Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 147 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #2191
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - House keeping diaries.

http://twitter.com/TennisScoops
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #2192
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Will you change your MTF country flag, Arsen?
Old 10-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #2193
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

i won't change my flag yet
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #2194
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
i won't change my flag yet
Interesting.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #2195

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Interesting.
i will only change it when and if my national identity changes.

it's possible that the social influences will not be enough to assimilate me.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #2196
country flag gaitare

the so called apron influence, well researched in evolutionary sciences, may be enough
Old 10-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #2197
country flag gaitare

I don't have time to read back the thread, sadly
Old 10-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #2198

life's fast, huh?

can i ask you a question?
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #2199
country flag gaitare

Yes, you can.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #2200

how big of a hipster are you?

would i:

1. be totally ok chitchatting with you
2. be slightly uncomfortable in your presence
3. be annoyed by your attire
4. refuse to appear 50m from you
5. take your iphone and break it on the ground next to your feet (in loafers, with no socks) while screaming how tolerant i am usually

???
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #2201
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just googled it, but the reviews are mixed. Let me know how it is when yours arrives
Well done

Quote:
I only read MTF.
All the wisdom you are ever going to need.

Quote:
Corrected.
hawktare

Quote:
life's fast, huh?

can i ask you a question?
That's already two questions.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #2202

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
That's already two questions.
now we are onto something.

politeness is not very pragmatic, it seems.
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #2203
country flag gaitare

How is your second trimester going?
Old 10-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #2204
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

I ate a lot and thankfully some of the food is making its way to the baby it seems.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #2205
country flag gaitare

Quote:
how big of a hipster are you?

would i:

1. be totally ok chitchatting with you
2. be slightly uncomfortable in your presence
3. be annoyed by your attire
4. refuse to appear 50m from you
5. take your iphone and break it on the ground next to your feet (in loafers, with no socks) while screaming how tolerant i am usually

???

OMG. Not sure if serious.

I hate sunglasses, so I'm not really a hipster. I do not dress in a hipster way, although I own some chequered shirts and Converse shoes. I read my books instead of taking them for a walk. I HATE ALL THOSE DELICATE SCARVES. I'm not a fan of Apple although I have an old iPod. Never had an iPhone.
Closed Thread