-will let someone else do it.
Smoke.: Article not posted by tripwires- will not respond.
Thanos' response is my favourite. As for mine, I'd like to think that I have more in my Bag of Complaints than that, like, "Omg, I hate not being able to take a taxi back after shopping", "Omg, I hate the Tube; it's so smelly and stuffy and hot", "Omg, why can't people apologise if they accidentally bump into me?", etc.

tennizen's response: The point of the case is so obvious; can't believe you fools missed it.

As for the article, my only contribution is - I'm not surprised the wife felt like she needed plastic surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I have 11 pairs of boots, just counted.
Plus I have 2 pairs of sneakers (dedicated to gaitare ), yeah.... I'd need a new pair but... I luuuurve my adidas sneakers though.
I don't have any sneakers. Boots are so great, aren't they?
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #2786
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
How does it go from 21 to 1?

Omg, that's so sweet. You're such a good boy.

Haha, well it was 21 at the peak of the day and the next day it was 1 more around noon. So it's not a totally fair comparison. But that happens because Michigan is known for its wild weather swings. I don't know Meteorology but it probably has to do with all the huge bodies of water surrounding us

And thank you, but I am regretting it ATM because the commute back is going to be extremely annoying. Some guy has been periodically driving up in down the main highway I use, shooting at cars. There were 22 incidences of this that occurred over a three day span earlier this month. And it seems like he resumed today. This highway is now like a military zone with all the police trying to catch this guy. My drive is like 2 hours and 15 minutes or so, but I have a feeling it might take like four hours tomorrow....
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #2787
country flag tennizen

Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Huevos De Oro.

Two weeks in a row and Delpo's wrist is unbroken.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #2788
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

If only we could go two weeks without Mark Lenders telling us he would have won 15 more slams if he didn't have wrist surgery 3 years ago.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #2789
country flag tennizen

Add another 15 slams if not for the no-surgery but still damaged other wrist.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #2790
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
If only we could go two weeks without Mark Lenders telling us he would have won 15 more slams if he didn't have wrist surgery 3 years ago.
The guy is a disgrace and I don't mean del Potro.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread