Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 160 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #2386
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

"the chinese still don't know that whole tennis etiquette thing, eh?"

"yeah, it's still pretty new to them, isn't it?"

"oh, well. they will learn"
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #2387
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
i wouldn't let them into the hands of a cougar
so how old is this new sibling and what gender is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
"the chinese still don't know that whole tennis etiquette thing, eh?"

"yeah, it's still pretty new to them, isn't it?"

"oh, well. they will learn"
So racist.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #2388
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Not like it's not the truth. They only come out for Federer matches, they are the classic gloryhunter crowd.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #2389
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Not like it's not the truth. They only come out for Federer matches, they are the classic gloryhunter crowd.
Don't think it has anything to do with all the Fed matches played during evening hours when people get back from work?

The courts were filling up nicely by the time the Djokovic match started.
This is detachment -- 
Old 10-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #2390
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

It's always been like that with Fed. Obviously Djokovic is well known there as well from his Beijing appearances. Tennis in China is all about appealing to the richer people not the masses, look where they put the stadium.

Apart from the top 4 most of the crowd have no clue about tennis on the men's side.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #2391
country flag tennizen

It's not that different in most other places.
This is detachment -- 
Old 10-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #2392
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

That's just where you are wrong.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #2393
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Its not about the deitification of the 90's, players werent as prepared as nowadays they were, so you could see who had the pure shotmaking ability out of nowhere like Agassi, Kuerten or Kafelnikov, three players that I respect and that would simply gop out there and try to beat the shit out of the ball not wasting much time.

I have all the right to like that and like similar players like Soderling, even if its not the same.

OTOH, tacticians that liked to concentrate alwyas existed, McEnroe would take ages to serve too.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-12-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #2394
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, but he played S&V so it's all forgiven...

And rafa is not so much a tactician as a big OCD cat

Following your logic I have the right to like Nadal too without being called a clueless fangirl or everythingSpanishtard, no?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #2395

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

If you start hating some Spaniards. Yes. I suggest hating the new generation with Javier Marti

Old 10-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #2396
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with Javier Marti?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #2397

He freaked out when he lost to Gabshvili injured in Kazan destroying the racket afterwards.

Other than than, nothing , just a pusher clay courter. It was meant to be a joke actually, but Andreea cant hate spaniards (or at least is what they say), so we are trying to discover if she can change tastes

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-12-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #2398
country flag tennizen

Djokovic:

Quote:
"I never went to university," he added. "Well, if I can say, that's one wish that I have in life, one regret, that I would like to go in some university, because I really like the idea of educating yourself and being a part of a group of students. It's a fun period in one person's life."

Murray:

Quote:
"I don't read books," Murray, 25, said, as if he were allergic to it, "I mean, I go on the Internet a lot and read stuff online, but I don't read books. I haven't read a book since I was about 14 or 15. I got halfway through the third Harry Potter book. It was the first one that was really, really big. It was like 600 pages. I stopped around 200. I haven't read a book since then."
This is detachment -- 
Old 10-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #2399
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
He freaked out when he lost to Gabshvili injured in Kazan destroying the racket afterwards.

Other than than, nothing , just a pusher clay courter. It was meant to be a joke actually, but Andreea cant hate spaniards (or at least is what they say), so we are trying to discover if she can change tastes
She doesn't even hate Gruntollers ?

Yeah, unfortunately we don't have a lot of upcoming talented ballstrikers. Boluda was pretty talented but he kinda did not deliver

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)

Last edited by EnriqueIG8 : 10-12-2012 at 07:03 PM.
EnriqueIG8 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #2400
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic: smart but a hypocrite, unsure of himself, always looking for others love and approval( Well, except when he wins matches anyway )

Murray: honest, doesn't fear being taken for a half wit