Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 139 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #2071
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Sweet Cleopatra Fan Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post

Are u talking about BigMug?
Yup
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #2072
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

will you be conducting the acc betting thread and putting little john as favourite?
i am afraid my knowledge of clownery this season is somewhat limited...

however, if i do, the little one will be placed high on the list of betting due to historical insolence...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #2073
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

sapeod

murray winning a slam
end of the world in 2012

etc.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #2074
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Didn't register today because I forgot my passport. I love how organised I am. Also woke up this morning depressed as hell because it was raining outside.

Quote:
Pregnancy update?
Not much to update except that I am moving from elephant to blue whalesque proportions.

Quote:
WHAT?!?! What is it called?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elementary_%28TV_series%29

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
i had no idea she was such a voice of reason, truth and freedom... i feel bad now for the stuff i did...
Some of us saw that from the very beginning.

Quote:
nope, just sick . the worst thing about being sick, i couldn't even enjoy macca pancakes today .
googled that? are they different from normal pancakes?

Quote:
i agree about the sunglasses, i prefer to wear cap/hat. as for long hair, what do you consider to be long? sometimes my hair is long due to lazyness to cut it plus i enjoy making my persian hairdresser work for the money.
Haircut every month is what I prefer (and enforce). Don't know how to describe any better.

Quote:
nope, i hope your not on suicide watch after mugrin lost to andreea.
Nah. It's all about the slams for Mugrin just like Tomic.

Quote:
will you be conducting the acc betting thread and putting little john as favourite?
Would love to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
sapeod

murray winning a slam
end of the world in 2012

etc.
What does this mean?

Australia losing to Pakistan after thrashing India.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #2075

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

it means sapeod is the supreme clown

good to see you're growing SO TO SAY.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #2076
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it means sapeod is the supreme clown
Disagree. Clown but not clown supreme.

Quote:
good to see you're growing SO TO SAY.
Can only grow in the physical dimension these days. Stopped growing mentally a long time ago.

Edit: So when do you become Polish? End of the year?
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #2077

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Disagree. Clown but not clown supreme.

Can only grow in the physical dimension these days. Stopped growing mentally a long time ago.

Edit: So when do you become Polish? End of the year?
next week
Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #2078
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

I love ACC betting thread. This is such an interesting and efficient tool.
It works like the economical theory of self-fulfilling prophecies.
You put a potential clown high, he gets mad and clown around to protest against that and become eventually a real contender for ACC.
Manipulating the market
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #2079

like bosses
Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #2080
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Thanos, WTF.

More later when I come back. I'm going out to attend an intellectual event now.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #2081
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hates sunglasses , hates long haired men
I have found my exact opposite!

Although I can't say I love sunglasses because they're aesthetically pleasing. I love sunglasses because without them I would be f***ing blind more than half of the time!
The alternative (walking with my eyes closed) is not really more pleasing aesthetically and, above all, it's just not very practical.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #2082
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of us saw that from the very beginning.
i don't know why you would wish to take some sort of moral high ground with me here... is it a weakness inside a person when one admits that they may have been wrong...? in any case, you may become a handy tool in the near future, so i will choose not to chastise you at the present moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
I love ACC betting thread. This is such an interesting and efficient tool.
It works like the economical theory of self-fulfilling prophecies.
You put a potential clown high, he gets mad and clown around to protest against that and become eventually a real contender for ACC.
Manipulating the market
if there is a demand, then supply we must...

Quote:
like bosses
and yes...of course... supply like bosses...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #2083
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what you travelling by boat to australia . i don't know what happening next year because i suppose to go overeas during that time. plus i don't plan so far ahead anymore.
Australia is at the other end of the world. Where are you going? When am I seeing your pic?

Quote:
she still sad about rafa not playing. it's nice to have another fedhater in here .
Nick the Greek? Really?

Quote:
well i'm currently loving pounding you from the rear but i can't wait to mount you and be on top .
Sounds awesome.

Quote:
melancholy trips . have you been oppressed yet?
On the contrary, I feel like living in London is making me racist and heartless. I won't elaborate on the first point.

On second thought, I won't elaborate on the second point either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
And when did I claim I was nice? To you or anyone else for that matter
But you are nice.

Quote:
Not much to update except that I am moving from elephant to blue whalesque proportions.
Blue whale. Do you get all excited when you feel the baby kicking like it's portrayed in the movies?
Looks awful.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #2084
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post

if there is a demand, then supply we must...
You must, usualy quality of that thread and whole ACC is beyond of WTF and indoor tennis.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #2085
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Dye Simon with this gun.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-03-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread