Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 178 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #2656
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Logical follow-up to that previous post.

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #2657
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Men
misandry alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
wbite race >>>>> brown race
brown rice >>>>> wbite rice
wbite bread >>>> brown bread
racism alert! are you going to join american topspin and buddy holly gang now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Men are becoming absolutely pathetic nowadays
only 56 days to the end, lets go nuts! drugs, sex and trance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
it would be good to have this fake hymen installed and keep selling virginity over and over

Maria, I'm having general subjects now but from winter may specialize in PR.

I'll be selling other people's virginities for example.
that woman with two vaginas must be licking her lips right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
ok, this was strange..

but now i'm really perplexed

are you two referring to the same thing ?

the woman who sold her virginity?

it's bad on so many levels, yes. but if i had to pick one word, i wouldn't say "men".

CAPITALISM.

that's everything that's wrong in this world today. goes against every principle of humanity.

of course the people who were bidding to buy her virginity are sick, but that's another story. we'll see even sicker things in the next 50-100 years, before this regime ends.

but, mind you, she agreed to this willingly. for money.

that's the really shocking, disturbing and demoralizing point of the story.
negative old sport, something worse already happen ten years ago.

Quote:
In March 2001 Meiwes advertised on the internet for a "young well-built man, who wanted to be eaten". Brandes replied.

On the evening of March 9, the two men went up to the bedroom in Meiwes' rambling timbered farmhouse. Mr Brandes swallowed 20 sleeping tablets and half a bottle of schnapps before Meiwes cut off Brandes' penis, with his agreement, and fried it for both of them to eat.

Brandes - by this stage bleeding heavily - then took a bath, while Meiwes read a Star Trek novel.

In the early hours of the morning, he finished off his victim by stabbing him in the neck with a large kitchen knife, kissing him first.

The cannibal then chopped Mr Brandes into pieces and put several bits of him in his freezer, next to a takeaway pizza, and buried the skull in his garden.

Over the next few weeks, he defrosted and cooked parts of Mr Brandes in olive oil and garlic, eventually consuming 20kg of human flesh before police finally turned up at his door.

"With every bite, my memory of him grew stronger," he said.
here's the link for the full article http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...ny.lukeharding

oddly enough after the first victim, he was advertising again and people were willing to be eaten also.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #2658
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it was another man from Brazil called Nene (Baby) that bought the virginity of the guy.

Just imagine a black schlong ito that russian pureness.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #2659
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Raj is a North Indian name so it would never have made the shortlist.

If we keep South Indian name lengths in mind, seventeen would be a better name for the baby.
i thought south india was full of muslims . well this what some indian guy told me years ago... do you speak hindi?

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. It was a transaction and two parties were involved so how come the men are singled out.

But the bigger problem is not capitalism. It is more fundamental and basic-boredom. Eliminate every possible threat to survival and prolong life spans way beyond what they were meant to be-now we don't know what to do with ourselves and so create artificial excitement and momentary thrills when there are none to be found in reality.
so reality is misery/suffering... one of the fundamentals of buddhism. i don't agree about basic boredom, i feel that a sub conscious level, we all know that were just slaves. we don't need the chains and shackles around us, but we are not allowed to pursue anything without permission. so we do anything to escape outside of the cage and run free.....

do you know why major corporation use cubicles? it's too keep you trapped inside a box, no different from a jail cell. the boss get his own office always lurking to see if your doing the work just as warden is seeing if your doing the right thing.

Quote:
Logical follow-up to that previous post.

this puppy must have been recently desexed because it's stomach is shaved.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #2660
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Actually it was another man from Brazil called Nene (Baby) that bought the virginity of the guy.

Just imagine a black schlong ito that russian pureness.
how did you find out this? the guy does look gay, so i don't think he would mind that much.

did ronaldo retire?
Old 10-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #2661
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

yea i heard about that too
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #2662
country flag Thanos
Banned!

song for the ages, if only it was true.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #2663

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. It was a transaction and two parties were involved so how come the men are singled out.

But the bigger problem is not capitalism. It is more fundamental and basic-boredom. Eliminate every possible threat to survival and prolong life spans way beyond what they were meant to be-now we don't know what to do with ourselves and so create artificial excitement and momentary thrills when there are none to be found in reality.
you have something there, but i would not say it's boredom.

it's a consequence of today's society, lifestyle etc.

most psychological disorders are a consequence of the society people live in. capitalism creates an unnatural, inhuman and overall irrational habitat.

these are my personal observations.

something similar is talked about in the documentary Zeitgeist: Moving Forward.

at one point it's shown how people who are mentally (emotionally - with Asperger's) impaired actually make good stock brokers etc.

the fast lifestyle is creating the desire for those thrills you mention. and it's a direct consequence of capitalism.

humans are not machines though. luckily, wall street is already using supercomputers to do stock trading, without any human interaction i mean, seriously? yeah and if they go bankrupt (like one company did, over the course of just two hours at night. their algorithm went into a bad fork and lost all their money on bad purchases. and well, that's not the only case surely, there were more...), someone will have to bail them, because the economy can't go on without them. the result? common people with less money

when 1 chinese guy owns 99.99% of the world in 50 years, and people rise up against that, you'll see that marx was actually just very, very ahead of his time
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.

Last edited by finishingmove : 10-25-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #2664
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

People won't rise. There will be a fanpage on Facebook (or its future counterpart) called REVOLUTION, millions will click "like" and that's all they're gonna do.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 03:34 PM   #2665

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
People won't rise. There will be a fanpage on Facebook (or its future counterpart) called REVOLUTION, millions will click "like" and that's all they're gonna do.
yeah, that will precede it.

though, lol, facebook. lol
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #2666
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i thought south india was full of muslims . well this what some indian guy told me years ago... do you speak hindi?
Not really accurate- the Muslim thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_India- see the demographics section.

I do speak Hindi quite well but it is not my first language.

Quote:
so reality is misery/suffering... one of the fundamentals of buddhism.
Not sure about that. Read a lot on the topic and Buddha's words have been terribly distorted over the years, apparently.

Quote:
i don't agree about basic boredom, i feel that a sub conscious level, we all know that were just slaves. we don't need the chains and shackles around us, but we are not allowed to pursue anything without permission. so we do anything to escape outside of the cage and run free.....

do you know why major corporation use cubicles? it's too keep you trapped inside a box, no different from a jail cell. the boss get his own office always lurking to see if your doing the work just as warden is seeing if your doing the right thing.
I think people felt trapped in every generation/age and the feeling is not limited to this generation. That's why I believe the knots are internal not external.

Quote:
this puppy must have been recently desexed because it's stomach is shaved.
Don't know about that but it is extremely adorable.

Quote:
you have something there, but i would not say it's boredom.

it's a consequence of today's society, lifestyle etc.

most psychological disorders are a consequence of the society people live in. capitalism creates an unnatural, inhuman and overall irrational habitat.

these are my personal observations.

something similar is talked about in the documentary Zeitgeist: Moving Forward.

at one point it's shown how people who are mentally (emotionally - with Asperger's) impaired actually make good stock brokers etc.

the fast lifestyle is creating the desire for those thrills you mention. and it's a direct consequence of capitalism.

humans are not machines though. luckily, wall street is already using supercomputers to do stock trading, without any human interaction i mean, seriously? yeah and if they go bankrupt (like one company did, over the course of just two hours at night. their algorithm went into a bad fork and lost all their money on bad purchases. and well, that's not the only case surely, there were more...), someone will have to bail them, because the economy can't go on without them. the result? common people with less money

when 1 chinese guy owns 99.99% of the world in 50 years, and people rise up against that, you'll see that marx was actually just very, very ahead of his time
What I said to Thanos. I don't think we are moving in the right direction either but if you just go by extreme/deviant behavior,then there were plenty of oddities in other times as well.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 10-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #2667
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

A year ago news broke in my city. One of the legendary independent cinemas was going to be closed. The owner of the building said to the owner of the cinema: I've got a great offer from a supermarket chain. So, are you paying more for rent or...? Within hours there was a Facebook "save the cinema" page with a really nice number of likes. On the actual "save the cinema" meeting several people showed up.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #2668
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, this was strange..

but now i'm really perplexed

are you two referring to the same thing ?

the woman who sold her virginity?

it's bad on so many levels, yes. but if i had to pick one word, i wouldn't say "men".

CAPITALISM.

that's everything that's wrong in this world today. goes against every principle of humanity.

of course the people who were bidding to buy her virginity are sick, but that's another story. we'll see even sicker things in the next 50-100 years, before this regime ends.

but, mind you, she agreed to this willingly. for money.

that's the really shocking, disturbing and demoralizing point of the story.
I agree with you. To an extend. I dont know about capitalism much but i know that there is a very strong connection between offer and request. She was selling something that a lot of psychos were ready to spend money on instead of donating it to African children or something of the sort...
She is a whore at worse but the ones that "competed" to have her are humanity scum. And i'd say that even if a lesbian was competing.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #2669
country flag gaitare

Quote:

did you pick out a baby name yet?
Hopefully it will be Mahesh. It's beautiful.

Quote:
anyways i found this picture of raonic carry some guy.

Quote:
Everyone's going to look silly once he turns it around.
Not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
What's Nathii studying now?

Quote:
i wonder if the documentary going to show the transaction .
Japanese men are creepy. hentai + bukkake + cosplay + 72 hours without a break in an internet cafe = creepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Haha, yeah I almost always drink microbrews. There are some very good microbreweries in Michigan and a lot of their beers are sold at all the main grocery stores. Getting good cheese that's American produced, on the other hand, is incredibly difficult
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Michigan, Oregon and Vermont are well known for the good microbrews and this comes from a friend who hates Miller more than I hate tofu. I remember saying Swiss and Italian cheese is better than French cheese and this guy almost went for me.
Good discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
it would be good to have this fake hymen installed and keep selling virginity over and over
Not gonna happen. These men are pros, they want authentic experience.

Quote:
Maria, I'm having general subjects now but from winter may specialize in PR.
Good.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #2670
country flag tennizen

gaitare MQs are back.

Edit: Mahesh is a nice name but a little too commonplace.

Last edited by tennizen : 10-25-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Closed Thread