Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 161 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #2401
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Cheers for the facepalms Trip but I can confirm that my palms were anywhere but my face when she jumped onto me last night.

Can't believe you nominated me for ACC, by the way. Please don't do that when the real nominations start. I'll nominate you, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Sounds like a great time H=L. tripsy is just jealous because you are having a great time while she is buried in law textbooks...
I have no textbooks. I'm in London and he's stuck in Australia so I'm definitely in a better position here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

no emails replies after you agreed with looner!!!
You're just coming up with ludicrous excuses to ignore me.

Quote:
andreea need to did the same thing that trips has done. which is to go to spain live there for a year and notice what a shithole it is. this been the highlight of trips constant complaining about london.
Hahaha but like I told my friends, I wouldn't be me if I didn't complain about something, no matter what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
US universities are amazing places imo( if you get a scholarship or are rich as hell and it doesn't matter to you whether you get a job afterwards or not) but I am sure you would have been equally disillusioned.
Yeah they're just too expensive, really. I don't know how people manage to pay off their debts. 51000 USD for a one-year Masters course is just... Still, there's a lot more flexibility there in terms of the modes of assessment as compared to the UK. They're obsessed with exams here. I don't see the value of spending so much money on a Masters course if I don't undertake a full dissertation but apparently that's not a good enough reason to let me do what I want to do. Fuck, I'm getting irritated talking about this so I'll stop.

Quote:
I believe they shared an MSN chat room throughout the duration of Saulo's ban so now they are unleashing themselves upon the world at large.
It's pretty cute though. I found it so amusing when they both commented on some tennis thing I posted on Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
"the chinese still don't know that whole tennis etiquette thing, eh?"

"yeah, it's still pretty new to them, isn't it?"

"oh, well. they will learn"
Who said that?

I find the Shanghai crowd pretty cute during Rogi's matches. Obviously I'm biased there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Djokovic:

Murray:
Murray.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #2402
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Djokovic: smart but a hypocrite, unsure of himself, always looking for others love and approval( Well, except when he wins matches anyway )

Murray: honest, doesn't fear being taken for a half wit

this is the correct analysis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Murray.
tripwires.
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #2403
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

trips, i will answer it now. see all the things i do for you, i bet none of all your chinese boyfriends do anything for you.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:23 AM   #2404
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
She doesn't even hate Gruntollers ?

Yeah, unfortunately we don't have a lot of upcoming talented ballstrikers. Boluda was pretty talented but he kinda did not deliver
Thats kinda true. The americans have Harrisson Sock and maybe Williams, Kudla or Klahn deliver something. The caandians have Peliwo, Aussies have Tomic and maybe Saville/Dukworth, even Brazil has Clezar/Fernandes with top 100 potential. The argies still have some hope in Pella/Del Bonis/Velotti/Arguello. Spain has what? Marti and that 90 kid that got injured (forgot his name) Maybe they will have to wait for the 95-97 but even there all I know is some french, Kozlov and Quinzi.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #2405
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

trips always bitching about something. Andreea fangirling anything Spanish. Saulo in some philosophical bubble and Arsen trolling GM. That sums it up.

Thanos hating on Fed and thinking everyone is out to get him.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:45 AM   #2406
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

No no I talk about tennis with the same quality..

or at least I thought so... =/

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #2407
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

You were right with your assessment with Guga and the like. This is the thing that most forget they think the 90s was just all about big serving. Yes, the surfaces were too fast and had to be slowed down, but there was actual diversity when it came to styles.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-13-2012, 04:04 AM   #2408
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

you know that the acc is near by when action jokeson is acting pressed.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 04:36 AM   #2409
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Ban for Thanos.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #2410
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
this is the correct analysis...

tripwires.
fast_clay.

Quote:
trips, i will answer it now. see all the things i do for you, i bet none of all your chinese boyfriends do anything for you.
That's so kind. The ultimate gesture, though, would be to give me what I've been asking for since the beginning of time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
trips always bitching about something. Andreea fangirling anything Spanish. Saulo in some philosophical bubble and Arsen trolling GM. That sums it up.

Thanos hating on Fed and thinking everyone is out to get him.
New sig.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #2411
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Djokovic: smart
of course

Quote:
but a hypocrite,

Quote:
unsure of himself,
only way to learn and grow

Quote:
always looking for others love and approval
that should be the goal of everyone in the world.

Murray:

Quote:
honest
perhaps or adolescent defiance

Quote:
, doesn't fear being taken for a half wit
well with that attitude sooner or later it will become evident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yeah they're just too expensive, really. I don't know how people manage to pay off their debts. 51000 USD for a one-year Masters course is just... Still, there's a lot more flexibility there in terms of the modes of assessment as compared to the UK. They're obsessed with exams here. I don't see the value of spending so much money on a Masters course if I don't undertake a full dissertation but apparently that's not a good enough reason to let me do what I want to do. Fuck, I'm getting irritated talking about this so I'll stop.
Engineering masters students usually receive research/teaching assistantships but for other fields the student loans are a huge problem.

Quote:
OMG you are becoming one of those people.

one week since general gaitare showed up.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #2412
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

The Chinese crowd will cry if Fed doesn't win.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #2413
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

So will I.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #2414
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Bring the tears in
Old 10-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #2415
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

ACC threads already going.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread