Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 132 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 05:52 AM   #1966
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
it was discriminatory remark not personal attack. if was personal attack it would have been short ban but scoobs + rafachat wanted me to get long ban.
The discussion seems to be over for now, but since I promised a comment, I will give one.

I don't think you should become obsessed with having enemies here, but to me that ban was unfair. You've made a curry eating reference, and this forum has seen countless references to frog and haggis eating. I cannot believe the ban police has not seen them. I wish good luck to anyone who would try to persuade me that "curry (muncher)" carries a bigger load of discrimination than "frog" or "frog eater".

So someone reported you (I doubt it was Maria to be honest) and someone somehow decided that it's enough to ban you.

It wasn't the first and the last unfair ban on this forum.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2012, 07:11 AM   #1967
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

sela couldn't believe how big that forehand was from tomic.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #1968
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

sela with his dropshots
Old 09-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #1969
country flag Thanos
Banned!

huge volley from tomic!!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #1970
country flag Thanos
Banned!

another rocket forehand down the line by narddog
Old 09-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #1971
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
The discussion seems to be over for now, but since I promised a comment, I will give one.

I don't think you should become obsessed with having enemies here, but to me that ban was unfair. You've made a curry eating reference, and this forum has seen countless references to frog and haggis eating. I cannot believe the ban police has not seen them. I wish good luck to anyone who would try to persuade me that "curry (muncher)" carries a bigger load of discrimination than "frog" or "frog eater".

So someone reported you (I doubt it was Maria to be honest) and someone somehow decided that it's enough to ban you.

This mod reliance on report button is what makes the entire process so arbitrary. Argued with scoobsie about it from the very beginning before finally giving up on this place. Also allows for some extremely sneaky behavior- I could report you and then smile and chat with you as if nothing is out of place.

Anyway, we should not let these dark thoughts dissuade us from celebrating another glorious victory of B-Lord.

And also this:

This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #1972
country flag Thanos
Banned!

marin biggest fans are kids. speaking of kids... i watched early the documentary sicko, how much is it going to cost you for staying in the hospital for your pregnancy?
Old 09-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #1973
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Moore love how he trolls people. The Moorewatch thing was hilarious.

Got to love human stupidity lining up for days to buy a phone.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #1974
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Still sightseeing with my folks. I do registration next Monday. I don't feel like I'm here for education at all; feels like I'm on holiday. So when are you coming to London to find me?
why would i want to go a country were everyone is miserable and pale? even if i came you wouldn't being wearing those little shorts because it's cold and raining all the time. why couldn't you choose a nice country such as france to study. did you know that they send hot nannies to help you with your new child.

i bet you can't wait to go back to singapore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
tomic
goat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
yes
indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
cronenberg
boss.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #1975
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post

eh? i'm only hostile to people that were rude/aggressive towards me first. i know misunderstanding happen but you saw the evidence they were nothing but insults. scoobs decided to ban me, as i said before the post was originally deleted as admin he can see it. i'm quite aware won't be the last unfair ban but for these admins to say they treat poster all equally is the biggest load of crap i heard it long time.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #1976
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post

yeah i still think the best scene of all his documentaries when he goes to charles heston house and ask him to apologise for running a nra meeting after the columbine and the primary school shooting. the rage on heston face says it all.

yeah i heard that the new apple phone life battery is horrible. as once a spanish poster use to say... they can suk it!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #1977
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah i still think the best scene of all his documentaries when he goes to charles heston house and ask him to apologise for running a nra meeting after the columbine and the primary school shooting. the rage on heston face says it all.

yeah i heard that the new apple phone life battery is horrible. as once a spanish poster use to say... they can suk it!!!
I remember when he had the show The Awful Truth when the NYPD shot a Haitian immigrant 43 times as he pulled his wallet out to get his key. Then he dumped a whole bunch of wallets and asked the cops wallet or gun. His opponents get so irritated.

Sukit says it perfectly.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #1978
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of america and iphones...

Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #1979
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why would i want to go a country were everyone is miserable and pale? even if i came you wouldn't being wearing those little shorts because it's cold and raining all the time. why couldn't you choose a nice country such as france to study. did you know that they send hot nannies to help you with your new child.
I don't see how the hot nannies would be an incentive for me to go to a country where English isn't the main mode of communication and which hosts a slam that Roger has only won once. You should go to France then for the hot nannies and, unlike you, I would make the trip to meet you there.

Quote:
i bet you can't wait to go back to singapore....
Not too sure about that yet as the weather is still bearable (two days of sun ) but it's a guarantee that once I'm back there, I'd want to leave again.

What's happening in the tennis world? I feel so out of touch without a TV.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #1980
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Quote:
Not scared exactly but I have some difficulty sleeping with the pregnancy and all these dramatic images don't help- so decided it's not such a great idea.
Try sleeping more, it makes you lazy and you want to sleep more.

Quote:
2013 will be year of Tomic- Sapeod is due for a huge disappointment.
Tomic top 10 next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
maybe I have a bigger number of shoes but I think nathii's are more sexy :
Suck-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You poor creature. Come to London and let me buy you Aston Martin Rapide.
On my way.

Quote:
I need more shoes.
+30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Gaitare must be in this tumblr : http://lookatthisfuckinghipster.tumblr.com/
I spotted Sham there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
tomic
Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
cronenberg

Quote:
This mod reliance on report button is what makes the entire process so arbitrary. Argued with scoobsie about it from the very beginning before finally giving up on this place. Also allows for some extremely sneaky behavior- I could report you and then smile and chat with you as if nothing is out of place.
I like this sentence.

And when a post is reported, mods still have a decision to make and they can easily judge that there's nothing in the reported post. They (he?) decided that that was ban worthy. I do not understand why.

Quote:
And also this:

Poor kids do not seem too comfy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post

apple >>>>>>>>>>> cross in 2012.

Quote:
eh?
I'm not saying you don't have enemies, just don't get too obsessed with them,

Quote:
i'm only hostile to people that were rude/aggressive towards me first. i know misunderstanding happen but you saw the evidence they were nothing but insults. scoobs decided to ban me, as i said before the post was originally deleted as admin he can see it. i'm quite aware won't be the last unfair ban but for these admins to say they treat poster all equally is the biggest load of crap i heard it long time.
I know.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread