Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 128 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #1906
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Stupid dream is maybe the least liked MTF person by Hilde

And Hilde might be a lot of things but hypocrite is not one of them .

Now, I take my shinny armour and white horse and
she private message me to argue, so i reply and now have her on ignore because she a hypocrite and a liar.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #1907
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me this is not about Hema
Old 09-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #1908
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
she private message me to argue, so i reply and now have her on ignore because she a hypocrite and a liar.
Not to argue but in an effort to understand why you're quite interested in me in a rather negative way lately. Your prerogative but I was trying to understand it in a private message, so without bothering others with our discussion.

But hey, you seem convinced that you know me so well and that I'm the source of all evil so if it helps you sleep at night, you can always text me at 666 to help you through it.

Nope, it's not about hema, Andreea. To be honest, I'm still not sure what it's all about. The boy is miffed.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #1909
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

it's nothing to do with hema.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #1910
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Not to argue but in an effort to understand why you're quite interested in me in a rather negative way lately. Your prerogative but I was trying to understand it in a private message, so without bothering others with our discussion.

But hey, you seem convinced that you know me so well and that I'm the source of all evil so if it helps you sleep at night, you can always text me at 666 to help you through it.

Nope, it's not about hema, Andreea. To be honest, I'm still not sure what it's all about. The boy is miffed.
yeah keep playing dumb . you're getting quite good at it.

i caught you redhanded and now you deny it trying to get me banned.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #1911
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i caught you redhanded and now you deny it trying to get me banned.
You didn't. If you consider what you sent me and offered me as PROOF , I have a plot in the sahara desert I'm willing to sell to you for a mere € 1.000.000 as farmland.

You're believing what you want to believe, cupcake.

I didn't report you.
You're making me regret that I've never done so. Should you make a post that I can report, I will report you just to give you something real to whine about. Deal? Or perhaps you could run to mummy Nathii or auntie hema about how evil I am and how you have proof of that.

Move on FFS.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #1912
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
You didn't. If you consider what you sent me and offered me as PROOF , I have a plot in the sahara desert I'm willing to sell to you for a mere € 1.000.000 as farmland.

You're believing what you want to believe, cupcake.

I didn't report you.
You're making me regret that I've never done so. Should you make a post that I can report, I will report you just to give you something real to whine about. Deal? Or perhaps you could run to mummy Nathii or auntie hema about how evil I am and how you have proof of that.

Move on FFS.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=3285

sure, belguim p antonius when it suit you. your telling people to get over when you provoking me and trying to get me banned for 3 months of wishing death.

when have i run to anyone? i'm not like you that runs to wildegirl and star to help you get me banned.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=3345

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=3354

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=3357

i bet any minute scoobs will ban me again but telling the truth.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #1913
country flag Thanos
Banned!

it's disgusting how you've become feldman/p antonius clone.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #1914
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
sure, belguim p antonius when it suit you.

Should I be able to understand that?

Erm...Nathii greece hema to you too.

Quote:
i'm not like you that runs to wildegirl and star to help you get me banned.
If you post links, you should also post the ramblings that started it. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Read it slowly, cupcake: I DID NOT REPORT YOU.
Teasing you on a message board after you provoked me is not the same as actually reporting you. You can stop playing the victim now.

Besides (and note: I DID NOT REPORT YOU, so this isn't an admission), even if you were banned, it's because you wrote something bannable so blame yourself for not being able to dodge bans.

Now, give me something I can report you for.

And at least, Feldman and P. Antonious can take it as well as they can dish it out.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #1915
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:

Should I be able to understand that?

Erm...Nathii greece hema to you too.

If you post links to my reaction, you should also post the ramblings that started it.

Read it slowly, cupcake. I DID NOT REPORT YOU. Teasing you on a message board after you provoked me is not the same as actually reporting you. You can stop playing the victim now.

Now, give me something I can really report you for.
you a mean victim like you playing when trips called you racist? the double standards are ridiculous. you expect me to treat you respect but you refuse to acknowledge you did me wrong in the first place. you don't even have the decency to apologize instead of just using condescending terms such as cupcake and boy.

you mean feldman and p antonius that start shit then run to their mods friends to get people banned.

you've become ridiculous and there no point in talking to you. keeping thinking you did nothing wrong for clear conscious .
Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #1916
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanos, can you please be reasonable or is it too much to ask?
Maybe you should get banned again then?
Old 09-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #1917
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Thanos, can you please be reasonable or is it too much to ask?
Maybe you should get banned again then?
reported for a threat.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #1918
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh catfight.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #1919
country flag Thanos
Banned!

shouldn't maria v be infracted for threatening me?
Old 09-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #1920
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

AJ
Have you met this Thanos kid? I mean is he OK in real life? I wonder why he has such a problem with me and Hilde. Is it because we communicate with Feldman and P. Antonous as he's calling them?
Because I really haven't got anything against him and obviously neither me nor Hilde have reported his posts.
Poor kid has would himself up again.