Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 176 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #2626
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Skirt Rises.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoViking View Post

Topping the level of stupidity in Spiderman 3 shouldn't be humanly possible. Runs off to check out this new version.

The only good thing about SM 3 was the great HISHE it inspired. One of their best works.

http://youtu.be/HoNgMVFQNBI
spiderman 3 was hot mess but at least it had some funny moments such as tobey mcguire strutting down the street. in the other hand the amazing spiderman had nothing even remotely funny and the whole film felt awkward from the start. hishe also made a video about the new spiderman posted below.

they didn't include peter parker dunking the ball and breaking the backboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Strong punctuation in the title.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #2627
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Sound of Silence.

one of the great freudian slips....

Old 10-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #2628
country flag Thanos
Banned!

this is similar to outline saulo said he wanted to write an screenplay about the nazis and stolen artworks.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #2629
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

this guy goes to my uni group
wow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marek_Plawgo

i almost went out for coffee with him (ofc i thought of Arsen and i didnt)

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #2630
country flag Thanos
Banned!

wasn't arsen suppose to be in poland already? or he can't get visa because he doesn't have enough hipster clothes.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #2631
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

this is similar to outline saulo said he wanted to write an screenplay about the nazis and stolen artworks.
Luckily Switzerland kept a lot of the stuff the Germans stole to become one of the most glorious countries in the world and spawn some really special individuals.

I went to Poland but I had to come back because I forgot my laptop's AC adapter. At least that's what happened in my dream. Any new recreational drugs I should try?
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 AM   #2632
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
this guy goes to my uni group
wow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marek_Plawgo

i almost went out for coffee with him (ofc i thought of Arsen and i didnt)
Arsen is cuter.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #2633
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The End 57 days and counting.

Yes, this whole Arsen and Poland business begins to look very suspicious.

This thread is not doing a very good job of entertaining me when I am in lurk mode.

Babies supposedly need a lot of stupid stuff from the moment they are born.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #2634
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Always watch WTA matches against Serena hoping someone will hold their first service game against her.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 10-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #2635
country flag tennizen

That Dimitrov shot is being overhyped as expected.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #2636
country flag tennizen

Tomic will make a Nole(2011) like announcement at the beginning of next year and will follow it up in a very similar manner.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #2637
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Luckily Switzerland kept a lot of the stuff the Germans stole to become one of the most glorious countries in the world and spawn some really special individuals.

I went to Poland but I had to come back because I forgot my laptop's AC adapter. At least that's what happened in my dream. Any new recreational drugs I should try?
well you should try everything once... perhaps not lsd or else australian cops will taser you to death just like this brazilian student recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Arsen is cuter.
true, that guy look like terriost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Yes, this whole Arsen and Poland business begins to look very suspicious.

This thread is not doing a very good job of entertaining me when I am in lurk mode.

Babies supposedly need a lot of stupid stuff from the moment they are born.
arsen going to travel to poland as a mexican. did you pick out a baby name yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Tomic will make a Nole(2011) like announcement at the beginning of next year and will follow it up in a very similar manner.
even on the news they were mocking tomic and his attitude after it was announced they he be at the sydney slam.

anyways i found this picture of raonic carry some guy.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #2638
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
arsen going to travel to poland as a mexican.
All that brown bread will surely help with the disguise.

Quote:
did you pick out a baby name yet?
Have a shortlist. Cannot finalize. Set a one month deadline.

Quote:
even on the news they were mocking tomic and his attitude after it was announced they he be at the sydney slam.
Everyone's going to look silly once he turns it around.

Quote:
anyways i found this picture of raonic carry some guy.
Excellent choice of wig.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #2639
country flag tennizen

Li Na
Old 10-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #2640
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hema, doing OK?

What's Nathii studying now? Movie making? I am soooooo out-of-loop, sorry.