Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 175 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #2611
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Rises.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i was watching the amazing spiderman which was absolutely shithouse. i didn't think they could top spiderman 3 stupidity but they did.
It was all right, no? Andrew McCarthy (?) is cute in any event.

I'm still in the thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Wonders if Nathii lives in a house like the Radwanskas. Yes, it's in Polish but need a GPS to get around.

Only thing I understood in that video was the Britney Spears song.

As for the house, how disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
yes, looks more like a place someone like me would live in because I'm much older and snob to the core

But if they bought the place and saved it from ruin ( as many historical houses in Romania are left to rot and the nouveaux riches are building themselves steel and glass monstrosities ) good for them
If they built the place themselves then
Rescue those historical houses, Andreea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
She says to us that she went to London to further her education but I think we all know the real story now.
Quote:
We know why trips went to London.
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #2612
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
It was all right, no? Andrew McCarthy (?) is cute in any event.

I'm still in the thread title.
andrew mccathy is a actor from the 80's that was in weekend at bernies. the 12 years old asexual your thinking of is called andrew garfield. yeah dini and harmless also are attracted to this manchild. he was awful as usual but the whole film was hot mess and appalling.

as for the radwanksa house? it's remind me of the hotel in the shining.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #2613
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Skirt Rises.......

Speaking of the 80's on Friday night they showed "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Caddyshack". That was some champagne entertainment and Matt Broderick peaked in that movie, nothing he ever did will top that and yes that includes marrying horseface Sarah Jessica Parker.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #2614
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i bought ferris bueller day off on dvd years ago,i watched it couple of months back and still one of the funniest films ever alongside coming to america and the burbs. the 80's had the best comedies and horror, it's overall a underrated decade for films.

i watched early the documentary the trial of henry kissanger and now i know who behind buddy holly mtf account.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #2615
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
andrew mccathy is a actor from the 80's that was in weekend at bernies. the 12 years old asexual your thinking of is called andrew garfield. yeah dini and harmless also are attracted to this manchild. he was awful as usual but the whole film was hot mess and appalling.

as for the radwanksa house? it's remind me of the hotel in the shining.
Yeah I totally knew I got his name wrong. You kinda have a point there - my 12-year-old cousin and her younger sister think he's cute too so I feel kinda gross for thinking he's cute as well.

I never watched The Shining. I'm too scared. Only thing I liked about the Radwanska house was the pool.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #2616
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Even Simon the Prick Cowell likes Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Alan Ruck was brilliant in it and man he has a Djokovic like skull.

Just found this site I shouldn't laugh but I did and one should be made for Jelena Jankovic.

http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #2617
country flag tripwires

Dunno, I think the horses look better.

The thread title.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #2618
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Good to see the ladies claws in this room are still sharp.

Berdych knew better than to try some nonsense on Lars Graff when it came to questioning Hawkeye.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #2619
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

I'll miss Lars. I had a quick chat with him in SO three years ago. Very easy going when out of the chair.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #2620
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Mum called me a "Cheap Ching". I reported her.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #2621
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

To whom?
Old 10-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #2622
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Snowwy.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #2623
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Beware, he is implacable

Snowwy
Old 10-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #2624
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Speaking of the 80's on Friday night they showed "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Caddyshack". That was some champagne entertainment and Matt Broderick peaked in that movie, nothing he ever did will top that and yes that includes marrying horseface Sarah Jessica Parker.
Ferris Bueller - Best comedy of the 80's and an all time great. Caddyshack was awesome and Rodney Dangerfield's defining moment apart from, maybe, the Simpsons.

Quote:
i was watching the amazing spiderman which was absolutely shithouse. i didn't think they could top spiderman 3 stupidity but they did.
Topping the level of stupidity in Spiderman 3 shouldn't be humanly possible. Runs off to check out this new version.

The only good thing about SM 3 was the great HISHE it inspired. One of their best works.

http://youtu.be/HoNgMVFQNBI
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #2625
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Strong punctuation in the title.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread