Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #256
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Where are the Brogans?

Yes, but I prefer being more Aussie.

No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2012, 03:11 AM   #257
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Why? What's wrong with being Chinese? I love it. (Except when people think I'm from China.)

I'm so pissed at that bitch for tarnishing the reputation of my school. We just made it to #10 of all law schools in the world and this shit happens. Some of us actually work for our grades and don't need to resort to sleeping with our professors to get on the Dean's List. I hope she doesn't get called to the bar and gets stuck working as a paralegal for the rest of her life.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-26-2012, 03:28 AM   #258
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

But she could study less and get great grades, seems like a sensible decision to me
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-26-2012, 03:29 AM   #259
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not generalizing them as a whole, but I'm not a fan of their stereotype -- their carefree, obnoxious, loud persona. I want to avoid becoming this as much as possible.

Yeah, well... Uni has all sorts of weird people. It's never safe, no matter how much they stress it is.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #260
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Smokes, what I really wanted to say was that some of us are actually smart enough to get on the Dean's List by our own efforts.

Bro - But being Chinese doesn't mean that you're from China or will fall into that stereotype. There's a huge difference between modern-day China as a political entity and historical China with its rich culture and history. I don't want to be confused with soemone from the PRC too (let's face it - the majority of them are backwards and uncivilised), but I'm proud as hell to be Chinese.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 07-26-2012, 03:49 AM   #261
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Your own effort of studying got you on the Dean's list. Her effort served her well too but it was of a different nature
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-26-2012, 03:54 AM   #262
country flag BroTree123

Maybe I didn't have the best upbringing. I guess that's what I'm trying to say. Shit happens.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #263
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Your own effort of studying got you on the Dean's list. Her effort served her well too but it was of a different nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Maybe I didn't have the best upbringing. I guess that's what I'm trying to say. Shit happens.
Yeah, shit happens all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
1. thanos
2. thanos
3. future mod thanos
4. any thread that thanos posts in.
5. tripwires.
Try harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
1. Who is your favorite poster on MTF? - finishingmove
2. Which poster makes you laugh? - samanosuke
3. Who is your favorite moderator? - sonja1989
4. What is your favorite thread on MTF? - attention seekers (non tennis)
5. Which poster do you like to prove wrong? - anyone who is not right and refuses to admit it
Fixed.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #264
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

For any of the brief readers out there, the last 3 pages are about how Tripwires is proud to be Chinese.

She's very proud of being Chinese.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #265
country flag tripwires

That was just one post. I whined a lot more about the sex scandal. How are you today, Vlad?
Old 07-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #266

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Marvellous, like any other day.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #267
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the summary.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #268
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Thanks for the summary.
what he said
Old 07-26-2012, 07:42 AM   #269

Go easy on Trip now, she's a good girl.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:47 AM   #270
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing her allegiance, I couldn't treat her sweeter