Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 174 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #2596
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Rises.......

What prompted this sudden burst of activity here? trip bro's drunken escapades?
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #2597
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Virtually none of you supported spirit day yesterday. I'm very disappointed. But I guess I know for certain who the real good people on here are now.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #2598
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Because you want to party more.
I stayed in tonight on the pretext of wanting to study but it's 9.56 pm and I haven't done anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
If they don't stop talking to me then I have made a new friend. Win win brooo. Look at you living the typical students life and barely sleeping... keeps you young mate... bloody good stuff..
What if the person is REALLY annoying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
First part of your statement is like saying Nadal doesn't go over the time limit.

Well you are the one who is always whining, what did you expect London to be cheap or something? I mean there are plenty places to go in England which have a good student life that aren't that overpriced, but you wanted to be in the big city deal with it.

Got to watch the bro.

Haha, in a massive city like London you aren't going to get such niceties.

He has been doing the sandhills and not making sandcastles either. The Asian sensation is serious.

Were you footfaulting like Gaudio? I haven't played in months maybe next Saturday I can play some vegie level social stuff. No, I'm not going to hit on the centre court of the Domain. Though it was funny watching the WTA trying to play there when it gets hilariously windy.

Hope you were drinking good microbrew stuff? American mainstream beer is almost as well known as its orange cheese.

Well there are some definite characters though there are some big arse clowns as well, though HL has meet Brentos aka Federer's Mate, well at least seen him in close proximity.

Have they killed all the en-tous-cas courts yet? Tennis Victoria well they aren't as backward as some and how prevalent are the asphalt courts?

There are some right slapnuts that go to these events and always good to have recognition. The WTA weirdos are worse, there was one guy with the mohawk who was in love with Mary Pierce at least he was pretty harmless.

Though the 2 special ones were this lesbian who stalked Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, she might have watched Conchita Martinez maybe once. Decked out in the whole Spain gear, but couldn't even say hola.

Then there was this crazy Michaela Krajicek fan who I saw on the street in Hobart just near where the players stay waiting for her. I know the town weirdos, then Jimbo and I went up to her and said we saw you in Hobart plus know you're from TwatWorld her face made Djokovic's skull look short and round.

Former ACC winner.

That's all you need these days.
Had to quote the whole thing because...AJ multiquote.

Well, it wasn't just the big city; it had to be a brand-name school too. I didn't get into the top tier ones so it was either Berkeley (crazy expensive fees) or London and I chose London. Despite all my whining and complaining, I do like it in a love-hate sort of way, though I definitely liked it better when I was on holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
What prompted this sudden burst of activity here? trip Andrey and Smoke bro's' drunken escapades?
Fixed.

Where's Thanos? His absence explains why I'm still in the thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Virtually none of you supported spirit day yesterday. I'm very disappointed. But I guess I know for certain who the real good people on here are now.
As if posting in purple font is going to change anything.

Anyway you might like this:

"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #2599
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

hello trip the party animal
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #2600
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
hello trip the party animal
Speak for yourself. What are you doing?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 10-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #2601
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Speak for yourself. What are you doing?
watching (American) football and being hungover
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #2602
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
watching (American) football and being hungover
Why weren't you online when you were wasted?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #2603
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
blokes talking about beer and sport.

Quote:
i'm might be nobody but i did type in purple when you asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i'm enjoying del potro forehand shanks they are very federersque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Where's Thanos? His absence explains why I'm still in the thread title.
i was watching the amazing spiderman which was absolutely shithouse. i didn't think they could top spiderman 3 stupidity but they did.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #2604
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Wonders if Nathii lives in a house like the Radwanskas. Yes, it's in Polish but need a GPS to get around.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #2605
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Peles Castle
Old 10-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #2606
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you'd live in a place like that Andreea.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #2607
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

yes, looks more like a place someone like me would live in because I'm much older and snob to the core

But if they bought the place and saved it from ruin ( as many historical houses in Romania are left to rot and the nouveaux riches are building themselves steel and glass monstrosities ) good for them
If they built the place themselves then
Old 10-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #2608
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She says to us that she went to London to further her education but I think we all know the real story now.

Quote:
Yeah, you got us mate. We are all terrible human beings without an ounce of compassion in us. Sorry to have disappointed you

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #2609
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Once gaitare or Nathii come here then they can explain it.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #2610
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

We know why trips went to London.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Closed Thread