Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 177 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #2641
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The End 57 days and counting.

What a spartan comeback from Azarenka.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 02:42 AM   #2642
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if the documentary going to show the transaction .

Quote:
A Brazilian woman has sold her virginity for $780,000 in an online auction organised by a Melbourne filmmaker.

Catarina Migliorini, a 20-year-old physical exercise student, had volunteered to sell her virginity as part of a documentary by Justin Sisely.
Last night the auction was reportedly finalised with a Japanese man, identified only by the name Natsu, agreeing to pay $780,000.
Mr Sisely told ninemsn that Ms Migliorini is ecstatic about the sale and had not expected this amount of interest.
“The auction closed at 10pm last night and Catarina is extremely excited. She was speaking to her family in Brazil online, and they were extremely happy for her,” he said.
“But I guess they didn’t expect her to do something like this.”

The winner, Natsu, fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right as well as an Indian national, Rudra Chatterjee.
Mr Sisely said the act would be consummated in the following weeks.
“We will fly over the winner to Australia and obviously, for the sake of the film and privacy, we can’t disclose where and when the act will take place,” he said.
“I have to leave some details for the documentary.”
Ms Migliorini has come under fire after news of the auction made headlines, with many likening the sale to prostitution.
“If you do it once in your life than you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer,” she said.

“The auction is just business, I’m a romantic girl at heart and believe in love.”
Some media reports have said Ms Migliorini would donate the money to charity, but Mr Sisley said that was not his understanding.
“Catarina said she’ll be helping out her family and friends in Brazil but it is all media speculation,” he said.
“When we were talking last night about it, I told her it’s about setting up her life. Sure she’ll donate some money but it’s a lie she’ll donate the majority of her earnings.”
Migliorini signed up two years ago to be part of Mr Sisely’s documentary when she saw an advertisement by Thomas Williams Productions called ‘Virgin’s Wanted’.
“I came up with the idea because I was sick of what other directors were producing and trying to emulate Hollywood,” said Mr Sisely.
Under the terms of the auction, a condom is compulsory for the act and Natsu will be tested for any sexually transmitted diseases prior to the encounter.
“We’ll be wrapping up the filming around mid-November,” said Mr Sisely.
“I’m looking forward to my audience’s response to the film.”
Ms Migliorini’s male counterpart, Alex Stepanov, a 21-year-old Sydney student, sold his virginity for $3,000 to a Brazilian woman.

i love how brazil woman bought an aussie guy virginity it's like the story came full circle.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #2643
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

bidding auction video... she plays the piano and those boots/dress

Old 10-25-2012, 03:03 AM   #2644
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Have a shortlist. Cannot finalize. Set a one month deadline.
your answer is more ambiguous than kubrick film. i hope raj is not on that shortlist because i meant too many indians named raj!!!

i think the baby name should be seven.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:26 AM   #2645
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Men
Old 10-25-2012, 06:11 AM   #2646
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Rises.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post

Hope you were drinking good microbrew stuff? American mainstream beer is almost as well known as its orange cheese.

Haha, yeah I almost always drink microbrews. There are some very good microbreweries in Michigan and a lot of their beers are sold at all the main grocery stores. Getting good cheese that's American produced, on the other hand, is incredibly difficult
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 07:03 AM   #2647
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Rises.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Haha, yeah I almost always drink microbrews. There are some very good microbreweries in Michigan and a lot of their beers are sold at all the main grocery stores. Getting good cheese that's American produced, on the other hand, is incredibly difficult
Michigan, Oregon and Vermont are well known for the good microbrews and this comes from a friend who hates Miller more than I hate tofu. I remember saying Swiss and Italian cheese is better than French cheese and this guy almost went for me.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #2648
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

wbite race >>>>> brown race
brown rice >>>>> wbite rice
wbite bread >>>> brown bread
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #2649
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

The Radeanskas' house is their London grass season house, they live in an apartment in their hometown.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #2650
country flag gaitare

I'm using my first ever phone without a physical keyboard
Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #2651
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Men are becoming absolutely pathetic nowadays
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #2652
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

it would be good to have this fake hymen installed and keep selling virginity over and over

Maria, I'm having general subjects now but from winter may specialize in PR.

I'll be selling other people's virginities for example.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #2653
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
it would be good to have this fake hymen installed and keep selling virginity over and over

Excellent Nathaliia, excellent! Have you also been writing some trashy sleazy erotic fiction like Fifty Shades of Grey?
Old 10-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #2654
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Men
ok, this was strange..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Men are becoming absolutely pathetic nowadays
but now i'm really perplexed

are you two referring to the same thing ?

the woman who sold her virginity?

it's bad on so many levels, yes. but if i had to pick one word, i wouldn't say "men".

CAPITALISM.

that's everything that's wrong in this world today. goes against every principle of humanity.

of course the people who were bidding to buy her virginity are sick, but that's another story. we'll see even sicker things in the next 50-100 years, before this regime ends.

but, mind you, she agreed to this willingly. for money.

that's the really shocking, disturbing and demoralizing point of the story.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.

Last edited by finishingmove : 10-25-2012 at 12:03 PM.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #2655
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
your answer is more ambiguous than kubrick film. i hope raj is not on that shortlist because i meant too many indians named raj!!!

i think the baby name should be seven.
Raj is a North Indian name so it would never have made the shortlist.

If we keep South Indian name lengths in mind, seventeen would be a better name for the baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I'm using my first ever phone without a physical keyboard
It shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

PR is a good field for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
ok, this was strange..
but now i'm really perplexed

are you two referring to the same thing ?

the woman who sold her virginity?

it's bad on so many levels, yes. but if i had to pick one word, i wouldn't say "men".

CAPITALISM.

that's everything that's wrong in this world today. goes against every principle of humanity.

of course the people who were bidding to buy her virginity are sick, but that's another story. we'll see even sicker things in the next 50-100 years, before this regime ends.

but, mind you, she agreed to this willingly. for money.

that's the really shocking, disturbing and demoralizing point of the story.
I was thinking the same thing. It was a transaction and two parties were involved so how come the men are singled out.

But the bigger problem is not capitalism. It is more fundamental and basic-boredom. Eliminate every possible threat to survival and prolong life spans way beyond what they were meant to be-now we don't know what to do with ourselves and so create artificial excitement and momentary thrills when there are none to be found in reality.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread