Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 172 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 02:34 AM   #2566
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Tripwires Rises.......

Aww, you had a big day bro? When was the last time you went clubbing, that is generally the norm. My favourite tactic to get to the front of the drink line is to strike up a convo with some random near the front and then give them money to purchase thyself a beverage.

What time is it?

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 02:39 AM   #2567
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Aww, you had a big day bro? When was the last time you went clubbing, that is generally the norm. My favourite tactic to get to the front of the drink line is to strike up a convo with some random near the front and then give them money to purchase thyself a beverage.

What time is it?
Edited your post for you.

In Singapore, four years ago and it wasn't that bad. In London, a couple of weeks ago and the pushing wasn't that bad too. Only good thing about the club was the live band that played real music (like, you know, alternative rock stuff). I got bored when the band was finished and the DJ played the typical dance stuff. Kinda sad if the highlight of the post-band stuff was Gangnam Style...

You are so shameless. And also pretty genius. How long do these strategic conversations usually last? What if the random doesn't stop talking to you?

It's 3.40am and I have a lunch appointment at noon. Yay.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #2568

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

If they don't stop talking to me then I have made a new friend. Win win brooo. Look at you living the typical students life and barely sleeping... keeps you young mate... bloody good stuff..

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 AM   #2569
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Andrey we need to organise our tennis match in January. I have been training up lately. Even got my main racket restrung after one year of procrastinating on it

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #2570
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I don't know why I'm still awake.
Because you want to party more.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #2571

Mate sounds like you are taking this pretty seriously then. I will have to get my racquet re-gripped to compensate. I actually played for 3 hours the other week and my foot fault is in fine form.

Are there any blue clay courts in Melbourne?

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:23 AM   #2572
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mate sounds like you are taking this pretty seriously then. I will have to get my racquet re-gripped to compensate. I actually played for 3 hours the other week and my foot fault is in fine form.

Why don't you give future GS champ Xristos a game?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #2573
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If they don't stop talking to me then I have made a new friend. Win win brooo. Look at you living the typical students life and barely sleeping... keeps you young mate... bloody good stuff..
Well said...
Got 4 hours of sleep last night didn't nap or anything and now I am pounding beers...feels great.
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:34 AM   #2574

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Why don't you give future GS champ Xristos a game?
Mainly because I want to leave Melbourne in one piece mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Well said...
Got 4 hours of sleep last night didn't nap or anything and now I am pounding beers...feels great.
That's the way bro. I think the last 9 days or so I've had about a combined 30 hours sleep since I finished uni for the year. Got to get all that knowledge out of ye old brain before next years stuff has to make its way in...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:35 AM   #2575
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah. Is it a long way to travel? the AO seems to get all the good eggs from the forum going. Wimbledon never does
Old 10-20-2012, 03:43 AM   #2576
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's the way bro. I think the last 9 days or so I've had about a combined 30 hours sleep since I finished uni for the year. Got to get all that knowledge out of ye old brain before next years stuff has to make its way in...
Haha, I like your thought process there. Need to erase that useless stuff....
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:45 AM   #2577

Quote:
Ah. Is it a long way to travel? the AO seems to get all the good eggs from the forum going. Wimbledon never does
I live in Sydney so I get a plane down most years. Cheap as chips though and barely an hour in the air. You could always hit up Wimby with Safin Rules No.1

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:46 AM   #2578
Banned!

Quote:
I live in Sydney so I get a plane down most years. Cheap as chips though and barely an hour in the air. You could always hit up Wimby with Safin Rules No.1
Remember Nina the Serbian-American lassie? She was there for the Wimbledon final this year but she went with her immediate family. If she was going with her mates I may have hot footed a pendolino south.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:52 AM   #2579

Quote:
Remember Nina the Serbian-American lassie? She was there for the Wimbledon final this year but she went with her immediate family. If she was going with her mates I may have hot footed a pendolino south.
Was she the Gulbis fan? Only other Nina I know seems to have a small soft spot for Nolesaurus...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:54 AM   #2580
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got an overgrip as well so I think you're right - my level of seriousness is seriously mismatched with my skill set. I have to train up for a few months just so I can hit a topspin backhand on the string once in a while.

The blue clay courts are still MIA here. Tennis Victoria obviously gimping out on our court budgets. There are plenty of fusion basketball/netball/hockey/tennis courts though with enough lines painted on them to give us synchronised epileptic fits though.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread